Return to Oneness

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
forces that shape our condition and destiny......

forces that shape our condition and destiny......

you're forgetting that people without an understanding of eastern concepts like to ridicule them instead

:) - the threads purpose, original article on the subject and its intent for 'exploratory dialogue' stands, as is the point of all my threads. Asking for at least a cursory reading, educational survey of the subject at hand is not asking for much, being 'respectful' to the content and purpose of the thread. Nothing wrong with a little humor from time to time, but there's also the import of the seriousness of the subject at hand. Also I find the author's articles and spiritual perception on an individual and universal scale quite pertinent, as well as showing that 'remote viewing' ties into the general psychic and spiritual dimension of existence and the times we live in, within the context of how our consiousness is shaping things in our world. These are fundamental issues, which by their very nature have everything to do with existence as it is, and as it is coming to be.

The City of One, within and without, heralding the Era of One (Jeru-salem, archetypal city)

pj

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
~*~*~

Greetings all,

Sharing a New Year message from Gerald O'Donnell from the Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (ARVARI). Its an important survey of where we are at in this stage of consciousness for our planet and the greater quantum field of reality. Its all about returning to Oneness, the Reality that all Life and Consciousness is One, and in such integration of Love and Light is the only way that we will enter the New Creation or Messianic Kingdom of real peace on our planet. He touches on the Heavenly Jerusalem and the earthly Jerusalem, the latter being the point where the heavens and earth 'meet' to reveal the glory of God, the 'city of peace' known as center of the earth.

I'm not a student per se of Remote Viewing and only aware of some basics about it, however the spiritual insights and metaphysical truths shared by the Academy confirm the fundamental principles of 'religion'', 'science', 'philosophy' and 'metaphysics',...based in the underlying and all-pervading Unity of Life and Consciousness in the Universe,...and how that we have our part to play as extensions of the Infinite One (God) in the continuum of space/time. The whole article is worth reading, - one may also expand upon the teachings in the 'Arvari Articles' section, in chronological order. This resource will be of interest to those curious about Remote Viewing as well,...but this is shared primarily for the significance of its essential teaching based in the infra-structure of consciousness itself.

Happy New Year 2010: One

View attachment 15265

pj

fl...may your year be filled with light, knowledge, and warmth. The Abyss is open and welcomes your exploration.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Echad

Echad

fl...may your year be filled with light, knowledge, and warmth. The Abyss is open and welcomes your exploration.

Thank you vc :)

Since 'God' (Reality, Light, Love, Life, Being, Existence, Infinity) is One, there is one divine creation and context of experience. All space and time arises, converges and synthesizes within the One.

Back to Oneness

pj

Last edited:

Quincy

I've experienced this a time or two. It's rather random for me and it's never this cool stuff you read about people claiming. I also didn't actually "see" things. My best friend hadn't contacted me for a few days and I was starting to worry.

While thinking about it I had a sort of daydream that he was spring cleaning, which I thought was weird and then I, for some reason, got the idea he had forgotten some socks under his bed. Not to mention I picked up on some terrible cheese odor that was permeating the room. I was afraid to ask my gf at the time if she smelled it too lol.

So I got a hold of him finally and found out I was right about him cleaning, that was a first for him. The socks were also there as well. The cool thing was he is so used to my quirks he just said "wow, thanks man." Weird stuff, I've had some other less cool things happen like that and it always involves someone I love. It always weirds people out.

Some people have crazy prophetic dreams about end times or lottery numbers. I see dirty socks. Existence has a sense of humor, but I do agree it's all connected and the "mind" is not necessarily limited by the body. Everything is connected.

Zeke

One possibility of all this could be the same goal spoke of in Genesis 11:1-9. Which speaks of man being one. Babylon the birth place of secret mysteries of inlightenment presented as a way of light, To illuminate mans path to inlightement. This old way is now being brought out of the dark that was cloaked in secret societies, with various symbols, and rituals which speak to the brotherhood. Who are guiding the scattered pieces of humanity back toward their original foundation to rebuild what God tore down, the mystery babylon foretold and warned about. Its goal a one world religion that will denign the biblical model of salvation, the one thing that stands in its way.

logical as a one world may seem to well intentioned people, they also could be takin advantage of through their own benevolence, ignorant of the hidden purpose they have been slowley led to imbrace.

Katie

One possibility of all this could be the same goal spoke of in Genesis 11:1-9. Which speaks of man being one. Babylon the birth place of secret mysteries of inlightenment presented as a way of light, To illuminate mans path to inlightement. This old way is now being brought out of the dark that was cloaked in secret societies, with various symbols, and rituals which speak to the brotherhood. Who are guiding the scattered pieces of humanity back toward their original foundation to rebuild what God tore down, the mystery babylon foretold and warned about. Its goal a one world religion that will denign the biblical model of salvation, the one thing that stands in its way.

logical as a one world may seem to well intentioned people, they also could be takin advantage of through their own benevolence, ignorant of the hidden purpose they have been slowley led to imbrace.

II Corinthians 2
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,

is Paul also suspect? Just curious. Makes ya wonder, no? :)

FYI ... beyond the surface in many of these links, there is great Wisdom. It went a long way to help me understand a great deal about my own personal experiences. Fear serves its purpose, and should be faced. Those who don't face it head on are the ones that I would question whether they really trust God, as they might claim.

Zeke

II Corinthians 2
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,

is Paul also suspect? Just curious. Makes ya wonder, no? :)

FYI ... beyond the surface in many of these links, there is great Wisdom. It went a long way to help me understand a great deal about my own personal experiences. Fear serves its purpose, and should be faced. Those who don't face it head on are the ones that I would question whether they really trust God, as they might claim.

Not the same seeing Pauls mystery was a reference to the death, buriel, and resurrection being kept secret, which Jesus also spoke of. Certainly not the gospel of Lucifer which is the foundation of this kind of one world utopian myth, and his spiritual masters of deception that are behind it.

It was foretold by its followers, its just time for it to be revealed to the masses after years of condistioning.

Sad to see your one of them.

rexlunae

you're forgetting that people without an understanding of eastern concepts like to ridicule them instead

Sorry, I had no idea that the hemisphere of origin had any impact on how stupid or clever an idea is. Perhaps you can explain how remote viewing works, in scientific terms?

Katie

Not the same seeing Pauls mystery was a reference to the death, buriel, and resurrection being kept secret, which Jesus also spoke of. Certainly not the gospel of Lucifer which is the foundation of this kind of one world utopian myth, and his spiritual masters of deception that are behind it.

It was foretold by its followers, its just time for it to be revealed to the masses after years of condistioning.

Sad to see your one of them.

If by the "them" (in your last statement) you mean "everyone," then yes, I am ONE *of* them. :)

Katie

Sorry, I had no idea that the hemisphere of origin had any impact on how stupid or clever an idea is. Perhaps you can explain how remote viewing works, in scientific terms?

Perhaps you, in scientific terms, would not mind to enlighten us on where it is the universe came from? Don't end at the BB, please, because the most honest scientists will admit that there had to be something in order to be a "BIG BANG."

I say the obvious answer is found in, "And God said, Let there be Light." The Mind can be a wonderful thing! or ... quite dark.

Katie

So you support the Luciferic new world order, which this kind of spiritism is working toward?

What is in the links, for me, is esoteric knowledge. Yes, I support it as it does not take your right to your faith away. It does not contradict at all what is in the Bible, but gives deeper understanding. It is about inner knowledge, and this is peace of mind in a world that otherwise appears quite chaotic. Had you read the links posted up, and without assuming the worst about the intention of the authors, you might come to understand it is NOT EVIL. I could assume the worst about you and the Christians in your persistence to spread your faith (acceptance w/out understanding) ... but that did not go over so well, did it? Plan B, then. ;) (pssst ... the last words were just a joke ... I have no plans AGAINST anyone).

rexlunae

Perhaps you, in scientific terms, would not mind to enlighten us on where it is the universe came from? Don't end at the BB, please, because the most honest scientists will admit that there had to be something in order to be a "BIG BANG."

The difference between the Universe and remote viewing is that the Universe is pretty decisively something that exists, whereas no one has been able to consistently and persuasively demonstrate that remote viewing works. If it were some undeniable fact that must be dealt with, that would be one thing, but it's far easier to doubt that it exists at all unless someone can make a strong case for it.

I say the obvious answer is found in, "And God said, Let there be Light."

I don't see anything obvious about that. It certainly doesn't match with what I experience as the usual consequence of speech. I can only really speculate about how the Universe got here, but I wouldn't put much confidence in any one answer. There are a few that seem especially unlikely though, and creation by speech is amongst them.

The Mind can be a wonderful thing! or ... quite dark.

I couldn't agree more.

Merry Christmas :e4e:

Zeke

Christianity must be rehabilitated if its wants to be "allowed" to go on into this one new order freelight is an apostle of.

The leaders are Luciferians, and connect that identity to satan.

One of the movements respected leaders of the past (Madam Blavatsky) certainly understood who needed rehabilitated before their plan could be brought to its fulfillment.

Alice Bailey another disciple of this plan, knew the war would be fought with mental weapons and in the world of thought, and it would involve the emotional realm, against what she refered to as fanaticism. Which would be gospel believing christians who don't belong to any worlds (mans) organized religeon that have already been corrupted from their foundation. These will support this esoteric agenda gladly without to much effort.

Last edited:

Zeke

What is in the links, for me, is esoteric knowledge. Yes, I support it as it does not take your right to your faith away. It does not contradict at all what is in the Bible, but gives deeper understanding. It is about inner knowledge, and this is peace of mind in a world that otherwise appears quite chaotic. Had you read the links posted up, and without assuming the worst about the intention of the authors, you might come to understand it is NOT EVIL. I could assume the worst about you and the Christians in your persistence to spread your faith (acceptance w/out understanding) ... but that did not go over so well, did it? Plan B, then. ;) (pssst ... the last words were just a joke ... I have no plans AGAINST anyone).

So knowing the foundation of this esoteric system is satanic doesn't bother you? I am just going by what they say themselves.
I read about this stuff for years, and seen the frog sit in the pan while the heat is turned up, and I admit from mans perspective the message is appealing which is certainly the way to trap people.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Educating oneself on the subject......

Educating oneself on the subject......

Hello rex :)

I highly recommend reading this article -

SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS
OF REMOTE VIEWING
-The Quantum Reality

In it are pertinent points concerning quantum physics, experimental observations and the direct or indirect effects of conscious choices, intent and will...in affecting conditions and consequences in the space/time flux of everyday experience. And thats what is essential to 'remote viewing' or 'remote influencing' which is just another 'methodology' of 'creating or conditioning one's experience and perception of reality' thru the medium of 'mind. Existence, perception, knowledge all relativity, meanings, values are recognized and related via "consciousness". - hence learning how such inter-acts within the cause/effect continuum of energy/matter is fundamental to understanding the nature and potential of life itself, and our part of the play (creation).

Ample resources and answers were also provided earlier on what remote viewing is, for those actually interested.

Again, and in addition....the actual theme article of the OP is on the theme of the Oneness of Reality, the Unity of Life, the Universal Mind that upholds, comprehends and coordinates all movements of existence, the study and application of employing consciousness and psychic abilities for the highest good of one and all.

pj

Zeke

Manly P. Hall, (mason) was another highly regarded disciple of the esoteric movement.

He wrote of the "Great Plan" as did the past apostles.

He wrote-Progress is not ordinarily for the advancement of the individual, but for the unfoldment of the universal project. The real Esoteric Schools still labor toward the "goal of the World Common wealth. The Plan remains Utopian", and the disciple advancing through the grades of a legitimate initiate-system is being prepared, not for personal emancipation, but as an instrument for the liberation of his fellowmen.

This remote viewing is just another avenue being used by the spirits behind this Plan Ephesians 6:12. The ones holding it back are the narrow minded christians in this little remote story, who still hold to the biblical belief that the cross, and blood of Christ is the only way for men to receive salvation 1Cor 15:1-4, and believe in the Lamb of Gods sacrifice ordained before the foundation of the world 1Peter 1:19,20.

Of coarse the scripture they don't like, gets a good dose of esoteric interpretation applied to it, or the ole boot out the door, with expert scholars quickly found to back up their claims. And they add their own twist to Gods Plan which is backwards! no surprise in that though seeing this one world Plan for mans salvation is satanic.