Robb Elementary School shooting

marke

Rights come from God, not from democrats or republicans, communists or fascists, hedonists or racists, etc. I have owned guns since I bought my first one as a pre-teen. I did not buy a gun because I studied the Constitution, but because I had the recognized liberty to do so. Nothing has changed since then except leftist Marxist enemies of America and the Constitution have tried to change things they did not like about America. Forget them. They have no right to do away with American rights, views, values, and traditions just because they are demonized ingrates.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
Someone killed someone.

BACKGROUND: Its been happening for millions of years.

This is not news, stop crying

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
In other news Russia's IN Ukraine rn.

'You (or the VP) think any 18-year-olds in Ukraine should be able to buy a weapon of war rn?

No answer? Non-responsive? Not surprising.

(Not that the AR15 is actually a weapon of war anyway; it being rather a reduced functionality replica of an M16, which is standard issue military, meaning an actual weapon of war.)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In other news Russia's IN Ukraine rn.

'You (or the VP) think any 18-year-olds in Ukraine should be able to buy a weapon of war rn?

No answer? Non-responsive? Not surprising.

(Not that the AR15 is actually a weapon of war anyway; it being rather a reduced functionality replica of an M16, which is standard issue military, meaning an actual weapon of war.)
Any commander in chief who supplied his troops with semi-automatic weapons only would be guilty of dereliction of duty.

And in regards to the phrase "weapon of War", are we going to ban these also?

IMG_20220604_125319.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Uvalde shooter couldn't legally buy a beer given his age, but he could legally buy the AR-15 that he used to shoot 21 people dead and 18 others injured--a total of 39 victims. Interesting, don't you think?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Uvalde shooter couldn't legally buy a beer given his age, but he could legally buy the AR-15 that he used to shoot 21 people dead and 18 others injured--a total of 39 victims. Interesting, don't you think?
Do you think 18-year-olds are too young to join the military?

Idolater

Any commander in chief who supplied his troops with semi-automatic weapons only would be guilty of dereliction of duty.
Correct. Yes. I also add in "irresponsible" just for clarity.
And in regards to the phrase "weapon of War", are we going to ban these also?

View attachment 3562
That's a beautiful Kbar. Edit: (Whoops. Ka-bar. Never learned how to spell it, even though I have one lol.)

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you think 18-year-olds are too young to join the military?
In the military they are under supervision and training at all times, so that is obviously ok. I was in the military myself. I didn't get to take my military-issue M-16 into town or go home with it. That is where it should end in my opinion. "Well-regulated militia" remember? That is the only context in which the people are allowed to keep and bear arms according to the Constitution.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't need "this guy" to tell me it says A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There's no notes in the appendix.
With any liberty specifically enumerated in the Constitution that you could list, there are caveats and trade-offs between personal freedom and public safety. You seem to think that the Constitution grants you and every random hobo the right to open-carry a fully automatic machine gun at your local shopping mall or any place you please for that matter, but most reasonable people seem to think otherwise. There is a whole section of middle ground here that you are completely ignoring.

Idolater

With any liberty specifically enumerated in the Constitution that you could list, there are caveats and trade-offs between personal freedom and public safety. You seem to think that the Constitution grants you and every random hobo the right to open-carry a fully automatic machine gun at your local shopping mall or any place you please for that matter, but most reasonable people seem to think otherwise. There is a whole section of middle ground here that you are completely ignoring.
Explain for us all the caveats and trade-offs of the right against cruel and unusual punishment then.

We'll wait. For an eternity.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Explain for us all the caveats and trade-offs of the right against cruel and unusual punishment then.

We'll wait. For an eternity.
Cruel and unusual punishment is however it is defined by society at any given time. Some are of the opinion that the death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment.

Eternity just arrived.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Must have been like how people in Ukraine are living 100% all their lives nowadays.

Pretty much.

I can see the need for law enforcement to control the scene, but I also saw how poorly they were responding to the parents begging them to do something. Small town police force mixed with federal agents mixed with border patrol, lack of visible leadership or coordination, too much time given to the shooter, so many variables. Too many children dead, too many left with memories that will haunt them for a lifetime.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Pretty much.

I can see the need for law enforcement to control the scene, but I also saw how poorly they were responding to the parents begging them to do something. Small town police force mixed with federal agents mixed with border patrol, lack of visible leadership or coordination, too much time given to the shooter, so many variables. Too many children dead, too many left with memories that will haunt them for a lifetime.
It's all Donald Trump's fault.