Robb Elementary School shooting

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
FVv0UQaWAAIq2Bq

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Satire is supposed to be funny.
What is inadvertently funny about it, what the bananahead is missing, is that idiots like Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg accept it as a truth, that you can buy a gun without ID. And those who get their talking points from idiots like Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg accept it as a truth as well.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
So, to recap:

It's not fibbing, it's satire.
Satire doesn't have to be funny.
Some people don't get satire.
Satire is supposed to have a basis in truth...It's purpose its to magnify and clarify truth...

This is just inflammatory tripe which is not in any way intended be a light which illuminates truth but instead is intended to misinform.

This is why nobody trusts you.

Over 30 years I've been watching this exchange. Always the same. Eventually the erosion will have it's effect and the people will gleefully toss away their God Given rights with both hands.

Same as it ever was...

Arthur Brain

Satire is supposed to have a basis in truth...It's purpose its to magnify and clarify truth...

This is just inflammatory tripe which is not in any way intended be a light which illuminates truth but instead is intended to misinform.

This is why nobody trusts you.

Over 30 years I've been watching this exchange. Always the same. Eventually the erosion will have it's effect and the people will gleefully toss away their God Given rights with both hands.

Same as it ever was...

It's made its point if it winds you and others up so much. Teenagers can legally purchase guns but can't buy alcohol until they're 21 in America. That law is demented. Oh, and I trust anna implicitly thanks.

Right Divider

Body part

Arthur Brain

🤪

Not all teenagers and most definitely NOT without ID.

Indeed, the age for alcohol should be lowered.

That's because you're dumb.
Oh, which ones aren't allowed to? Ramos was wasn't he? The point was made even if you don't like how. It shows how ridiculous the law is where it comes to guns and alcohol in America.

No, it's because she's a very good friend of mine that I've known for years and know her to be honest, intelligent, empathic with a cracking sense of humour. You on the other hand have just betrayed a complete lack of maturity and anything resembling those traits.