Robb Elementary School shooting

Arthur Brain

Check...Not only ignorant but unrepentantly so. Solid evidence of stupidity.

Thanks for clearing that up. (y)
Do you think that 18 year olds should just be able to waltz into a gun store and buy the kinds of weapons that Ramos was able to? The kind that can inflict the kind of carnage evidenced in the latest string of shootings at Robb Elementary. If so, you're in no position to talk about stupidity and you really should just go back to those lame, dopey memes.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Do you think that 18 year olds should just be able to waltz into a gun store and buy the kinds of weapons that Ramos was able to? The kind that can inflict the kind of carnage evidenced in the latest string of shootings at Robb Elementary. If so, you're in no position to talk about stupidity and you really should just go back to those lame, dopey memes.
Just waltz right in?!?....Definitely NOT! 😳😤😩

🤔 Now foxtrot maybe....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just waltz right in?!?....Definitely NOT! 😳😤😩

🤔 Now foxtrot maybe....
The kind of carnage at Robb Elementary could easily be surpassed with 3 gallons of gasoline in a backpack sprayer and a lighter.

Or a cordless leaf blower and a bag of fentanyl. Can you imagine how that one could be engineered to play out? Leave everybody in the building dead on the floor with no evident cause of death visible to the first responders.

Or hijack a gasoline tanker truck and drive it into the side of the school. Or an LP truck.

Targeting the rifle used in the last attack reminds me of the old canard about the Army always being prepared to fight the last war.

marke

There's something seriously wrong with Americans who equate sensible gun regulations with taking all the guns.
We already have sensible gun laws. There is nothing sensible about allowing gun manufacturers to be sued in cases involving the misuse of guns. That would be like suing knife manufacturers if someone commits murder with a knife.

gettyimages-491432442-7e74440f9dcb742e7877d42644dbb8ebd17952bf-s1100-c50.jpg

Clinton wants gun manufacturers to be held more liable for crimes committed with their weapons.

marke

There's something seriously wrong with Americans who equate sensible gun regulations with taking all the guns.
The problem with bad gun laws is that they are proposed by fearful people who wrongly imagine the way to stop people from murdering others is by adding more and more restrictions and conditions to gun ownership until all Americans are essentially disarmed or until all thugs stop using stolen or illegal guns to shoot people, whichever comes first. Well-adjusted Americans are not afraid of the dangers imposed by a nation full of rebels against God and well-adjusted adults don't look to the government to shut down everything around them that looks threatening.

• Gun rights activist Lucretia Hughes delivered powerful testimony to lawmakers on Wednesday, making her case for why more gun control laws will not solve gun violence problems.

ok doser

When I see a group of people marching in a crowd like that in the context of ending violence, the first thing that comes to my mind is - how many could I kill if I drove my red SUV at speed into the middle of it? 🤔

How many could I kill if I crashed an airplane into that crowd?

marke

When I see a group of people marching in a crowd like that in the context of ending violence, the first thing that comes to my mind is - how many could I kill if I drove my red SUV at speed into the middle of it? 🤔

How many could I kill if I crashed an airplane into that crowd?

ok doser

It's the suicidality.

Every school shooter was suicidal.

Suicides account for two-thirds of gun deaths.
We need to train our young people who have propensities towards murder/suicide to reverse that order.

Suicide first.
THEN murder.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
They're representatives. They represent their constituents, and they're saying what they're hearing their constituents say, through their own network of intelligence gathering, which is focused on which issues will sway their reelection chances, it's as simple as that.

No matter how many polls show 99% of Americans support this or that gun control measure, always listen to the actual constituents, they have a more severe interest in getting the right statistics and interpreting them correctly.

marke

They're representatives. They represent their constituents, and they're saying what they're hearing their constituents say, through their own network of intelligence gathering, which is focused on which issues will sway their reelection chances, it's as simple as that.

No matter how many polls show 99% of Americans support this or that gun control measure, always listen to the actual constituents, they have a more severe interest in getting the right statistics and interpreting them correctly.
Democrats have been caught laughing among themselves at the stupidity of Americans for believing what democrats tell them, like Jonathan Gruber did when instructing salespeople to lie about Obamacare.