Rules on creating a thread for the purpose of slander.

glorydaz

people worry waaaaaaaay too much about reputation around here

perhaps those who are distressed about distressing posts neg reps should examine their own maturity level :think:

Not to worry....neg repping seems to be a sin now, but it would be nice to know exactly how many sins we are allowed before we're cut off. :confused:

And it seems that "Truth Smacking" is out for some and "Coddling" is in for some, so it would be nice to know when we can smack back with the same force we are smacked...or if smacking is only allowed for the elect few. :confused:

Without some real guidelines how can we conform? This is the real mystery. :idunno:

glorydaz

It's not a sin.
Don't fall for that line of bull.

Depends on where you live. In the here and now it is.

I think of it like a forbidden fruit...a temptation to use but dangerous...very very dangerous if you do. Not much worth in itself, but the result can set up a storm that shakes the very foundations.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depends on where you live. In the here and now it is.

I think of it like a forbidden fruit...a temptation to use but dangerous...very very dangerous if you do. Not much worth in itself, but the result can set up a storm that shakes the very foundations.
TOL has not had a desire of coddling whiners since I've been here.
I hope it stays that way.

But who knows?
The world is changing toward tolerance and diversity, hope and change, can't we all just get along, blah blah blah.

glorydaz

This is why God gave the 10 commandments....so that men would know what sin was. Let's keep track, shall we?

1. Thou shalt not give PJ neg reps.
2. Thou shalt not refer to PJ in any posts.

:carryon:

glorydaz

But who knows?
The world is changing toward tolerance and diversity, hope and change, can't we all just get along, blah blah blah.

Yeah, you saw how many posters thought the cop was wrong when he moved the girl out of the classroom. Resisting arrest is a good thing. Talking back to cops is a good thing. God forbid you should hurt someone's feelings or even suggest they aren't a Christian like they claim to be. Riots in the streets...sit down and shut up if you don't like it. :nono:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Look out...those questions might be considered name calling dressed up like questions. If any whining ensues....back off real quick...bowing and scraping as you go.

betcher boots i'll start whining if anybody calls me compassionate or empathetic! :sibbie:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, you saw how many posters thought the cop was wrong when he moved the girl out of the classroom. Resisting arrest is a good thing. Talking back to cops is a good thing. God forbid you should hurt someone's feelings or even suggest they aren't a Christian like they claim to be. Riots in the streets...sit down and shut up if you don't like it. :nono:
Hopefully, TOL will not get so liberal.
That would be a bummer.

glorydaz

Hopefully, TOL will not get so liberal.
That would be a bummer.

My sister is on a forum where libs are not allowed. Well, they're allowed in but they're booted as soon as they make their intentions known. It's not a religious forum, though, so that sucks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

But who knows?

A few of us would like to get along. However, there is an element
of "toxic beings" that purposely are out to disrupt. They're
angry and looking for trouble/controversy. "The Bible says in Romans
12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

Which means, under certain circumstances, it may not be possible.

glorydaz

betcher boots i'll start whining if anybody calls me compassionate or empathetic! :sibbie:

Ah, you soft-hearted sweetie, you.

Don't get upset. I use the rules of our resident LIAR. If I don't use the exact words you used they don't count. ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post.