Russian collusion theory now seems to be ‘the hoax of the century’

Sky News Australia

The Russian collusion theory now seems to be the “hoax of the century,” according to Sky News host Andrew Bolt.

In 2016, former MI6 agent Christopher Steele produced a dossier outlining sensational allegations against Donald Trump, including, among other things, criminal links with Russia.

Mr Bolt said American media was “obsessed” with the “hoax” for three years.

“But then a year-long investigation by a former FBI boss concluded there was no collusion, and now a special counsel, John Durham, is investigating how the material behind these collusion claims was put together,” he said.

“The results are dynamite.”

Mr Bolt discussed the issue with Sky News Washington correspondent Annelise Nielsen.

Nothing will stop the national media from continuing to push the collusion hoax as real.

Just as they call what happened on January 6th an 'Insurrection' even though the crowd wasn't armed and the chaos was caused by only a small number of people who were allowed to get in to boot.

marke

Sky News Australia

The Russian collusion theory now seems to be the “hoax of the century,” according to Sky News host Andrew Bolt.

In 2016, former MI6 agent Christopher Steele produced a dossier outlining sensational allegations against Donald Trump, including, among other things, criminal links with Russia.

Mr Bolt said American media was “obsessed” with the “hoax” for three years.

“But then a year-long investigation by a former FBI boss concluded there was no collusion, and now a special counsel, John Durham, is investigating how the material behind these collusion claims was put together,” he said.

“The results are dynamite.”

Mr Bolt discussed the issue with Sky News Washington correspondent Annelise Nielsen.

This corruption in the DC democrat party is far worse than Watergate. Obama and his cronies obtained illegal warrants to spy on Trump by using a fake dossier created by liars paid by Hillary's campaign funds and then went into full bore denial and active sedition against the US when Trump won. Longtime party hack now in the Biden administration played a key role in the crime and good legislators are rightly calling for his resignation now that the damning evidence against him has been exposed by the press releases from the Durham investigation.

White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, already under fire for his role in the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, is facing growing calls to resign amid questions about a suspected connection to debunked claims of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Multiple reports surfaced last week that Mr. Sullivan, a longtime confidant of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a two-time presidential hopeful, is the “foreign policy adviser” named in special counsel John Durham’s indictment last week of Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann, charged with lying to the FBI about what he knew about Mr. Trump and Russia.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is it making sense yet?

btw - two actors that absolutely shone (shined?) in under-recognized roles, notably

J.K. Simmons in The Mexican
and
David Rasche in In The Loop

Both movies also had wonderful James Gandolfini performances 😢

FD0qUD0X0AQXMiT

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Will journalism ever regain the respect that it once had?

The better question would be, will the big networks ever regain their respect? The answer is no. But journalism? You can find really good journalists if you know where to look. Sharyl Atkinson is great. Some of these investigative journalists are pretty slick. The undercover stuff they do seems really cool today, but actually it is what shows like 60 minutes used to do back in the '70s before they were fake news. John stossel is still doing his thing. You can find good journalists if you know where to look

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Now that I think about it, I think I remember seeing her do a critique of Dinesh D'Souza 2000 mules. If I remember correctly it was probably a fair critique. She said there was good stuff about it and some not so good stuff about it but if I remember correctly I think overall she tilted in favor of approving of it more than she disapproved of it