Secret Society

CherubRam

Secret Society

Secret Societies have been around since the tower of Babel, they have been a major influence in governments and history; but yet you do not hear of it being taught in schools. Why not! Because that would not be politically correct. The people in governments do not want non-members thinking about such things.

People who deny that that there are Secret Societies are either fools, or they are members.

Quetzal

Secret Society

Secret Societies have been around since the tower of Babel, they have been a major influence in governments and history; but yet you do not hear of it being taught in schools. Why not! Because that would not be politically correct. The people in governments do not want non-members thinking about such things.

People who deny that that there are Secret Societies are either fools, or they are members.
How about a few modern examples?

CherubRam

All secret societies secretly communicate instructions for world domination into one huuuuuuge secret society called . . . . . guess what -

Illuminati are members of many different Secret Societies. The Illuminati is a Secret Society within other Societies.

Quetzal

The only reason for this thread is to make it known to the common person.
Really? I thought you were upset that PC was blocking this from being taught in schools or some nonsense. Now that you have told the world that they are there... what do we do next?

CherubRam

Really? I thought you were upset that PC was blocking this from being taught in schools or some nonsense. Now that you have told the world that they are there... what do we do next?
politically correct = PC
If it was taught in school I would not have to put up with as much ignorance.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last I checked, many Masons wear rings and put stickers on their cars. So, that isn't much of a secret for a society. You could however say they are a society with secrets.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
heman.jpg

don't tell anyone

HisServant

All presidents have been members of a Secret Society. There are about 500 different such societies in America. There are even Secret Societies in the tribes around the world.
Masonic Presidents Link: http://www.pagrandlodge.org/mlam/presidents/

There really isn't much secret about the Freemasonry.

Once could say that it was the Freemason that fought for individual rights and that all humans are created equal.... most of the underlying tenets of the constitution are Masonic in origin.

Freemasonry teaches many great concepts about brotherhood, duty to your fellow man and tolerance... all concepts that are sorely lacking in today's society. All concepts that were basic to the founding of this country.. and all that were feared by Europe at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-31Zf2297ZI

CherubRam

Secret Society

My complaint about Secret Societies, is that since Babel, gods of wood and stone have been made to compete with Yahwah. When that was not good enough, they took over Judaism in 167 BC; and when that was not good enough, they took over Christianity. To top it all off, they have not faithfully translated the bible. Bottom line, they have lead the whole world astray.

Quetzal

My complaint about Secret Societies, is that since Babel, gods of wood and stone have been made to compete with Yahwah. When that was not good enough, they took over Judaism in 167 BC; and when that was not good enough, they took over Christianity. To top it all off, they have not faithfully translated the bible. Bottom line, they have lead the whole world astray.
I thought your complaint was that these things existed and weren't being taught in schools. Pick a side senator. :eek:

Quetzal

Quote: "If it was taught in school I would not have to put up with as much ignorance."
My question to that is "taught what?" Like I said, outside of their existence, there isn't much we know, therefore, little information to teach.