SEE The Truth!!

Letsargue

SEE The Truth!!

(( ""H--O--W"" ))!! can Anybody JUST Keep ON Rejecting - And Going Against EVERYTHING God Says A-N-D Still Call Themselves - "Christians"?????

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))?????

NO ONE Wants to Be A TRUE Christian O-R They Would TRULY TRY To K-N-O-W THE - ""T-R-U-T-H""!! -- Christ IS THE ""T-R-U-T-H"" AND THAT // HE Is The ""L-I-F-E""!!!! --- (( John 14:6 KJV ))!!! -- YOU Are DEAD IF You Don't Have The Truth // Christ IN YOU!!! -- (( And That IS I-N Your MIND, and N-o-t-h-i-n-g Any Where ELSE ))!!!!! -- You Are ""NOT I-N"" Yourself; ONLY Christ The Truth - IF You ARE SAVES A-N-D ""IN HEAVEN N-O-W""!!!!!!
""((( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )))""!!!!!!!

BUT Who CARES????? ----- """""((( """N--O --- O-N-E""" )))"""""!!!!!!! -- (( Romans 3:10-12 ))!!!!!!!!!!! Y--E--S -- GOD LIED THERE!!!!!!???????????????
M-M---A-A--- N-N-N-N-N-N-N-!!!!!!

Open Your "SPIRITUAL EYES" And SEE The Truth // Christ!!!! -- Of Course ""N---O---T""!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
SEE The Truth!!

(( ""H--O--W"" ))!! can Anybody JUST Keep ON Rejecting - And Going Against EVERYTHING God Says A-N-D Still Call Themselves - "Christians"?????

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))?????

NO ONE Wants to Be A TRUE Christian O-R They Would TRULY TRY To K-N-O-W THE - ""T-R-U-T-H""!! -- Christ IS THE ""T-R-U-T-H"" AND THAT // HE Is The ""L-I-F-E""!!!! --- (( John 14:6 KJV ))!!! -- YOU Are DEAD IF You Don't Have The Truth // Christ IN YOU!!! -- (( And That IS I-N Your MIND, and N-o-t-h-i-n-g Any Where ELSE ))!!!!! -- You Are ""NOT I-N"" Yourself; ONLY Christ The Truth - IF You ARE SAVES A-N-D ""IN HEAVEN N-O-W""!!!!!!
""((( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )))""!!!!!!!

BUT Who CARES????? ----- """""((( """N--O --- O-N-E""" )))"""""!!!!!!! -- (( Romans 3:10-12 ))!!!!!!!!!!! Y--E--S -- GOD LIED THERE!!!!!!???????????????
M-M---A-A--- N-N-N-N-N-N-N-!!!!!!

Open Your "SPIRITUAL EYES" And SEE The Truth // Christ!!!! -- Of Course ""N---O---T""!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

Good morning "Crazy Man." How's life treating you? Oh, never mind, I know the answer already. It's getting so, even I can hear the voices in your head.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why, just the other day, I was trying to watch my cable TV and those voices in your head were so loud I had to turn up the volume full blast just to drown them out a bit.

Letsargue

Good morning "Crazy Man." How's life treating you? Oh, never mind, I know the answer already. It's getting so, even I can hear the voices in your head.

OOOOHHHHHHH -- NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!! --- ((( Knight I-S GONE and Gave all this U-P I Guess!! )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316