Servent101 aka !!!First aka Sybel101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
And this cheap shot at Aimiel ....

Good answer Aimiel - I still have you on ignore - just throwing you an ocasional " smarten up" try to be a little more polite etc. etc.

Good to see you still trying to do what you percieve is your calling - who knows you might smarten up some day, and find out what works and what does not work.

If you evenutally find out a way to evangelize that works, well more power to ya - possibly you might even see my concerns for what they are, and even thank me, wickwoman, PureX, brother willie and a few more.

We have not givenup on you, and we were all at one time a little like you, hopefully one day you will know what an orthodox mindset is, and how they are instilled into your psychie without your prior knowledge or consent, and what and how Satan has blinded you - with your literalism and fundamentalism.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Sybel, you are such a coward. You lay judgement after judgement but never back anything up. You call many "ignorant" (and a host of other things) but when asked (repeatedly) you can't seem to find your "edification" button. Putting Aimiel on ignore then hissing at him is another sign of your irrational behavior.

I'm still hoping you will find the first post on this thread and reply so you and I could at least attempt to have a normal discussion about your judgements of my "faults".

Aimiel

He considers being 'polite' and the opinion of others who are also non-Christians above righteousness and the opinion of Christians, so why on earth should he listen to you? That would be acting in a polite / civil manner toward the enemy, namely: Christians.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Aimiel

He considers being 'polite' and the opinion of others who are also non-Christians above righteousness and the opinion of Christians, so why on earth should he listen to you? That would be acting in a polite / civil manner toward the enemy, namely: Christians.

Well, that seems to be about the best reason for it's behavior I've heard so far.

Sybel doesn't seem to want to actually talk to people so much as talk at them or behind their back. Both great qualities... for a snake.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Nineveh
Do you know what the message is?

according to many conversations with Ninveh - it is not the message that saves you - it is understanding that the message is the inerrant Word of God, and nothing outside of the Bible is True, in fact everything outside of the Bible is from the Devil - and when you understand that you do not understand or use your capacity to reason and comprehend, you just accept whatever is in that book called the Bible as True - then and only then are you saved and fit for company with other christians.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Nineveh
Maybe she needs to "hear that message"

This is the message you preach Nineveh
it is not the message that saves you - it is understanding that the message is the inerrant Word of God, and nothing outside of the Bible is True, in fact everything outside of the Bible is from the Devil - and when you understand that you do not understand or use your capacity to reason and comprehend, you just accept whatever is in that book called the Bible as True - then and only then are you saved and fit for company with other christians.

When you live your walk, your talk will exemplify what you believe, and what you seem to exemplify is nothing but piss and vinegar.

It is not a pleasure to communicate this to one such as you, but I do suffer for the Lord's sake.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

servent101

Nineveh
I'm still hoping you will find the first post on this thread and reply so you and I could at least attempt to have a normal discussion about your judgements of my "faults".

That is why you titled this thread -
Servent101 aka !!!First aka Sybel101

posted it in the back alley - and in the same post as you request a normal discussion you call me a coward, then in the next post call me a snake - and still wonder why I do not opt to post any of your faults?

Well I guess I am just being coy!

LOOK in a MIRROR - read what you post.

Repent

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
C'mon sybel, step up to the plate. Don't you ever get tired of being a yella' hypocrite?

From the ignored OP, from almost a month ago:

How many times have I invited you to introduce me to your "Christ"? How many times have you told me about your "Christ"? The only time I have seen you "edify" anyone was when you suggested ww should lie about her age. Other than that, your "Christ" remains your little secret as far as I have seen here on TOL

Why was Jesus mad at the Scribes and Pharasees? Why was He mad at the money changers?

I guess we can compare how much "like me" these examples are once you give a clear definition of why Jesus reacted as He did towards them.

Since 11-10-04 you have made this thread longer with more unedifying judgements. Don't you think it's time to catch up?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by servent101
posted it in the back alley

Where should I have put it? The computer or science forum?

and in the same post as you request a normal discussion you call me a coward, then in the next post call me a snake

When you keep avoiding the OP on this thread and go behind my back on a thread you knew I had left to make your judgements, you acted like a cowardly snake. If you don't like being "called" a cowardly snake, quit acting like one.

- and still wonder why I do not opt to post any of your faults?

This thread is about my faults. You know, the ones you won't explain?

Well I guess I am just being coy!

Looks more like the actions of a cowardly snake : shrugs :

"LOOK in a MIRROR - read what you post." >>>>>>> "Repent"<<<<<<<<

servent101

Nineveh
Since 11-10-04 you have made this thread longer with more unedifying judgements

Originally posted by nineveh
Don't you ever get tired of being a yella' hypocrite?

The only time I have seen you "edify" anyone was when you suggested ww should lie about her age.

Sybel doesn't seem to want to actually talk to people so much as talk at them or behind their back. Both great qualities... for a snake.

Sybel, you are such a coward. You lay judgment after judgment but never back anything up.

quit speaking at me and back your foolish words up, or shut up.

You don't engage in convo you rant. So either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

You want to yammer on and on about my short comings, yet you still refuse to "help"?

It's still prone to run amok casting judgments with no edification, now we know why.

Look, either reply to what I said to you or quit being a judgmental hypocrite, k? It's really simple, I know you can do it.

until then, why should I treat you any differently than you have treated me?

So anyways Nineveh – the last quote I quoted of your posts
why should I treat you any differently than you have treated me?

My Lord says one should overcome evil with good – that may help you. I may be wrong, but I perceive myself as being a tad more polite to you than you are to me.

I gather you still do not think I posted any of your faults – well go figure* with all the evidence you still claim to want to
I'm still hoping you will find the first post on this thread and reply so you and I could at least attempt to have a normal discussion about your judgments of my "faults".

With Christ’s Love

Servent101]

Nineveh

Merely Christian

My Lord says one should overcome evil with good – that may help you.

That's it? That's all your god has to say to me about all of the judgements you have leveled against me on this thread?

Is your god implying I am to overcome you with good? How do you suggest I do that?

I may be wrong,

I wouldn't know, you won't answer the questions.

but I perceive myself as being a tad more polite to you than you are to me.

And bushels more evasive.

I gather you still do not think I posted any of your faults

Let me tell you a little secret I've been hiding from you all this time:

You judged me, and I started this thread to post your judgements of me on. I was hoping, since you find so much fault in me, you might one day be willing to share how I am wrong, at fault, and in error.

well go figure* with all the evidence you still claim to want to

I'm still waiting for some.

How about we start with your thoughts on why Christ was mad at the pharisees and money changers?

servent101

Nineveh
You judged me, and I started this thread to post your judgments of me on. I was hoping, since you find so much fault in me, you might one day be willing to share how I am wrong, at fault, and in error.

Well I guess you will not see how you are wrong even if I post it again – but here goes a second time

The only time I have seen you "edify" anyone was when you suggested ww should lie about her age.

Sybel, you are such a coward. You lay judgment after judgment but never back anything up.

You don't engage in convo you rant. So either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

You want to yammer on and on about my short comings, yet you still refuse to "help"?

It's still prone to run amok casting judgments with no edification, now we know why.

Look, either reply to what I said to you or quit being a judgmental hypocrite, k? It's really simple, I know you can do it.

Now on the last one – I gather you do not follow the Lord – you have not tried to overcome good with evil? – How you ask, well for one if you feel that a person has been offensive, do not respond in an offensive way – I at least try, I do have my faults – but you think you can start a thread titling it as you do – with insults, and as well refer to me as an it, along with all the other things you say that are impolite, and I am to think you know something that will enable you to understand Spiritual matters? – I told you what the Lord said – to overcome good with evil, and you ask me how do you do that? – me, you ask me, for advice – me a person you refer to as an it – and you expect me to take you seriously? – Why not seek the Holy Spirit – that is the way most “sane people” attempt to obey the Lord – but for you – you ask someone whom you say all these things* about for advice, and expect to be taken as an honest truth seeker?

time

And these I cut and pasted from this thread only – almost every post you post to me has an insult in it, and you claim to be somehow wanting me to edify you?

There is nothing to be said about you – your words are yours to own up too. If you get ignored and not answered too – it is your own fault.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
sybel,
Let's start back with post #1, shall we? Then move on from there? Why was Christ mad at the pharisees and money changers?

I can't take you seriously until you seriously mean to edify about your judgement. I am not offeneded, and even if I were, if I were in error, which you claim I am, I still want to know how. If "offensive" is all you have, then your judgement is incorrect. If not, then start explaining.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Dave

Dave, you ever going to tell Nineveh the message? Or do you know it? She still thinks herself clean, she doesn't need to be cleansed. She is healthy she doesn't need the Physician.

This is what Nineveh believes
it is not the message that saves you - it is understanding that the message is the inerrant Word of God, and nothing outside of the Bible is True, in fact everything outside of the Bible is from the Devil - and when you understand that you do not understand or use your capacity to reason and comprehend, you just accept whatever is in that book called the Bible as True - then and only then are you saved and fit for company with other christians.

At least she has not denied that this is what she believes – how about it Nineveh – is this your message?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
What Nineveh really believes:

Christ saves.

So when did you say you repented and accepted Christ, sybel?

servent101

Nineveh
I can't take you seriously until you seriously mean to edify about your judgement.

You take the first crack at why Jesus was mad at the Pharasees and the Money changers - I stated that these were the ONLY ones that Jesus spoke harshley too - that was my point - Jesus did not speak harshley to the woman at the well, or sinners in general - he was called a friend of sinners and tax collectors.

This was to bring you to account for your comments like
quote:
time

and when called on your

You have not said that this is the WRONG attitude - it is the wrong attitude - Jesus said to overcome evil with good. Your slew of insults note:
quote:
time

And these only from this thread - and you still deny that this is not the proper way to communicate for a Christian - so what can I do?

And your request - to start my discussion based on your premis of logic and reason - if you want to discuss your question - you discuss it and make it relavant to the topic - Nineveh's bad attitude as exhibited in posts like these

And Nineveh's denial of the instruction of the Lord - do not repay evil for evil , but overcome evil with good.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
You take the first crack at why Jesus was mad at the Pharasees and the Money changers - I stated that these were the ONLY ones that Jesus spoke harshley too - that was my point - Jesus did not speak harshley to the woman at the well, or sinners in general - he was called a friend of sinners and tax collectors.

BUT W H Y? You want me to answer the question about your judgement? This isn't a game. You judged me, yet you won't edify. So answer it. Why was Christ angry with the money changers and the pharisees?

servent101

The point is that I made is that Jesus was only stern in His words towards them - not the sinners that you seem to have such a "good time" bashing about their sin.

So if you want to find relavance with
Why was Christ angry with the money changers and the pharisees?
and find a way for you to justify your behaviour - example (again)

then you tell me why you feel your question has a bearing on your justification of your behaviour.

As well you aske me to tell you about Jesus Christ - I said that He instructed us to overcome evil with good - yet you say and seem to still justify your behaviour

do you still think you can treat others as they treat you? - if you do - you do not obey the Lord - if you do not obey the Lord - why do you claim to be able to say you are saved?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian

The point is that I made is that Jesus was only stern in His words towards them - not the sinners that you seem to have such a "good time" bashing about their sin.

But, you still won't say why He was mad at the pharisees and money changers. Do you even know?

As well you aske me to tell you about Jesus Christ - I said that He instructed us to overcome evil with good -

No, you said your Lord. When I ask (many times) about your "Christ" you are silent as ever.

Btw. You talk about my behavior and attitude, you don't set a very good example talking behind people's backs and calling them any manner of things. At least I explain why I use the terms I do to describe you. I think the problem is, you earn the term then don't like it. (Like lying aboout being !!!!First.) So instead of changing your behavior you take pot shots at me for calling a spade a spade. That's fine, but that isn't changing your behavior any, is it? In short: Not liking how you behave doesn't change the fact you behave that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.