Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=13042]rocketman[/MENTION]

Rocketman lays down the smack!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DFT_Dave
Why do I have to keep explaining what a debate is???

I already posted this to you, here it is again:

When you figure out the fact that you actually have to prove your assertions with facts that is when the debate starts Dave. You have not posted fact one to defend your argument yet there have been at least two people here that are experts in the aerospace field explaining to you with facts, science, photos, videos, et al. and you haven't defended spit.

quote_icon.png
All arguments "to the man", or "to the majority", and "to the expert" will be considered logical fallacies and dismissed by me.

Do whatever you please Dave but, when you dismiss science, math, physics, and any semblance of logic and reason the logical fallacy is your own.

quote_icon.png
Good arguments in favor of globe earth that are made in regard to flat earth are what I want to see.

Why, thus far plenty of evidence has been presented that proves your theory is not only debunked but, quite an embarrassing position.

quote_icon.png
I would like to see if flat earth can be defeated in an acceptable way with out using thought experiment and assumptions that all physics and all astronomy simply affirm the static quo. There are a number of contradictions in globe earth and we went to the moon that do not make any sense at all.

So, because people have attempted to use science to prove a bogus theory (evolution) it somehow makes all science bogus? that is just absurd especially since science can be used to prove the creation model as well, and has, ever heard of Chuck Missler or Dr.Mark Eastman? they lectured on "The Creator Beyond Time & Space" back in the 90's and used all the physical & biological sciences to prove their point. Rejecting genuine science because people have attempted to pervert science is not the answer.

quote_icon.png
I will point out all contradictory and imagined thought projections that prove nothing.

Then you had better start with your own contradictory and imagined thought projections that prove nothing, which is most of what you have proposed in rejection of actual facts.

quote_icon.png
The theory of evolution is all about imagined evidence that prove nothing. I want to make sure that my cosmology is not built on the same.

We are not talking about evolution Dave, and deciding that actual science is false because one piece of it is built on a lie does not make all science suspect.

quote_icon.png
I will make the case for flat earth and you can make it for the globe model.

Please begin... I have been waiting for the indisputable facts that can be scientifically tested to be presented. You haven't showed us anything yet except conspiracy theory nonsense that is devoid of facts. Your theory has to be tested, how do you intend to show us the science that proves your theory?

quote_icon.png
Name calling is not an argument, make your point without them or go away.

I haven't called you any names unless you consider ignoramus to be a pejorative. In this case it is not, it is a descriptive term given to one that lacks, or rejects knowledge. You can be the judge whether that term fits or not...

​My sincere congrats on a good job.

Thread rules:
1. Congrats only
2. No debating
3. No trolling

Any disruption of the thread or rule breaking will get you removed from the thread.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thank you so much Sherman but, there have been many good points made by many in this thread so, I share all honors with the rest of the group who actually subscribe to logic & reason, and which have not embraced the absurd. :e4e:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you so much Sherman but, there have been many good points made by many in this thread so, I share all honors with the rest of the group who actually subscribe to logic & reason, and which have not embraced the absurd. :e4e:

Yeah, I am pretty much not in tune with random accidents causing an increase in complexity.

musterion

Congrats, Rocket.

So if I can ask those who know Dave better than I (I don't know him at all, really), what's going on with him? Please PM me any insights so as not to disrupt...from what I hear, he used to be a pretty square guy.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
This thread is stupid.

There was nothing "smack worthy" about what Sherman quoted.

There was nothing particularly pithy, witty, etc.

It was just another unmemorable round of arguments among others.

This is yet more evidence that...

...this website is dying.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread is stupid.

There was nothing "smack worthy" about what Sherman quoted.

There was nothing particularly pithy, witty, etc.

It was just another unmemorable round of arguments among others.

This is yet more evidence that...

...this website is dying.
There, there.
Everything is gonna be alright.