Shooting in a shopping Mall in Germany

Multiple deaths are reported by the German media.
If the gunman/men are refugees from north Africa, it will be the end of Angela Merkel.
And probably the EU.

Boy, could never have seen that coming! What's imperative is that you don't let this be a distraction, even though they're all named Abdul and paid-up at the mosque. Keep telling yourself, "It's not Islamic terrorism... It's not Islamic terrorism... Religion of peace... The solution is more immigrants... It's not Islamic terrorism, infidels...".

This goes to show what can happen when a pudgy woman, who wears pantsuits, is elected, who looks more butch than a lesbian female wrestler, is an enemy of the people, sucks Satan's kneecaps, believes the U.N. is the answer, and believes attractive women out and about are just looking to get raped, right there on the sidewalk.

Count your blessings this could never happen in America.

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Boy, could never have seen that coming! What's imperative is that you don't let this be a distraction, even though they're all named Abdul and paid-up at the mosque. Keep telling yourself, "It's not Islamic terrorism... It's not Islamic terrorism... Religion of peace... The solution is more immigrants... It's not Islamic terrorism, infidels...".

Obviously work-place violence. :plain:

This goes to show what can happen when a pudgy woman, who wears pantsuits, is elected, who looks more butch than a lesbian female wrestler, is an enemy of the people, sucks's Satan's kneecaps, believes the U.N. is the answer, and believes attractive women out and about are just looking to get raped, right there on the sidewalk.

Hillary? :plain:

Count your blessings this could never only happen in America.

Fix't :plain:

Obviously work-place violence.

Would have to agree this the likely, but not only, rational explanation. I believe "Allahu Akbar" means "I just finished a 32 ounce fountain drink." Parents in gay nuclear families should teach their children the dangers of refined sugar. And let's not forget transgender nuclear families. That, or there were people at the mall who looked like white Protestants, which makes it all understandable. It could be even simpler, employees of George Soros out for lunch at the food court.

Also, sometimes just the thought law abiding citizens may have guns at home can cause a Muslim immigrant to shoot-up a mall, more reason we need to get rid of the legal guns. It also goes to show we need a lot more unfettered Muslim immigration visas, but being very careful to weed-out any Yazidi Christians who escaped crucifixion or beheading.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against security measures. I believe every Muslim needs to be asked if they plan on killing any infidels in America, as they swore they'd do on their Facebook page or on Twitter. We need to make sure they answer, "No." Or are a liberal.

What on earth gave you that idea? You must be a seer!

Have you ever wondered, seeing the news anymore, how things may have been, in our day? For example, then:

Matthew 4:8-9 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

The devil tempts the Lord, circa 2016:

Matthew 4:8-9 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their failings. And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will not fall down and worship me."

andyc

Have you ever wondered, seeing the news anymore, how things may have been, in our day? For example, then:

Matthew 4:8-9 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

The devil tempts the Lord, circa 2016:

Matthew 4:8-9 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their failings. And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will not fall down and worship me."

I think that the world is becoming more desensitized to the value of human life. Of course, without regular meditation on the word of God, a person's heart can only become hardened.

Jesus' words "you are the salt of the earth" have never been more relevant than the here and now. Death is everywhere, and no one seems to care anymore, but we follow the only one who has conquered death. We serve a God who has actually judged death. Love that thought. This is why this should be the hour of the church to shine.

I think that the world is becoming more desensitized to the value of human life. Of course, without regular meditation on the word of God, a person's heart can only become hardened.

Jesus' words "you are the salt of the earth" have never been more relevant than the here and now. Death is everywhere, and no one seems to care anymore, but we follow the only one who has conquered death. We serve a God who has actually judged death. Love that thought. This is why this should be the hour of the church to shine.

This is very true. You can thank Hollywood and company for that. The world has been slowly brought to boil, like frogs. You can see whatever innocence there was destroyed when you look at films' progress, historically, which, of course, is mirrored in literature, most of Hollywood far too stupid to write the books.

I don't share very much optimism for this world unfolding, Christians being light aside and Bible prophecy of the progress of things aside (but which is not aside!). The reason for this is an insane stupidity, where we're destroying ourselves as a matter of policy. things unthinkable going on that would have been appalling in our lifetimes, and unacceptable, disgusting, just a few decades ago. There's a strange, as if, brain disease afoot, and this is what is unfolding:

Romans 1:27-28 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

This may as well be news editorial. There was a time you could disagree with much, but see why some, otherwise, smart people were misguided. What's going on now is not even intelligent, on one front after another, just begging for the other shoe to drop. I believe we're faced with putting the genie back in the bottle, if men still had sound minds, which doesn't usually happen, without intense suffering that brings people back to God, or simply destroys nations. And all this will, must, end. God has said these things do not go unanswered, that He is not mocked.

At some point, the party is over, and it's more evident it's much later now, than ever before. There's a real darkness over the land it's going to take real repentance, not Christian lip service, prayers and platitudes from the few, to correct. For example, you can't ask God to bless this homo home or the commons His name has been removed from, or bless all our Muslim, antichrist new best friends, nor bless killing people for their oil: God has never been in the business of blessing, rewarding, evil. The blind are leading the blind into to the ditch, and that march is on, feet stomping louder, as we speak. There could very well be some heavy duty sin, heaped into the national account, anymore.

Reprobate minds, from sea to shining sea, is what I'm seeing rear its ugly head.

James 1

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Galatians 6

3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For every man shall bear his own burden.
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Isaiah 5

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Revelation 3

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

If unborn lives don't matter then nobody matters.

:sigh:

All that has ever mattered, of any of us, is that which is grotesque we think is all that, which faith in the Lord Jesus and His blood has covered, and that same remnant that have cleansed their hearts, the inner man, by the power of the Holy Spirit: that's all she wrote. The rest will go into the fire. There was never any political solution.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This massacre in Germany also falls on the five-year anniversary of the deaths of 77 people in Norway, killed by Anders Breivik.

I read today that one out of four people in Norway were related in some way to the victims, either by family, friend, or acquaintance.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Police are investigating a fake Facebook advert which offered free food at the McDonald's where a gunman killed the first of his nine victims.

Munich was in lockdown for a major police operation around the city's Olympic Park, after the 18-year-old Iranian opened fire at the fast food restaurant, before targeting shoppers in a busy mall in the district of Moosach.

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting at children.

:plain:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CoC-m2DUkAAKaxE.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Muslim is Iranian. They should call him Persian. He is descended from Iran. He is nota citizen.