sky. looks like a WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I mean, I don't know. I'm only assuming, since she likes to talk about Angel4Truth and claim Angel looks like a whore, but doesn't post pictures of herself.

I assume she's afraid to post any because she's ugly. That's the only explanation I can come up with for it.

Angel posted a pic of herself and sky immediately started saying she looks like a whore and yet won't post any of herself.

I can only surmise sky. is very insecure about her own appearance from both of those things: making fun of another woman's appearance and refusing to show her own countenance.

Eeset did the same thing.:think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know what got into either of them (Sky & Eeset) to be so shameful toward A4T.

But they sure did a good job of burning bridges.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the type of thread I would *usually* roll my eyes over, however ...

Considering Sky's recent cruelty towards Angel (and Thunder's Muse awhile back), I can understand where LH is coming from by making such a thread.

Sky, IF you are reading this thread (which we all know you will), you should be ashamed of yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the type of thread I would *usually* roll my eyes over,
That was my sentiment also.

however ...

Considering Sky's recent cruelty towards Angel
I feel the same.

Sky went on and on and on, knowing that Angel was going through an agonizing state of grief over the loss of her son.
And thought it was funny doing so.

It was the lowest of lows.
So I have no qualms throwing hardballs at this time.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Considering Sky's recent cruelty towards Angel (and Thunder's Muse awhile back), I can understand where LH is coming from by making such a thread.

Sky, IF you are reading this thread (which we all know you will), you should be ashamed of yourself.

Still, a little over the top. I am editing the title.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still, a little over the top. I am editing the title.

Understandable ... as a mod, that is your prerogative. I am just voicing my support of Angel as well as my thoughts towards the situation that came up in the chat box.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't know what got into either of them (Sky & Eeset) to be so shameful toward A4T.

But they sure did a good job of burning bridges.
Had a similar experience, if to a much lesser degree. No idea what gets into them and no real interest in finding out.

Seconded.

That was my sentiment also.

I feel the same.
Thirded then...that's not a word is it. :plain:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Understandable ... as a mod, that is your prerogative. I am just voicing my support of Angel as well as my thoughts towards the situation that came up in the chat box.

I absolutely agree but, not by using the same tactics.

Thunder's Muse

My issue with sky was soooo long ago, I'd forgotten all about it...

This has been going on since Eeset and Angel first joined, sadly. :(

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My issue with sky was soooo long ago, I'd forgotten all about it...

This has been going on since Eeset and Angel first joined, sadly. :(

I'm still going back and forth between putting them in a room and forcing them to duke it out

or

Demanding that they put each other on ignore forever!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thunderdome!

Can I be the referee?

Cage match! I got my money on A4T, she has shown she is not a coward...more than I can say for sky or eeset in this matter. I think the way they collectively have treated A4T recently in threads & chatbox is despicable and showed little class.

Status
Not open for further replies.