sky. looks like a WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I mean, I don't know. I'm only assuming, since she likes to talk about Angel4Truth and claim Angel looks like a whore, but doesn't post pictures of herself.

I assume she's afraid to post any because she's ugly. That's the only explanation I can come up with for it.

Angel posted a pic of herself and sky immediately started saying she looks like a whore and yet won't post any of herself.

I can only surmise sky. is very insecure about her own appearance from both of those things: making fun of another woman's appearance and refusing to show her own countenance.

Eset did the same thing.:think:

First off you little dweeb get your "facts" straight. I have never called "angel" a whore. I have never made a comment about "angels" personal looks. I don't even know what she looks like. I never saw "angels" picture nor do I need to.

Here you go here is the ugly transvestite you were looking for...I have never been the best looking person in the crowd or worst. AS IF it matters. Not to me but apperently to you for some reason. And I HAVE HAD "angel" on IGNORE for a LOOOOONG time.

2057.jpg

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned
sky - you look fine. As for LH, let's not even picture him in our minds! His looks are irrelevant. We do know his character is ugly.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Few people have a more prickly relationship with Brandon than I do, but I think his heart is in the right place more often than you think and definitely here.

Good photo, sky. You don't look like a soured, angry soul. But you too often act like one. And Eeset...who knows? One day you smile and the next day it's a biting remark that shouldn't be made between friends...

Angel had and has enough on her plate and both of you deserved a bit of boot for not recognizing that and acting accordingly, unless you want to be counted with the likes of CW, those who are only here to vent spleen and sneer.

Sometimes, even when we don't like the messenger, it behooves us to consider the message.

bybee

Few people have a more prickly relationship with Brandon than I do, but I think his heart is in the right place more often than you think and definitely here.

Good photo, sky. You don't look like a soured, angry soul. But you too often act like one. And Eeset...who knows? One day you smile and the next day it's a biting remark that shouldn't be made between friends...

Angel had and has enough on her plate and both of you deserved a bit of boot for not recognizing that and acting accordingly, unless you want to be counted with the likes of CW, those who are only here to vent spleen and sneer.

Sometimes, even when we don't like the messenger, it behooves us to consider the message.

Well said. Thanks for caring enough to stand up and be counted.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:BRAVO:

bybee

sky - you look fine. As for LH, let's not even picture him in our minds! His looks are irrelevant. We do know his character is ugly.

I disagree, his character is not ugly. He is young and expresses himself forcefully.
Sometimes, when we find that we have behaved boorishly, it is well to apologize, make amends and move on.
I have apologized quite often on these pages!:party:

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned
Sorry - no. Despite LH's occasional attempts at integrity, he is a damaged boy with a taste for verbal abuse and self aggrandizement through religious affiliation, and not much more.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sorry - no. Despite LH's occasional attempts at integrity, he is a damaged boy with a taste for verbal abuse and self aggrandizement through religious affiliation, and not much more.
See, that's not looking past the messenger, though I don't agree with you entirely on him and God knows he's been no friend to me. In fact, I had a neg rep from him the other day on a post that had nothing to do with him. :chuckle:

Quincy

It is hard to look past someone who puts people down a lot because of ideological differences to see their message. It's even harder to think that person has a good message if they are the kind of person to put others down.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is hard to look past someone who puts people down a lot because of ideological differences to see their message. It's even harder to think that person has a good message if they are the kind of person to put others down.
Well, Q, I never said it was easy. :eek:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well said. Thanks for caring enough to stand up and be counted.

Yellow-LED-dots-on-up-animated-arro.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I believe it would be best for you to stay out of what you apparantly didnt see.

Sky is claiming she ignores me, for the most part she does in threads, what she did, she did in the chat box and the people in this thread are well aware of what shes been saying about me and doing in the chat box.

Just because she hits that little x in the chat box to remove her filth later, doesnt mean there werent people here who saw it and myself who it happened to.

If you arent aware also, i lost my son in november, hes the guy in my signature. He was murdered thanksgiving weekend. Along with sky talking smack about me, she was also making fun of my son and my greiving my son, and thats way over the top.

LH did this in caring for me, because of what sky and eeset has been doing to me lately after what ive been through and still going through.

Shes a flat out liar though that she has ignored me, she has done no such thing late night in chat. She just gets rid of the really nasty text and pics before mods could see them. But yes, sky has been implying i am a whore and eeset has flat out said i look like a hooker and a transvestite .

As for skys lie that she doesnt know what i look like, unless she was blind while visiting my user profile, she saw me just fine as my pic is there and ive seen her name in the box that says who visited my profile. (Another lie from sky)

To her credit though, i havent seen it happening the last couple days so perhaps shes finally listening to those saying to cool it finally.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shes a flat out liar though that she has ignored me, she has done no such thing late night in chat. She just gets rid of the really nasty text and pics before mods could see them.

^ This ... I have witnessed first hand what has gone down in the chat box.

It is over the top and vile that anyone would think it is humorous or acceptable to ridicule and make fun of a grieving mother who is dealing with the worst grief any mother could ever deal with.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Really? poor little "angel" check your facts. The only thing I make fun of is your incessant desire to be found as an "angel" while flying around the forum and finding fault with everything that your "angelness" doesn't agree with...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Really? poor little "angel" check your facts. The only thing I make fun of is your incessant desire to be found as an "angel" while flying around the forum and finding fault with everything that your "angelness" doesn't agree with...

That sure looks like ignore to me.... I notice your starting with me in the chatbox too already also... quick, x it out before others see it so you can claim you say nothing to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.