Something Beautiful

Lon

:nono: This is, essentially, a position of being a borg. It is to embrace ANYTHING for the sake of convenience and supposedly love. My niece once posted "Love is not yours to judge!" I asked her 'when' that no longer becomes true. How about when a guy tries to 'love' my daughter when she is 10??? Love IS mine and your's to judge. We DO get to say when it isn't an acceptable kind of love. "Why can't we all get along" and "Imagine" are pie-in-the-sky pipe-dreams that have no educated or reasonable base in reality. They want us to love Hitler, and murderers, and etc. etc. etc. It is NOT okay for you or I to be sexual predators in high school, with another's child. It is this "free-love mentality" from the 60's that allows for this faulty.....hurtful, thinking and predation. Some animals are not monogamous, mating for life. We are more intelligent than animals....or we are falling to those basal lowest common denominators. Predation, sexually or otherwise, is not okay. We aren't unthinking instictinctual animals. We know when we hurt people. For those of us who believe this, God has called us to a higher kind of love, one that tells people the truth about things that hurt them while they are hurting others, as well as offering the explanation that we are a higher and more lovingly capable form of being than basal animals. That isn't hate. That is a basal being misunderstanding on an incredibly more thoughtful plane, what love really is. Accepting your lower understanding of love, isn't actually the loving thing to do. Parents know this, and so correct their children. I feel bad for a society where children become adults and do not understand the difference between immature selfishness from more matured, thoughtful, and empathetic forms of what love really is about. 1 Corinthians 13:11

musterion

Does the video show Communists who, as a group, have killed more people than any other in the history of the world? Does it called them ugly, too? They did it without any pretense of a belief in God.

clemdawg

Does the video show Communists who, as a group, have killed more people than any other in the history of the world? Does it called them ugly, too? They did it without any pretense of a belief in God.
True. Hitler was into the occult. Look how many the Nazi's slaughtered.

brewmama

well done video only to the degree that they used some extreme wackos to represent anyone who disagrees with gay marriage. Dishonest and manipulatory. And how about showing a little of black on white crime or gays violence towards straights? Homosexuals abusing young teenage boys? Things that happen that the media hides.