SOTK's SPOTD 1-25-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOTK

Originally posted by Berean Todd

Originally posted by Z Man

I will say this, however. The Bible clearly says that to be saved, all one must do is confess with their mouth and believe in their hearts that Jesus Christ is Lord. BillyBob has stated that he has done this, and that he truely believes Jesus as his Savior.

Wrong there Z Man, finish the verse. What it says is:

Rom 10:9 "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved;"

BB denies the ressurection, thus God's Word has allready condemned him unless he repents and trusts in the Gospel message. His faith in "Jesus" is as good as that of a Mormon in their "Jesus." The Jesus they, and the one BB, profess does not exist and has no power to save.

Great post, BT! Great correction! :first:

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Quote BT;
"BB denies the ressurection......"

Billy;
You guys can't get anything right. :nono:

Quote from BB's Statement of Faith:
" Did he reanimate after 3 days? I doubt it. Sounds like more propaganda to me. Perhaps the resurrection story was referring to his eternal soul, and perhaps, we may all go through a similar resurrection.

Congratulations on your PODT, even if it is based on an inaccuracy.

Berean Todd

BB, I hope you don't mind, but since you just copy and pasted your response from the other thread, I am doing the same with my reply to your thoughts here. Just in case there are some who look here but not there, I would like my thoughts known.

Originally posted by BillyBob
Billy;
You guys can't get anything right. :nono:

Quote from BB's Statement of Faith:
" Did he reanimate after 3 days? I doubt it. Sounds like more propaganda to me. Perhaps the resurrection story was referring to his eternal soul, and perhaps, we may all go through a similar resurrection.

Congratulations on your PODT, even if it is based on an inaccuracy.

The Bible is clear that when it speaks of Christ's ressurection it is speaking of His bodily ressurection. You cast serious doubt on it's occurance. You can't have posted what you post, and still believe that it happened, unless you have repented and changed. I pray that you do see the light.

Look, BB - I'm not here to roast you as Tye sometimes does. I don't have the least bit of animosity towards you, which I often feel he does for you. However, I am sadened to see you within grasp of the Gospel, but unwilling to reach out and accept it. I don't want to see you die in this state, because the Bible is very clear on what that would mean. I truly do love you BB, and I want to be able to kick back in eternity with you one day, and enjoy worshiping our Lord together. I would love to have you by me in eternity, to be able to call you brother. I truly am concerned for you.

While you may not accept my beliefs, I pray that you at least would see my sincerity.

In His love,
BT

SOTK

BB, I hope you don't mind, but since you just copy and pasted your response from the other thread, I am doing the same with my reply to your thoughts here. Just in case there are some who look here but not there, I would like my thoughts known.

The Bible is clear that when it speaks of Christ's ressurection it is speaking of His bodily ressurection. You cast serious doubt on it's occurance. You can't have posted what you post, and still believe that it happened, unless you have repented and changed. I pray that you do see the light.

Look, BB - I'm not here to roast you as Tye sometimes does. I don't have the least bit of animosity towards you, which I often feel he does for you. However, I am sadened to see you within grasp of the Gospel, but unwilling to reach out and accept it. I don't want to see you die in this state, because the Bible is very clear on what that would mean. I truly do love you BB, and I want to be able to kick back in eternity with you one day, and enjoy worshiping our Lord together. I would love to have you by me in eternity, to be able to call you brother. I truly am concerned for you.

While you may not accept my beliefs, I pray that you at least would see my sincerity.

In His love,
BT

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.