Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

anytime you think you can offer a better answer, feel free to give it a try

Well, pretty much any answer would be better than that. The mob were convicted by their own conscience to leave until there was no one left besides Jesus and the woman, this verse wouldn't have done that. It's all conjecture but a more logical answer would be Jesus writing stuff on the ground that everyone would have been guilty of, lying, hypocrisy etc.

Your conjecture is just flat out absurd.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, pretty much any answer would be better than that.

why?

why wouldn't Jesus reminding them of the Law be the best answer, considering that they were trying to trap him with a perverted form of the Law?

The mob were convicted by their own conscience to leave until there was no one left besides Jesus and the woman, this verse wouldn't have done that.

of course it would, it would have reminded them that they were perverting the very Law they were trying to trap Him with

and they were all about the Law

It's all conjecture but a more logical answer would be Jesus writing stuff on the ground that everyone would have been guilty of, lying, hypocrisy etc.

or, with just a single reference to scripture, perversion of the Law

Your conjecture is just flat out absurd.

it really isn't artie, if you consider the crowd, what they were trying to do to Jesus, and what they were immersed in, culturally, since birth

they were slaves to the Law, and in one quick scribble in the dirt, Jesus showed them that they were perverting that very Law

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Here Anna, here is a parting gift for people who lost the election:

D7-3OpaX4AEX0bw.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Given the fact that half the electorate are imbeciles and baby-killers, I don't care.
Then you don't care about the foundation of meaningful representation. But that's your right.

Oh, and welcome to my ignore list. You're another person I don't give a crap about.
It might be easier if you just put the other list up. Who's on it other than you?

I've often thought that it will never change. The impetus for it, always comes from the loser.
It should come from anyone who thinks the people should elect a president and no geography. In the present case I didn't root for either of the candidates. But I do like the principle of one man, one vote.

As such, no standing president is ever going to see it as unjust. Addressing it will always be weaker than the desire for it?
I'd like to think that if a golfer can correct an errant score and see the point in something other than the win, anything is competitively possible. But you have to have the right man.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Your childish ignorant one-liners offer nothing to the conversation. You obviously cannot refute the first post so this is all that people like you have

Aren't you concerned with how and who's going to clean up after this magic-wand party?
A dollar to a donut...its gonna be funded by the likes of you, me, doser...et al.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Aren't you concerned with how and who's going to clean up after this magic-wand party?......

That question is nonsensical and plain dumb. Please stop trolling the thread with nonsense unless you have something intelligent to say, which I have yet to see.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Then you don't care about the foundation of meaningful representation. But that's your right.

It might be easier if you just put the other list up. Who's on it other than you?

It should come from anyone who thinks the people should elect a president and no geography. In the present case I didn't root for either of the candidates. But I do like the principle of one man, one vote.

I'd like to think that if a golfer can correct an errant score and see the point in something other than the win, anything is competitively possible. But you have to have the right man.

It seems quite cowardly to talk at a person who has you on ignore so he cannot respond. Is that how you earned your post as moderator at the other forum? By being unethical? No doubt.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It seems quite cowardly to talk at a person who has you on ignore
I think it's goofy to say something to someone and THEN stick your fingers in your ears. My post was responsive.

so he cannot respond.
Sure he can. He's chosen not to. He's not entitled to the last word coupled with an insult unless I feel like giving it to him.

Is that how you earned your post as moderator at the other forum?
By being fair? Maybe. How did you earn...well, no, I guess you didn't.

By being unethical?
You need a better dictionary. And a fairer mind.

No doubt.

quip

BANNED
Banned
That question is nonsensical and plain dumb. Please stop trolling the thread with nonsense unless you have something intelligent to say, which I have yet to see.

Seems straight forward and sensical to me. :idunno: You just don't like its implications or are you just not a forward thinking individual?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It seems quite cowardly to talk at a person who has you on ignore so he cannot respond. Is that how you earned your post as moderator at the other forum? By being unethical? No doubt.

That's what bad about the ignore function. People you ignore can still see you and post garbage against you but you cannot rebut. I just have to trust that other people see his twisted crap for what it is.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think it's goofy to say something to someone and THEN stick your fingers in your ears. My post was responsive.

Sure he can. He's chosen not to. He's not entitled to the last word coupled with an insult unless I feel like giving it to him.

By being fair? Maybe. How did you earn...well, no, I guess you didn't.

You need a better dictionary. And a fairer mind.

It's funny when someone doesn't understand how the ignore function works.

Just because they put someone on ignore doesn't mean the ignored person has to ignore them back. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.