Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It seems quite cowardly to talk at a person who has you on ignore so he cannot respond. Is that how you earned your post as moderator at the other forum? By being unethical? No doubt.

"Cowardly?"

:rotfl:

It seems quite goofy to expect that someone has to ignore you because you sorta kinda put them on ignore. The ignore feature is supposed to be self-regulating. Quite a concept.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What a lame response. Non-Sequitur. FAIL

Reality bites, doesn't it?

Learn how to use ignore the right way:

If you put someone on ignore, whether it's for an hour, a day, eternity - you're regulating yourself, not the person you're ignoring.

Talking constantly about how you have them on ignore shows how much they're living inside your head, and hints that you're probably reading their posts anyway.

Whining about how they're not ignoring you back is childish and petty. Just man up and get on with the ignoring.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He's right. When you talk crap to someone who can't see your posts and answer back, thats being a coward.
You have a silly definition of cowardice then. Apparently, it means you get to run your gob at someone and then treat ignore like a last word chip. Goofy business.

Right now I have a couple of people on ignore. They don't know they're on ignore. I'm sure they're still at it with me, only I'm not at it with them. Easy as cake.

Arthur Brain

Cowardice sir is fighting someone who can't fight back. That's what you continue to do I see.

That's ridiculous. If someone puts another poster on ignore then that's their choice, the poster on ignore isn't morally obliged to do the same. It's not like CC has been forcibly removed from interaction with TH or rendered unable to respond to posts.

:dizzy:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
That's ridiculous. If someone puts another poster on ignore then that's their choice, the poster on ignore isn't morally obliged to do the same. It's not like CC has been forcibly removed from interaction with TH or rendered unable to respond to posts.

Just because its their choice does NOT change what he said. You are basically saying that if you want to fight me in an alley and I decide I don't want to fight and I turn and walk away, then it is NOT cowardly for you to come up behind me and clock me.

Seriously? Is that how you get down dude? Clocking a guy who cannot see you is not cowardly? It is in my book.

Only a moron and imbecile would continue to address someone who cannot even see their posts, and only a coward would attack someone the same way.

Get woke man. What's wrong with you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:dizzy:

Indeed. When a poster does not respond, common sense suggests they have chosen to ignore the person addressing them.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Indeed. When a poster does not respond, common sense suggests they have chosen to ignore the person addressing them.

Why would you keep talking at someone who has you on ignore when you know they cannot see your posts.

Oh, forget it. There's no talking sense to Liberals.

Arthur Brain

Just because its their choice does NOT change what he said. You are basically saying that if you want to fight me in an alley and I decide I don't want to fight and I turn and walk away, then it is NOT cowardly for you to come up behind me and clock me.

Seriously? Is that how you get down dude? Clocking a guy who cannot see you is not cowardly? It is in my book.

Only a moron and imbecile would continue to address someone who cannot even see their posts, and only a coward would attack someone the same way.

Get woke man. What's wrong with you

I'm not saying any such thing and your comparison is bonkers. If you choose to put someone on ignore then that's your choice. It isn't incumbent on the poster you're ignoring to do the same in turn. This is a forum, not some alley behind a pub so in turn, get a grip. If you're that bothered about it then you have the choice to remove a poster from ignore.

:freak:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not saying any such thing and your comparison is bonkers. If you choose to put someone on ignore then that's your choice. It isn't incumbent on the poster you're ignoring to do the same in turn. This is a forum, not some alley behind a pub so in turn, get a grip. If you're that bothered about it then you have the choice to remove a poster from ignore.

:freak:

He's beyond reasoning with, he's just flailing everywhere and he'll keep doing it because... why not?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......This thinking is so foreign to me that I'm not even sure how to respond. This belongs in the mouth of a naive child that knows next to nothing.......

You have to understand how TH operates. He's like a lawyer who defends murderers. He knows he is on the side of evil, he does not care, but he weaves an argument like a lawyer to try and sound like he speaks truth from some lofty position above the unwashed masses, when in fact all he does is spew crap.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You have to understand how TH operates.
I stand and argue so long as I'm met with reason. That's how I operate. When I run into messenger killers and parrots I tend to get bored and move on.

He's like a lawyer who defends murderers.
Rather, I'm an actual lawyer who argues with reason that invites examination and difference on any part.

He knows he is on the side of evil, he does not care,
You're like someone who understanding he can't argue his position, hides behind a wall and makes disparaging declarations instead...no, you're not like that, you are that thing precisely.

but he weaves an argument like a lawyer to try and sound like he speaks truth from some lofty position above the unwashed masses, when in fact all he does is spew crap.
I don't hold the average person in any sort of contempt. To the contrary, I believe in them sufficiently that unlike you I want their consideration to end in the election of a president.

Arthur Brain

You have to understand how TH operates. He's like a lawyer who defends murderers. He knows he is on the side of evil, he does not care, but he weaves an argument like a lawyer to try and sound like he speaks truth from some lofty position above the unwashed masses, when in fact all he does is spew crap.

So, you have TH on ignore and yet you're talking (well, lying) about him and moan if he addresses your posts?

Classic.

:plain:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
So, you have TH on ignore and yet you're talking (well, lying) about him and moan if he addresses your posts?

Classic.

It seems plain to me sir that the difference is, Heretic can see his posts and therefore he is not talking behind Heretic's back. Or hadn't you considered that. I would contend that your objectivity is clouded by your negative emotions. That is never a good thing. You should work on that.

If you have determined no death penalty, either in general for all cases or a specific case (either a situation or a command/commandment/instruction/law), what is your position and/or reasoning?

I believe that the death penalty is acceptable.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Classic.

It's funny that he and Train call responding to someone who commented and then initiated ignore "cowardly" but don't find talking from behind a wall something similar.

What they find "brave" is anyone's guess...punctuation, possibly. :think:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
It's funny that he and Train call responding to someone who commented and then initiated ignore "cowardly" but don't find talking from behind a wall something similar.......

Its funny that you keep perverting the simple fact that attacking someone who cannot see your post and respond is cowardly. It is. But people like you never admit their own wrongdoing. You just dive deeper into self-justifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.