ECT Stupid Logic

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STUDIP LOGIC

There is so much stupid logic out there, and why do people fall for it. Because of ignorance. They assume that if someone claims that they are a preacher, they must be. God only asks us to believe in His Word as the scripture has said.

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)

xxxGod tells us we dont even have to think beyond what is written in the Word of God.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

xxxBut satan is always there trying to pervert the truth. The Word says the only truth is the Word as it is written. Sanctified is the washing of water by the Word(verses).

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

xxxIt says there is a milk understanding of the Word and a meat understanding of the Word.

Heb 5:13-6:3
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
CHAPTER 6
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

xxxIt says to get rid of your imagination. That the only weapon we have from God that we can use against the devil is the Word(verses)

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

xxxBut we also have the glory seekers. Those who want to be the center of attention that are full of pride. Those that will turn to any logic available to keep everyone focused on them and what they say.

Things like!
Jesus never said He wasnt God.or
1Co 8-6 it doesnt say ONLY one God

xxxWith that kind of logic we will have to assume satan is God because it doesnt say "satan is not God" and it doesnt say Paul is not God so do we assume Paul is God?
1Co 8-6 says there is one God THE FATHER. But the intellectuals only use part of that verse and say they believe in one God. But that is NOT ALL IT SAYS. It says one God the Father.
That is called straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel. What they do is try to get you into your imagnation where they can manipulate you into believing their way. They use things from outside the Word of God to trick you into believing them instead of the Word of God.
Things like trinity, not in the Word of God, deity, not in the Word of God, God the Son, not in the Word of God, God the Holy Spirit, not in the Word of God.

xxxStupid conversations will consume your thinking. The only concern that a real believer has is, "Do I believe what is written in the Word of God? So read and prove that you do believe it the way it is written.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

xxxAnd nothing in the old testament can help you believe the new testament where Christ is. The only thing the old testament can do is cause you to stumble or fall from grace. And you cant find the true God in the old testament or the true Christ.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxxAnd you cant find out what you believe by reading someone elses opinion. Or through human wisdom. The Word of God is like Prego spagitti sause, Its in there.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

xxxDont be taken in by fancy words or human wisdom and logic. It is deceiving. Is your faith in what someone told you or in what is written?

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is some very stupid logic going on in here. Let me explain something if I may. The verses are the Word of God. If it isn't a verse it is carnal. You were born carnally minded so you have a good idea of what that is. What you seem to be having trouble with is what is spiritual. The verses are spiritual, everything else is carnal. I'm even explaining this to you carnally.
Spiritual is done with the Word of God. That is why the Word says you need the Word abiding in you. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Everything around the verses come from your other spirits. You have always had more than one opinion in your mind. One opinion is from your guardian angel, the other is from the devil. That is how thinking works. You try to pick out the right opinion from the right spirit. Your guardian angel. But the devil is so deceiving it is hard to do some times. That is why the Word says we must be born again to the Holy Spirit. That is when you can answer any questions with the verses. The milk understanding is when you read the verses and try to explain them carnally. The meat understanding is when you read the verses and get other verses to explain them. The milk is three years long at a minimum. The meat is eleven years long at a minimum.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well summer is here. Its time for a vacation again. So I'll be gone for awhile. And may God open your eyes to the truth, which is the quoted Word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To my naysayers. And hecklers. You are not very good at heckling. Your idiots when it comes to the bible. But some of your lame insults only make you look bad not me. I pity you for trying such lame insults on Christians.
I think you should go back to school and take some refresher courses at "Hecklers Are Us". A good heckler doesn't look at ignorant at what they do as you do. Get some help.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To my naysayers. And hecklers. You are not very good at heckling. Your idiots when it comes to the bible. But some of your lame insults only make you look bad not me. I pity you for trying such lame insults on Christians.
I think you should go back to school and take some refresher courses at "Hecklers Are Us". A good heckler doesn't look at ignorant at what they do as you do. Get some help.

So far as you know?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Stating the obvious just to see your own name on the board does not show your intelligence. It shows your ignorance.

Mr. 5020

STUDIP LOGIC
Typos are carnal. You taught me that.
Heb 5:13-6:3
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
CHAPTER 6
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

xxxIt says to get rid of your imagination. That the only weapon we have from God that we can use against the devil is the Word(verses)
Where does it say that (see emphasis)?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Right here.

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Mr. 5020

I said
Right here.

(KJV)
So why didn't you quote that verse, instead of the random Hebrews 5 verse before putting your imagination commentary in?

whitestone

And see I thought he changed it from stupid to studip and it was a trick question,,,and he was going to tell us about them down in the south and that we "were as studip snuff",,,,but then I didn't say nutin cuz I dint wanna seem iggornent,,,,

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
squeaky trolls for responses so that he can take the opportunity to fling insults

he's a sick creature, controlled by a demon, pretending to be a Christian

pray for his lost soul

whitestone

squeaky trolls for responses so that he can take the opportunity to fling insults

pray for his lost soul

now I'm confused someone with a mans head dressed in a dress,,said (?),,lol,lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So why didn't you quote that verse, instead of the random Hebrews 5 verse before putting your imagination commentary in?

I said
I'm sorry but I think you were reading it wrong.

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrected View Post

pray for his lost soul

no, no, no

it's mona after she contracted lockjaw and hirsutism

don't be mean to her

I said
Your a walking oxymoron. I'm glad you pulled that on the stupid logic thread.