ECT Stupid Logic

whitestone

p.s.,,,squeaky,,,"go back to the post where you misspelled it,,click edit,,fix it,,then type for reason for edit,,"did not capitalize a word",, then come back and post "what are you all talking about?",,everyone else that reads the thread will think we are crazy,,lol,,,

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
p.s.,,,squeaky,,,"go back to the post where you misspelled it,,click edit,,fix it,,then type for reason for edit,,"did not capitalize a word",, then come back and post "what are you all talking about?",,everyone else that reads the thread will think we are crazy,,lol,,,

after observing him for twelve years, i'm convinced he does things like that on purpose

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I know all about it. Have you ever heard of an attention geter?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Posts Per Day: 28.62
Christian
More right than left
Slogan/motto:
empty

after observing him for twelve years, i'm convinced he does things like that on purpose

I said
ROFLOL Either your lieing or you changed your name so that I wouldn't recognize you. Which one of my former hecklers are you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
That has to be the saddest thing I ever heard. You have been stalking me for 12 years trying to get me to stumble and you haven't done it yet. I have had stalkers that lasted 2 years or even up to 4 years. But 12 years. No wonder your so full of bitter envy. How many times have you changed your name?
Really though that does say a lot for me being a born again Christian and my consistency. But I cant take any credit for it. It has all been the Holy Spirit leading me.
12 years????????????????????????????????????????

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know what believe means? It means that you rely on what it is you believe. How many in here rely on what is written in the bible? Do you know what trust is? How many in here trust what is written in the bible? Do you know what faith is? How many have faith in what is written in the bible?

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)