Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

drbrumley

Knight, how about FBI stings.

548746_512965688716319_524854409_n.jpg

Junius Gallio

I must be supporting Romney, since I won't vote for Obama.

Very similar to what those who voted for Perot said about Clinton.

All of the current 3rd party candidates are on the conservative end of the spectrum, with the exception of Jill Stein, who I don't see you voting for. (Or me, for that matter--Green party is largely composed of nutcases.) Voting for a third-party candidate splits the conservative end of the vote, thus supporting Obama by denying a vote to Romney.

Not that I care one way or another. If I were able to vote this time (moved too late, my registration won't take effect until after the election), I'd be voting for Obama as a vote against Romney, not as a pro-Democrat vote.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Very similar to what those who voted for Perot said about Clinton.

All of the current 3rd party candidates are on the conservative end of the spectrum, with the exception of Jill Stein, who I don't see you voting for. (Or me, for that matter--Green party is largely composed of nutcases.) Voting for a third-party candidate splits the conservative end of the vote, thus supporting Obama by denying a vote to Romney.

Not that I care one way or another. If I were able to vote this time (moved too late, my registration won't take effect until after the election), I'd be voting for Obama as a vote against Romney, not as a pro-Democrat vote.
Obama is the lesser of two evils from my POV, so...

Nitro

Well, we have a permit already, the second amendment. But I am always up to the task of debating whether or not to repeal it.

More interesting is the right to sell your own stuff. The perverted evil government goes against what the Bible says about a man can do with his property as he chooses. They want to stop you from having a garage sale and selling books, art, music, etc etc.

Your right to resell your own stuff is in peril
http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-10-12/finance/34240922_1_copyright-iphone-consumer-groups

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1. Obamacare: Boondoggle or Goose that laid the golden egg?

2. What should be done with Planned Parenthood? Defund or continued support?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What are you five favorite and least favorite songs of all times?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay folks I need some new ideas for the Topic of the Day. I want to plan out the next few weeks because I will be super busy. I already have topic for now until this coming Monday. I need about 10 or more new ones.