Ted Cruz is about the only one whose logic is consistent

republicanchick

Ted Cruz is the most.. or at least ONE of the most logical candidates.. logical and consistent..

He is totally pro life.. doesn't believe as some of the more logically-challenged ones do that some lives are more worthy of protecting than others (lives that had the misfortune of being conceived in rape or incest, which of course was not THEIR doing..).

Huckabee seems to be another one who is logical and consistent in his reasoning. I say this despite not being (yet) in total agreement w/ him on not touching SS and Medicare. I think they could stand to be cut some.. I think EVERY dollar in gov should be cut but 5%..

But in any case... I have never... seriously NEVER heard Cruz say anything that is illogical or anything that I disagree with.

Do you know how awesome that is? I mean how many times can we find someone who believes exactly the same we we do? Now, true, I don't know everything ab out Cruz...

but I am already just... amazed...

This is someone who has true integrity, who cannot be bought..

and again, Huckabee is another one.

I was also impressed with Rand Paul at the debate... but i want Cruz for pres

__

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
He How is Ted Cruz in any way "logical ?"Among other things, he wants to get rid of Obamacare, which would leave millions of Americans
without any health care and helpless .
He thinks making abortion illegal again will "end " it in America .
Also that gay pride parades should be illegal . He's a Hispanic who wants to deport millions of Hispanics , the vast majority of whom are hard-working industrious and law-abiding .
He talks about "freedom & liberty ," but wants to deny liberty to gay people . And so on. If he and his associates got his way, he would "take America back " - right back to the dark ages .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He How is Ted Cruz in any way "logical ?"Among other things, he wants to get rid of Obamacare, which would leave millions of Americans
without any health care and helpless .
He thinks making abortion illegal again will "end " it in America .
Also that gay pride parades should be illegal . He's a Hispanic who wants to deport millions of Hispanics , the vast majority of whom are hard-working industrious and law-abiding .
He talks about "freedom & liberty ," but wants to deny liberty to gay people . And so on. If he and his associates got his way, he would "take America back " - right back to the dark ages .

Let's just say that Ted Cruz isn't logical to baby murderers, those who break the law by sneaking into the country and perverts.

Can we agree on that De Horn?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Gay people are not "perverts". The REAL perverts are homophobic bigots, who are so obsessed with what other people do in private and refuse to mind their own business .
" Baby-killers" is such a ridiculous and loaded term . Pro-choicer's don't try to force women to have abortions .
There are lots of so-called "illegals " in America who are hard-working , honest and law-abiding people who deserve to be US citizens .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gay people are not "perverts". The REAL perverts are homophobic bigots, who are so obsessed with what other people do in private and refuse to mind their own business .

Faggotry is a sexual perversion De Horn. Tell us again how you're heterosexual, I just love that story.

" Baby-killers" is such a ridiculous and loaded term . Pro-choicer's don't try to force women to have abortions .

If 99+% of abortions are done out of convenience and an unborn baby dies in the process, what would you call that De Horn?

There are lots of so-called "illegals " in America who are hard-working , honest and law-abiding people who deserve to be US citizens .

Which has absolutely nothing to do with immigration laws and how people who sneak into this country are breaking them.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Yes, Delmar, but making abortion illegal will merely make it more dangerous for women, especially POOR women . If Cruz is God forbid elected nest year, and abortion were to become illegal under him, women would merely flock to dangerous back-alley abortionists every day and risk their lives and health, while women who could afford it would just fly off to Europe or elsewhere for safe,legal ones .
There will be no way to enforce the law, because laws against abortion are totally UNENFORCEABLE . Laws against murdering a born person are enforceable, but not laws making pregnancy termination illegal .
Abortion had already been very common before Roe v Wade, and the abortion rate remained the same as it had been before it. This is a fact .
Since Roe, only a tiny handful of women have died from LEGAL abortions. Before it, the death rate from botched illegal ones was very high .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm a straight guy who believes in gay rights. I also believe in animal rights, so I guess this makes me a cow, too .

OCTOBER23

I Thought Republichick would want to vote for Tom Cruz

who's Scientology is the most least ONE of all the world's Religions.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, Delmar, but making abortion illegal will merely make it more dangerous for women, especially POOR women . If Cruz is God forbid elected nest year, and abortion were to become illegal under him, women would merely flock to dangerous back-alley abortionists every day and risk their lives and health, while women who could afford it would just fly off to Europe or elsewhere for safe,legal ones .
There will be no way to enforce the law, because laws against abortion are totally UNENFORCEABLE . Laws against murdering a born person are enforceable, but not laws making pregnancy termination illegal .
Abortion had already been very common before Roe v Wade, and the abortion rate remained the same as it had been before it. This is a fact .
Since Roe, only a tiny handful of women have died from LEGAL abortions. Before it, the death rate from botched illegal ones was very high .
Call me hard hearted but I have zero interest in making it safe for a woman to murder her baby.

brewmama

Just how do you think he could make abortion illegal?? Although it would be nice if he could.

And your "facts" are all wrong. Care to try and back them up?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Ted Cruz is the most.. or at least ONE of the most logical candidates.. logical and consistent..

He is totally pro life.. doesn't believe as some of the more logically-challenged ones do that some lives are more worthy of protecting than others (lives that had the misfortune of being conceived in rape or incest, which of course was not THEIR doing..).

Huckabee seems to be another one who is logical and consistent in his reasoning. I say this despite not being (yet) in total agreement w/ him on not touching SS and Medicare. I think they could stand to be cut some.. I think EVERY dollar in gov should be cut but 5%..

But in any case... I have never... seriously NEVER heard Cruz say anything that is illogical or anything that I disagree with.

Do you know how awesome that is? I mean how many times can we find someone who believes exactly the same we we do? Now, true, I don't know everything ab out Cruz...

but I am already just... amazed...

This is someone who has true integrity, who cannot be bought..

and again, Huckabee is another one.

I was also impressed with Rand Paul at the debate... but i want Cruz for pres

__
Then why does he keep filibustering and blocking ObamaCare and everything else? He knows full well any bill he offers up will never be signed by the president. Or else will sooner or later have to confront its own stupidity and be rejected.

To me he is a strange and puzzling little man.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Ted says evil libs will do away with golf courses and force folks to live in apartments with energy-saving light bulbs.

He is a profound intellect, he said sarcastically.

brewmama

Ted says evil libs will do away with golf courses and force folks to live in apartments with energy-saving light bulbs.

He is a profound intellect, he said sarcastically.

If you think the cagwistas won't try and do that and worse, it's your intellect that you should worry about. Of course, the right-thinking elitists won't have to live that way. Just the hoi polloi.

I am amazed at the denial of the intellect of arguably the most brilliant man that has attempted the presidency in quite awhile. Oh that's right, it's a fatally flawed meme that is stuck in the brains of liberals that conservatives are STUPID!