Thank You, President Bush

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Naw, then you would just continue to get fat and lazy. By your cut-and-paste intellect, I see that at least you are looking beyond your nose.

By the way, could this be the same Mr. Ijaz who is a Fox News "terrorist expert"? The same Mr. Ijaz who was so chummy-chummy with the Clintons (and especially with Gore) around the time of the Pakistan coup rumors? Well--what do you know? It IS the same guy!!!!

It is very interesting to note Mr Ijaz's deft skills when it comes to switching sides. The American viewing public has to really question the ulterior motives and credibility of these quickly multiplying TV talking heads. People up for sale to the highest bidder usually don't have America's best interests at heart.

As a sometime watcher of the evening cable news barrage, I have always been intrigued by this swarthy and questionable fellow who switched sides on talk shows as often as Bush says "oil." In my opinion, he is nothing but a mercenary, doing his bit to the highest bidder. His editorial piece you reprinted proves this. Since when does the American government deal with freelance diplomats like Ijaz on issues concerning National Security?

Can you say "NEVER."

Since when does the government deal with freelance diplomats like Ijaz on public relations, spin-doctoring and political obfuscation?

Well, BillyBob, I am not going away and you can read what you want. But you ain't gettin' the full story about Clinton and anti-terrorism.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I see, so if a person who was Actully there during this thing with Clinton happens to be on Fox News from time to time, he is automatically disqualified because he has 'switched sides'?

:darwinsm:

You are insane!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it usually requires a Psychologist to perform rigorous tests before they can actually determine someones sanity.

I just took a shot at it. :D

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
No, no, no!!! How many times do I have to tell you? I meant the FIRST PART you wrote was a simplistic conclusion.

That last part, though, was right-on. I am insane. I spend my days picking up imaginary strings off the floor and I long for the day when I will be able to chew gum that has already been chewed by a midget!