That's so gay.

Arthur Brain

Exactly as expected. No argument, no rebuttal. Nothing. You've got no defence. Pathetic.

"Dog," was a common insult toward Gentiles among the Jews in that day. If He didn't intend it that way it was pretty insensitive of Him to use that term.

He did not call her a dog, period. Was it insulting of Jesus to heal the womans daughter? :rolleyes:

She got married five times, and it is possible she may have cheated on some, if not, all of them. You need a brain, Arthur.

Then if she cheated she wasn't a monogamist was she? Get your own brain in gear :doh:

You sure do miss the point a lot. It doesn't matter whether it was an insult or not. It wasn't the most tolerant or accepting comment. That was the point.

The point is that you attempt to use the quotes of Jesus to relect your own ad homs. It doesn't work. You can't cover up your own immaturity and stupid ad homs via that approach. nobody falls for it.

Ask lmohm how much compassion and kindness I've shown him.

Why, what did you do? Refrain from calling him a moron for half a dozen posts? Why is your so called kindness and compassion so lacking in general? Jesus reflected this far more than you ever manage....pathetic. Go ahead and deflect with your lame emoticon responses

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Exactly as expected. No argument, no rebuttal. Nothing. You've got no defence. Pathetic.
Quit whining.

He did not call her a dog, period. Was it insulting of Jesus to heal the womans daughter? :rolleyes:
So you're convinced He was being insensitive. Whatever.

Then if she cheated she wasn't a monogamist was she? Get your own brain in gear :doh:
That's why I used the word "possibly," twit.

And just because she cheated on some doesn't mean she wasn't monogamous with others.

The point is that you attempt to use the quotes of Jesus to relect your own ad homs. It doesn't work. You can't cover up your own immaturity and stupid ad homs via that approach. nobody falls for it.
:baby:

Why, what did you do? Refrain from calling him a moron for half a dozen posts? Why is your so called kindness and compassion so lacking in general? Jesus reflected this far more than you ever manage....pathetic. Go ahead and deflect with your lame emoticon responses
You're a tool.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:plain: I just found out I'm a Sociopath.....

I wonder if Nurse Ratched knows about this? :think:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Quit whining.

I aint. I'm just calling you on your inadequate defence of behaving like a four year old who's lost his toys on such a regular basis. I could care less about any insults you throw my way. You act like a :baby: and haven't got any rebuttal so just hide behind this type of garbage

So you're convinced He was being insensitive. Whatever.

Er, no I'm not. I think He was anything but. You're the one who twists the passage to justify your stupid ad homs.

That's why I used the word "possibly," twit.

And just because she cheated on some doesn't mean she wasn't monogamous with others.

Then she couldn't be a "serial monogamist" then could she? :duh:

This really should be your emoticon because it's relevant to you on soooo many levels.

You're a tool.

And you're immature and obnoxious with little to no debating skills. You display zero compassion and understanding for people into the bargain.

:e4e:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I aint. I'm just calling you on your inadequate defence of behaving like a four year old who's lost his toys on such a regular basis. I could care less about any insults you throw my way. You act like a :baby: and haven't got any rebuttal so just hide behind this type of garbage
I wasn't defending anything. I was correcting the noob.

Er, no I'm not. I think He was anything but. You're the one who twists the passage to justify your stupid ad homs.
Seeing as how it was an insult it was rather insensitive of Jesus to use the term if He didn't mean it as one. That's all I'm saying. And you insist He didn't mean it as an insult, so...

Then she couldn't be a "serial monogamist" then could she? :duh:
:bang:

Serial monogamy isn't actually monogamy to begin with, you twit.

This really should be your emoticon because it's relevant to you on soooo many levels.
:yawn:

And you're immature and obnoxious with little to no debating skills. You display zero compassion and understanding for people into the bargain.

:e4e:
Hypocrite.

Cleohair

I wonder if Wanda has ever heard of a lil thing called freedom of speech??

...oh yeh she has to have heard of it, cuz she hides behind it every time SHE wants to say something 'insulting'. Like maybe wishing someone's death?!? ie. "Rush Limbaugh - "I hope the country fails' - I hope his kidneys fail, how 'bout that" Can we all say hypocrite??

Being a hypocrite about being insulting....that's sooo gay!!!

`Love.

Yeah, I agree, I was dropping F bombs in a restaurant once and this obnoxious bone-head came over and told me how to think.

:sheep:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
To be honest, the only time I have ever called something gay is if it has an appearance of homosexuality.