The Altercation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
You're right. And once you sort this all out with God, I will welcome you into Club Conservatism. It's the only option as a God loving man.

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
You're right. And once you sort this all out with God, I will welcome you into Club Conservatism. It's the only option as a God loving man.
That's enough, BB.

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
Enough what?
Enough of the type of crap that I quoted (you have a PM).

Also, as I figured, BillyBob bad repped me for bad repping him for his posts, so any good reps to compensate would be appreciated. But when you're good repping me, don't forget to bad rep him for his tasteless posts in this thread.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
Enough of the type of crap that I quoted (you have a PM).

Also, as I figured, BillyBob bad repped me for bad repping him for his posts, so any good reps to compensate would be appreciated.

:baby:

Actually, I bad repped you for telling me to stop posting my opinions. That ain't gonna happen.....:nono:

But when you're good repping me, don't forget to bad rep him for his tasteless posts in this thread.

You will be surprised how many people agree with my point, Oscar.

You don't think conservatism isn't the proper ideolgy for Christians?

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
:baby:

Actually, I bad repped you for telling me to stop posting my opinions. That ain't gonna happen.....:nono:
No, I bad repped you for hijacking a thread of importance.
BillyBob said:
You will be surprised how many people agree with my point, Oscar.

You don't think conservatism isn't the proper ideolgy for Christians?
I do agree with that, Matt, but it is of smaller importance at this moment.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I have already given you my blessing in the Rednecks Club, LMOHM...long befor Fiddy Twunny started his self little crusade.

lovemeorhateme

BillyBob said:
I have already given you my blessing in the Rednecks Club, LMOHM...long befor Fiddy Twunny started his self little crusade.

And I thanked you for what you said in the Rednecks Club :)

lovemeorhateme

erinmarie said:
:bored: What kind of altercation is this!?!!!

:sigh:

The thread overcoming homosexuality that I started was hijacked. So, this thread was started so the other could stay on topic.

Crow

I split it off for him, Thirsty. Y'all get out of here, this is no place for a nice little possum to hang out.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Believe me, when I start an altercation thread, you'll know it.

It will be most recognizable by the fact that within 15 minutes of my starting it, it will be deleted and I'll be banned for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.