The Altercation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I thought this was about getting my pants fixed.

No wait, that would be an 'Alteration Thread'.....:doh:

:eek:

erinmarie

It was a whole bunch of Mr. 5020 throwing a hissy fit. Probably cause some negative reps were passed around.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
erinmarie said:
It was a whole bunch of Mr. 5020 throwing a hissy fit. Probably cause some negative reps were passed around.

He Red Repped me first then threw a fit when I Repped him back.

I still don't get it.:confused:

Meanwhile, my pants still need fixed! :freak:

SOTK

erinmarie said:

A lot of that has been going around with Mr. 5020 lately. :rolleyes:

erinmarie

As a friend, SOTK, I'll be completely honest. I don't think he was that far out of line when he called Juju out. It's probably hard to see, cause she's your wife, and although a lovely person, I feel like she posts without being prepared to back up anything she might interject.

But I think you were right, he could have handled it differently, and more respectfully. Getting angry about it doesn't help anything, this is a public forum and we should all be prepared for reprecussions...

Especially Billybob, cause he is just plain old smelly.

SOTK

erinmarie said:
As a friend, SOTK, I'll be completely honest. I don't think he was that far out of line when he called Juju out. It's probably hard to see, cause she's your wife, and although a lovely person, I feel like she posts without being prepared to back up anything she might interject.

But I think you were right, he could have handled it differently, and more respectfully. Getting angry about it doesn't help anything, this is a public forum and we should all be prepared for reprecussions...

:think:

I considered letting her fight her own battle, but the way he did it bothered me. As a husband, that feeling won't go away easily.

koban

erinmarie said:

What do you expect - he's still wearing his fishing clothes! :devil:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
That explains why cats are waiting for me on my front porch every morning.

[Which is OK, it makes it easier to pick them off when they're all gathered in one spot] :devil:

C

cattyfan

BillyBob said:
That explains why cats are waiting for me on my front porch every morning.

[Which is OK, it makes it easier to pick them off when they're all gathered in one spot] :devil:

:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.