ECT The AMAZING opinion of Oatmeal

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I can tell you the sum and substance of what Oatmeal believes and has relentlessly unindated the ECT board with.

He truly believes that Jesus Christ was a fellow just like himself, he believes that by study he can become the same as Jesus Christ.

The bible teaches otherwise, the bible teaches that we as individuals are MEMBERS of Christ's body, nobody becomes the full Christ....not in this age, in the next age we know that when He appears we shall be like Him, but He will retain His unique Sonship and Lordship.

Oatie learned this from Wierwille whose opinions he continues to promulgates on ECT a cult leader.

oatmeal

I can tell you the sum and substance of what Oatmeal believes and has relentlessly unindated the ECT board with.

He truly believes that Jesus Christ was a fellow just like himself, he believes that by study he can become the same as Jesus Christ.

The bible teaches otherwise, the bible teaches that we as individuals are MEMBERS of Christ's body, nobody becomes the full Christ....not in this age, in the next age we know that when He appears we shall be like Him, but He will retain His unique Sonship and Lordship.

Oatie learned this from Wierwille whose opinions he continues to promulgates on ECT a cult leader.

Wow!

God will is that all men be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. I Timothy 2:4

Again, you neglect to substantiate your opinions with scripture.

Evidently, your interest in teaching actual scripture is a low priority.

Might I ask, who is the brethren of Hebrews 2:11 that Jesus is not ashamed of?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Wow!

God will is that all men be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. I Timothy 2:4

Again, you neglect to substantiate your opinions with scripture.

Evidently, your interest in teaching actual scripture is a low priority.

Might I ask, who is the brethren of Hebrews 2:11 that Jesus is not ashamed of?

The brethren in Hebrews were not folk who supposed that Christ wa just a man, the same as themselves.

When you say such things we are immediately alerted that you have not been saved, you are not born again, regenerated.

You do not have the indwelling life of Christ.

If you did have his indwelling life you would know of a certainty that He is God.

You think that what differentiated Him from us was the anointing of the Holy Spirit which if we would receive we would be the same as Christ.

This is error. For what Christ had was the fullness of the Godhead bodily dwelling in Him, He had the Spirit without measure. We can only receive a measure.

We do not become Christ, we become a member of His body. You will never be baptized into the Spirit until you submit to the Lordship of Christ, that is you submit to Him as unto God...He created you, He is worthy of your honour.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We do not become Christ, we become a member of His body. You will never be baptized into the Spirit until you submit to the Lordship of Christ, that is you submit to Him as unto God...He created you, He is worthy of your honour.

Make up your mind.

If you want it that one should submit to Jesus as unto God then you are saying He is not the creator.

Jesus is not the creator according to Rev.ch s 4 and 5 and--

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

LA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The brethren in Hebrews were not folk who supposed that Christ wa just a man, the same as themselves.

Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren... (Hebrews 2:17 NKJV)​

If Jesus was made in all things like his brethren, in what way was he made different from his brethren?

He bled and he died just like everyone else is capable of doing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren... (Hebrews 2:17 NKJV)​

If Jesus was made in all things like his brethren, in what way was he made different from his brethren?

He bled and he died just like everyone else is capable of doing.

He was without sin, and born without sin having passed to Him and He is God come in the flesh, all things no other man can claim.

oatmeal

When you say such things we are immediately alerted that you have not been saved, you are not born again, regenerated.

You do not have the indwelling life of Christ.

If you did have his indwelling life you would know of a certainty that He is God.

You think that what differentiated Him from us was the anointing of the Holy Spirit which if we would receive we would be the same as Christ.

This is error. For what Christ had was the fullness of the Godhead bodily dwelling in Him, He had the Spirit without measure. We can only receive a measure.

Again, all you offer is opinion, no scripture.

oatmeal

He was without sin, and born without sin having passed to Him and He is God come in the flesh, all things no other man can claim.

You say Jesus is God come in the flesh.

You evidently do not know who came in the flesh.

Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, not God.

I John 4:1-3

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Your chosen theology puts you in an awkward position.

However, since humans have the free will capacity to learn and grow and improve their thinking and believing, you should take advantage of what I just showed you from scripture and renew your thinking.

Do you want to believe scripture, God's testimony of who came in the flesh?

Who does I John 4:2-4 say came in the flesh?

a. God

b. Jesus Christ

I say Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

Therefore I John 4:4 is mine

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Again you provide no scripture, only your opinion

You believe we are idolators don't you, the harlot of Babylon...you don't say these things but it is in your heart, like keypur,meshak,lazy[bones] afternoon, jerzy.

You come pretending to friendship but in your heart is murder.

Like john w says wolves in sheeps clothing

Anto9us

Col 1:12

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Col 1:14

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Col 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the

preeminence.

oatmeal

You believe we are idolators don't you, the harlot of Babylon...you don't say these things but it is in your heart, like keypur,meshak,lazy[bones] afternoon, jerzy.

You come pretending to friendship but in your heart is murder.

Like john w says wolves in sheeps clothing

Again, as is your custom, not one scripture, not one shred of Biblical evidence for your conclusions.

Why not?

Why not provide some evidence that your beliefs are based on scripture?

Is it because you cannot, because your traditions prevent you from opening up a Bible?

Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

oatmeal

Col 1:12

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Col 1:14

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Col 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the

preeminence.

Who is the image of the invisible God?

Anto9us

"Who is the image of the invisible God?"

Jesus is - the firstborn of every creature:

he who is before all things, and by whom all things consist.

he who is the head of the body, the church: he who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead

he who is to have the pre-eminence

That's who.

oatmeal

"Who is the image of the invisible God?"

Jesus is - the firstborn of every creature:

he who is before all things, and by whom all things consist.

he who is the head of the body, the church: he who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead

he who is to have the pre-eminence

That's who.

Either you never read Genesis 1:27 or you have a very short memory

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

If you are like most of my critics, your memory is shortened by your short sighted threeology

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You say Jesus is God come in the flesh.

You evidently do not know who came in the flesh.

Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, not God.

I John 4:1-3

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Your chosen theology puts you in an awkward position.

However, since humans have the free will capacity to learn and grow and improve their thinking and believing, you should take advantage of what I just showed you from scripture and renew your thinking.

Do you want to believe scripture, God's testimony of who came in the flesh?

Who does I John 4:2-4 say came in the flesh?

a. God

b. Jesus Christ

I say Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

Therefore I John 4:4 is mine

Acts 20:28 "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Wow that says God purchased the church with His own blood. Must mean Christ is God, yes?