The Bible + Religion = Confusion

Cruciform

Don't most Catholics consider Mary to be the mother of GOD?
Of course:
  • Jesus is God by Nature
  • Mary carried and gave birth to Jesus
  • Therefore, Mary is Theotokos, "Mother of God"

Also don't they also refer to the Son of God as God the Son?
Absolutely.

Neither of these or in Scripture.
On the contrary. See this and this.

They are actually pagan beliefs referring to the Sun and the moon.
Try again.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

Both the Pope and Mary are considered intercessors or moderators between man and God. Not to mention that were responsible for most of the wars and violently robbing and pillaging and killing and converting the entire world almost through the Crusades not to mention they're responsible for the Holocaust let's not forget that all the money that they stole the Horde as opposed to giving it as the teachings of Christ state to do
Even if such assertions were true (they're not) how would this in any way demonstrate your claim that Catholics "worship Mary and the Pope" (they don't)?

OCTOBER23

He is indeed going to be the savior of the whole world

after Nibiru causes a Pole Shift and half the World Population

gets Washed away.

Isaiah 24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth,
and they that dwell therein are desolate:
therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Isaiah 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down,
the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

OCTOBER23

CRUCIFORM ARTIACLE said,

To make a charge of paganism stick, one must be able to show more than a similarity between something in the Church and something in the non-Christian world. One must be able to demonstrate a legitimate connection between the two, showing clearly that one is a result of the other, and that there is something wrong with the non-Christian item.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
BOWING DOWN TO STATUES LIKE THE POPE DOES PROVES IDOLATRY.

You shall know them by their FRUITS AND DEEDS.

popsthebuilder

Proof, please. :yawn:
Polytheistic doctrines, having to go through middleman and pay money for salvation, MasterChef of a whole lot of people during the Crusades, and let's not forget the good ol Holocaust Catholicism I took part in actually condoned. Traditions of intentional confusion of the congregation. Exponential greed and bigotry. Let's not forget also false infallibility of the popes. Need more?

Cruciform

Polytheistic doctrines, having to go through middleman and pay money for salvation, MasterChef of a whole lot of people during the Crusades, and let's not forget the good ol Holocaust Catholicism I took part in actually condoned. Traditions of intentional confusion of the congregation. Exponential greed and bigotry. Let's not forget also false infallibility of the popes. Need more?
Much more, since I asked for proof, and not the mere opinions (traditions of men) of your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Try again.

Cruciform

I didn't create my Faith.
Nevertheless, you derived your ideas and beliefs from one or more of the myriad competing and contradictory Protestant sects that have been invented by men over the past five centuries.

How is Catholicism not man made?
The one historic Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ himself---no mere man---in 33 A.D. All of the Protestant sects were invented by mere men during the past five centuries.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

popsthebuilder

Nevertheless, you derived your ideas and beliefs from one or more of the myriad competing and contradictory Protestant sects that have been invented by men over the past five centuries.

The one historic Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ himself---no mere man---in 33 A.D. All of the Protestant sects were invented by mere men during the past five centuries.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
What a load. I will ask you not to assume things of me. I was atheist prior to my salvation that came to me directly. By knowledge is derived from my salvation and continued path under God. No sect whatsoever. Why don't you answer my question instead of assuming things? Also Jesus of Nazareth wouldn't have started a church that worshipped a mother that he didn't even consider family. He started a following which was made of individuals not that followed his teachings. Nothing more, nothing less. No tradition no greed no tithes, no division. Only peaceful direction under God. Maybe you could try it. Or not. Couldn't care less. Don't assume stuff.