The Bible + Religion = Confusion

Cruciform

What a load. I will ask you not to assume things of me. I was atheist prior to my salvation that came to me directly. By knowledge is derived from my salvation and continued path under God. No sect whatsoever. Why don't you answer my question instead of assuming things?
Post #79.

Also Jesus of Nazareth wouldn't have started a church that worshipped a mother...
He didn't, since Catholics do not in any way "worship" Mary. Try again.

popsthebuilder

Is the angel in Lk. 1:28 "worshiping" Mary? :think:

The Hail Mary has nothing to do with being forgiven by Mary. Try again.
The Angel is telling Mary to fall or hail to God because she had been blessed by him. Says nothing about hailing to Mary. It is talking to her, not about her.

Cruciform

The word hail was reserved for royalty and the divine. Commoners didn't go around saying hail to everyone. It was a term of respect that implied a hierarchy.
Your claim, then, is that the angel was somehow recognizing Mary's royal/hierarchical status...? :think:

popsthebuilder

Gabriel instructed Mary to say "hello" to God...? :doh:
Your too dumb to have an intelligible conversation with. Hail as in hail to the king means to worship and humble oneself before them, not say hi. I'm done for now. Hope you figure out your salvation. Perhaps you have already but you sure don't act like it. Bet your greedy too. I won't be checking your response so feel free to say whatever tickles your fancy.

Peace