The Bob Enyart Live forum

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Broad-minded
about what?

Initially, it was the only smilie available that was close to my personality. And then I found :sozo2:, which is a bit more descrptive (don't you think?). I really never use :sozo:
I'll think about it, but I wasn't necessarily looking to buy a smilie right now.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob
I am so happy to hear that you are running comercials for your products on the show again. It's Important! The Brian Rorbaugh comercial for The Plot is GREAT!

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Nimrod said:
I completely disagree about salvation. Breaking the sabbath today is not eternal damnation. You won't lose your salvation if you break the sabbath. No one is/was saved by observing the Law. This is a problem with dispensationalist, they think that the Jews were saved differently than the NT believers.
Gen 15:6 "And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness"
Q1)How were OT saints saved? Hmmmmmmm...

If I May...:
Old Testament saints were saved by faith in the promise of the Redeemer who was promised to the firstborn of the race of Adam as soon as our race became defiled by the sin of our firstborn. They were counted righteous for their faith, but no righteous person in Adam could enter into the heavenly realm when they departed their body until the ransom was paid. They waited, in faith, in Hades, below, though in comfort, for the day of atonement and deliverance from the first death of separation, -and the wicked still wait there in torment until the day of judgment
When the ransom was paid, and accepted, all who waited below until that day were taken out of the captivity they were held in, in spiritual separation from the presence of glory, to be with Him on high, to wait, still longer, for the day that all in Christ receive their regenerated bodies together, both the dead and the living [But those who were raised as firstfruits of harvest of earth's sons of God, with Him, by Him, on that eve of first of Firstfruits, whom Christ raised as soon as He took up His body again, who came out of their graves -that were opened to show that they were also empty- and walked about the city on that eve of First of Firstfruits, do have their regenerated bodies, for they were gathered as that first offering to present on high with Himself, when He ascended to the Father as Living Firstborn, Human High Priest of earth].
In the oracles commited to the Jews the plan of Salvation that was prepared before the human son of God -Adam- was created, was completely laid out for all in the daily, monthly, and yearly, acting out of the plan of redemption through the cleansing of the fallen son and his seed by the blood of sprinkling at the True Mercy Seat, once, for all in Adam, on the day of Atonement; and the adoption as sons, being made priests and kings in Christ, the only living Son of God, and reclothed in Him in our regenerated spirit and body to serve as human sons of God, as a holy dwelling place for the presence of the Father's glory to indwell forever is the message of the oracles.

Therefore, all the oracles commited to the Jews and all the laws given to them, the 'sons by adoption from the day He brought them out of Egypt' are for signs and wonders of the deliverance promised to all in Adam from the sin and bondage we are born and labor under; and for that reason, the man who was stoned for breaking the Sabbath was an example of the seriousness of breaking the eternal Sabbath Rest promised from the beginning, in the Redeemer, the Seed of the woman, which the seventh day Sabbath was given as an oracle of, to the Jews to keep.

All who broke the Sabbath in Israel were not stoned, in future backsliding days, but the example stands, just as the example of Sodom and Gomorah stand as a warning to all who would live ungodly as they did, but are not all rained upon and destroyed by fire and brimstone, and as the angels who rebelled and are chained are a warning to other angels who would be tempted to commit fornication with daughters born in Adam to not do that.

The example is a shadow, and a type, and is not as strong as the true penalty for breaking the true Sabbath Rest in Jesus' finished work will be, for all who invent religious works [Romism and all other isms] to make a 'way' to heaven -esp, through only them, they always say. He finished the work for our redemption at the Mercy Seat [His New Man body is the True Mercy Seat that Moses received instructions of the shadow of], and the way is now opened for whosoever will to come -but born again they must be to enter in, even though the cleansing of the being called Adam is done [all must be regenerated in spirit and then in body, to stand before the LORD in His temple on high in that day of resurrection and regeneration].

The thousand year Sabbath is a time of restoration of the feasts and oracles as teaching tools for the eternal heavenly truths which comes after this present heavens and earth are regenerated: and only "Israel", the namesake of the New creation Man, are given the oracles to keep as signs: but all the Gentile males in the world will come up to keep Jesus' birthday and celebrate Tabernacles or have else have no rain on their cities in the millennium, but the Gentiles will not be obligated to keep the Jewish feasts, as they are given to Jacob's descendents, only, as signs of the heavenly truths: which truths the Gentiles who are the living raptured [laqached] Church, along with the dead resurrected in Christ, will have already entered into, as regenerated sons of God, made priests and kings, fully clothed in regenerated bodies and glorified, and standing before Him on high, ruling with Him over this earth from the heavenly realm for the thousand years.

In the regenerated heavens and earth there will be no temple, and there will be no feasts then kept as all will be sons of God and the true holy of holies for His habitation in His 'temple' [God and the Lamb are then the temple; the redeemed are the dwelling place for His glory].

On your other questions, beginning with the understanding that the law was a tutor and was commited only to the Jews clears them up, for everything about Israel, beginning with Abraham, long before they were adopted as 'sons' at the coming out of Egypt, is an oracle of the Plan of redemption promised to our first father and mother in the Garden, for all nations, for all are descended from our first father.
Abraham received the promise of the new birth by regeneration in spirit, when his name was changed to Abra 'HA' m before he was given the sign of circumcision, for instance. And the New Birth comes before the cutting off of all seed in Adam, which is the sign of circumcision given on the eighth day; for it is the eighth day, the new beginning, that all multiplying of the seed of Adam is cut off forever in, for there will be no procreation in the regenerated heavens and earth, for the Creator will have His sons by adoption to fill this earth as He created it for in the beginning.
The eighth day begins when the seventh day ends, of this earth's 'days of thousands', and the seventh is the millennial reign. The eighth is the new beginning and Abraham received the sign of the cutting off of Adam's seed in that eighth day.

It is the oracles that one must learn if one is to understand the message of redemption, but the oracles are signs, only, of the plan, and not the plan, itself.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I listened to a message from Bob just recently and cannot find it again. I have his Sunday sermons from October, November, December, and January and have tried to find it in those but am having diificulty. It might not even be in those batch...but I can't think of where else I would have heard it. The message went something like this...

Jesus turning water into wine and Jesus clearing the temple (taken from the Book of John). In the message Bob said something like "by the end of this message you will undertand why John puts the clearing of the temple at the beginning of his book while the others put it later".

I cannot find that message again. I also have several cassette tapes of old sermons and stuff but I thought it was a current sermon. If this message is ringing any bells to anyone and you recall where (i.e. which sunday sermon) it may have came from could you let me know. It is bugging me and I want to listen to it again.

Thanks.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Hey...I finally found the sermon I mentioned in my previous post. It wasn't recent at all. It was from April 2001!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I have not had heard Bob's bible study on the Gospel of John but was curious of other's thoughts on the following passage:

John 20:22

"...he breathed on them and said, Receive the Holy Spirit."

Did the apostles receive the Holy Spirit at that time? If so, did they receive it again in Acts 2 (Day of Pentacaust)?

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Hey...I finally found the sermon I mentioned in my previous post. It wasn't recent at all. It was from April 2001!
I actually remember that sermon, because I was there that day! But at the moment, I can't remember why Bob mentioned that the miracle was mentioned by John where it was.

YahuShuan

I have not had heard Bob's bible study on the Gospel of John but was curious of other's thoughts on the following passage:

John 20:22

"...he breathed on them and said, Receive the Holy Spirit."

Did the apostles receive the Holy Spirit at that time? If so, did they receive it again in Acts 2 (Day of Pentacaust)?

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you.

The Scriptures: Joh 20:21-22 Then יהושע* said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And having said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Set-apart Spirit.

"And having said THIS" is the clue here. It was the Spirit of Peace that was breathed upon them at that time, but they were engulfed in the entire Spirit at Pentecost. There are "Seven Spirits" that surround the Throne, each has and gives a quality all their own to disperse. The the "Set-Apart Spirit" would contain all the attributes of God and the Wisdom, Power, Knowledge and the sum of ALL Qualities that can be dispersed. The "Holy Spirit" or "Set-Apart Spirit" is known as the "Ruach ha Qodesh" or "The Set-Apart Breath" or "wind". Qodesh” has been translated to the word “holy” and “hallowed” which really means “haloed”. The translation “Holy Spirit” comes from the original Hebrew ruach ha qodesh, the set-apart Spirit. “Ruach” is the Hebrew word for wind, and it is the presence of the helper, Yahushua in Spirit. He is not a Halloed Spook, and after His resurrection distinctly said He was not a ghost.

He first sent His RUACH to the Nazarenes gathered in the Temple on the 50th day from the count from the day after Shabbat to the day after the 7th Shabbat, now called “Pente-cost” (Greek for count fifty). This was the annual appointed time (Lev. 23, Dt. 16) which commemorated the giving of the Torah at Sinai. It is really called Shabuoth, meaning weeks. The Torah was written on the hearts of the Nazarenes, fulfilling the prophesied “New Covenant” (Yerme Yahu 31, Heb. 8:10). "

Hope that helps a little:)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I'm getting the monthly sermons CD right now but the CD itself is really just waste - I transfer the mp3s to my computer and have another coaster. It would be nice if the monthly audio subscriptions were available in a mp3 download option. This being a post-CD era, I'm sure it's been suggested before so I just wanted to second the motion, so to speak.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm getting the monthly sermons CD right now but the CD itself is really just waste - I transfer the mp3s to my computer and have another coaster. It would be nice if the monthly audio subscriptions were available in a mp3 download option. This being a post-CD era, I'm sure it's been suggested before so I just wanted to second the motion, so to speak.
Ditto. I've got a pile of coasters that's almost a foot high.

They're way better than the giant cassette clamshells I used to get, but downloads would be better still.

JC4JC

Angry tone not God honoring

Angry tone not God honoring

I have become increasingly concerned about the anger that comes through in Bob's show. I am a longtime listner, but as of late there has been a dark turn which makes it hard to listen at times. Bob's open glee at George Carlins arrival in hell was deeply disturbing in the lack of compassion it showed, and yesterday his refferal to the democrats as dumbocrats falls well short of the qualificattion for an overseer (pastor/teacher) in 1 Tim 3:3 to not be quarelsome. We must limit the offense we give unbelievers to the Gospel.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I have become increasingly concerned about the anger that comes through in Bob's show. I am a longtime listner, but as of late there has been a dark turn which makes it hard to listen at times. Bob's open glee at George Carlins arrival in hell was deeply disturbing in the lack of compassion it showed, and yesterday his refferal to the democrats as dumbocrats falls well short of the qualification for an overseer (pastor/teacher) in 1 Tim 3:3 to not be quarelsome. We must limit the offense we give unbelievers to the Gospel.

You can't be too long of a listener...he has been calling democrats that since I started watching him on tv in the mid to late 1990's!

If that's the first time you have ever heard him use the phrase dumb-o-crats...then you haven't been listening very carefully.

JC4JC

You can't be too long of a listener...he has been calling democrats that since I started watching him on tv in the mid to late 1990's!

If that's the first time you have ever heard him use the phrase dumb-o-crats...then you haven't been listening very carefully.

I've been listening for about five years and I have heard it before, I just haven't heard it used with such express hatred. There is a difference between a quip and an insult and often the difference is simply the tone of the statement. Its time Bob's listeners hold him accountable for being unloving toward the lost and dragging the name of Christ through the mud with his uncharitable attitude. Bob is not advancing the Kingdom, he has become nothing more than a noisy gong (see 1 Cor 13:1-13). It seems he has become far more interested in being right, than in advancing the Gospel or the Kingdom.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have become increasingly concerned about the anger that comes through in Bob's show. I am a longtime listner, but as of late there has been a dark turn which makes it hard to listen at times. Bob's open glee at George Carlins arrival in hell was deeply disturbing in the lack of compassion it showed, and yesterday his refferal to the democrats as dumbocrats falls well short of the qualification for an overseer (pastor/teacher) in 1 Tim 3:3 to not be quarelsome. We must limit the offense we give unbelievers to the Gospel.
The solution is simple.... don't listen if you don't like it.

I think Bob has grown too "nice" over the years, what do you think about that?

JC4JC

The solution is simple.... don't listen if you don't like it.

I think Bob has grown too "nice" over the years, what do you think about that?

If Bob didn't claim the name of Christ, I would be all for him being as contentious as he wanted to be, but he reffers to himself on air as a pastor. Its not about liking or listening, its about the reputation of Christ and his church. And as far as thinking he has gotten too nice, a study of the gospels in context would do you good. Christ reserved his anger for the religious establishment and the self righteous, it was never directed toward the lost. It is His example we must follow, not the worlds.

Last edited: