The coronavirus scam

Gary K

Banned
  • Counting false positives/unverified positives as positive for corona
  • Labs caught reporting 100% positive rates, 0% negative -- a statistical impossibility
  • Hospital admissions and new testing stats not always matching publicized spikes in "new cases"
  • Pre-contaminated test kits
  • Not distinguishing between confirmed cases and total cases (confirmed vs suspected)
  • Counting individual repeat test counts as if they're separate individuals being tested (1 person tested 3x = 3 people possible infected)
  • Counting anyone waiting on a test as hospitalized as having corona
  • Flat out lying by deliberately inflating case numbers
  • Calling ICUs full of corona when verified corona cases are only 10-20% of beds
  • Counting deaths as corona regardless of actual cause if person ever tested positive
Nice post, Musterion.

I'd just add to your list that a positive PCR test does not equal a "case". A PCR test is not a diagnostic test. It can find pieces of a dead virus, a common cold virus, and other viruses as well and then report a positive test. And, if the cycle threshold of the test is set at 40 or above 97% of the positives are actually false positives. There are no requirements for the labs to report cycle thresholds in any state other than Florida, and that requirement was only put in place in the last month or two.

So "case" numbers are incredibly inflated and have no more relation to truth than do the death count numbers. The medical and scientific communities all know this and do what they do in spite of knowing better.

Gary K

Banned
Funny, that's not the way the MSM is reporting it
Ain't it funny the MSM has written thousands of articles proclaiming Trump was guilty of collusion with the Russians for years and yet when Hillary supporters had the chance to investigate him for two years with hundreds of FBI agents run by a lead prosecutor known to be very corrupt they couldn't find the evidence to convict Trump.

It looks like an established pattern of behavior to me.

way 2 go

Nice post, Musterion.

I'd just add to your list that a positive PCR test does not equal a "case". A PCR test is not a diagnostic test. It can find pieces of a dead virus, a common cold virus, and other viruses as well and then report a positive test. And, if the cycle threshold of the test is set at 40 or above 97% of the positives are actually false positives. There are no requirements for the labs to report cycle thresholds in any state other than Florida, and that requirement was only put in place in the last month or two.

So "case" numbers are incredibly inflated and have no more relation to truth than do the death count numbers. The medical and scientific communities all know this and do what they do in spite of knowing better.
Among all the coronaviruses, seven have affected humans. Four of these are common cold and cause mild illnesses in the upper and lower airways, nose, sinuses, throat, and lungs.

plandemic not pandemic .

was the virus planned , no , but opportunity knocked and the little dictators
grabbed onto to it like a fat kid with candy.

yes there is a virus that kills mostly older people who are retired and can stay home ,

Gary K

Banned
Among all the coronaviruses, seven have affected humans. Four of these are common cold and cause mild illnesses in the upper and lower airways, nose, sinuses, throat, and lungs.

plandemic not pandemic .

yes there is a virus that kills mostly older people who are retired and can stay home ,
There are quite a few retired scientists and ex biological warfare people who say differently. They say the coronavirus is a manufactured bioweapon.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There are quite a few retired scientists and ex biological warfare people who say differently. They say the coronavirus is a manufactured bioweapon.

Nothing but a conspiracy. There is no evidence that Covid is a manufactured bioweapon.

way 2 go

Nothing but a conspiracy. There is no evidence that Covid is a manufactured bioweapon.

but...

china banned internal travel within china , while allowing international travel out of china

There is new evidence to show that China locked down all domestic traffic internally by end January 2020 but pushed to open foreign travel till end March

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
but...

china banned internal travel within china , while allowing international travel out of china

There is new evidence to show that China locked down all domestic traffic internally by end January 2020 but pushed to open foreign travel till end March

Which doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bioweapon.

@Bob Enyart had the director of the Van Andel Research Center in Chino Valley, Arizona, molecular biologist Dr. Kevin Anderson, on BEL to discuss the evidence AGAINST it being a manufactured bioweapon. You can find this interview at https://kgov.com/covid.

way 2 go

@Bob Enyart had the director of the Van Andel Research Center in Chino Valley, Arizona, molecular biologist Dr. Kevin Anderson, on BEL to discuss the evidence AGAINST it being a manufactured bioweapon. You can find this interview at https://kgov.com/covid.
its being used as weapon
and an eye opener , your constitution , my charter of rights and freedoms,
are not worth the paper they are printed on ,
so many corrupt politicians and judges .

Gary K

Banned
its being used as weapon
and an eye opener , your constitution , my charter of rights and freedoms,
are not worth the paper they are printed on ,
so many corrupt politicians and judges .

Gary K

Banned
I just ran across this about 2 hours ago for the first time. It's a story about a 1956 report by an MD by the name of Alfred Biderman made to the Section on Neurology and Psychiatry with the New York Neurology Society at The New York Academy of Medicine, November 13, 1956 as part of a Panel Discussion on Communist Methods of Interrogation and Indoctrination. This report is based on work done under ARDC Project No. 7733, Task 77314, in support of the research and development program of the Air Force Personnel and Training Research Center, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.

Here is a link to the actual report itself. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1806204/pdf/bullnyacadmed00378-0046.pdf When the link opens it displays a pdf file that you can download to study at your leisure.

On page 7 of this report there is a chart that shows the different techniques used to make captured US servicemen compliant and obedient of their own will. In other words it is a brainwashing technique. Interestingly enough for today this technique was developed by both the Chinese and Russians.

When you look at the chart take a look at those techniques and then look around you at the word today and see how many of those techniques are being used by governments today on their citizens in this scam/plan demic.

The introduction to this that I first read is here: https://consensualenslavement.com/bidermanreport.html

I first heard about it on the Corbett Report.

way 2 go

SARS-2 was not designed as a biological weapon. But it was, I think, designed.

It was an accident. A virus spent some time in a laboratory, and eventually it got out. SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, began its existence inside a bat, then it learned how to infect people in a claustrophobic mine shaft, and then it was made more infectious in one or more laboratories, perhaps as part of a scientist’s well-intentioned but risky effort to create a broad-spectrum vaccine. SARS-2 was not designed as a biological weapon. But it was, I think, designed.

Gary K

Banned
SARS-2 was not designed as a biological weapon. But it was, I think, designed.

It was an accident. A virus spent some time in a laboratory, and eventually it got out. SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, began its existence inside a bat, then it learned how to infect people in a claustrophobic mine shaft, and then it was made more infectious in one or more laboratories, perhaps as part of a scientist’s well-intentioned but risky effort to create a broad-spectrum vaccine. SARS-2 was not designed as a biological weapon. But it was, I think, designed.
The coronavirus has a lot of "gain of function" engineered into it. Gain of function is not something that happens naturally.. It was also aerosolized. Which means it was designed to travel much farther than the normal viruses. It also means a social distancing of 6' for prevention of transmission by air is completely inadequate. As it's size is measured in single digit nanometers it's small enough to float 25' across a room. And outdoors with even a light breeze it can float for multiples of 25'.

I can't see any other reason to design it than for military purposes. That Fuaci and the NIH were involved it it's production inside the Wuhan lab also lends credence to military usage. Fauci gave that lab 3$ million of taxpayer money to work on it.