The coronavirus scam

musterion

• Counting false positives/unverified positives as positive for corona
  • Labs caught reporting 100% positive rates, 0% negative -- a statistical impossibility
  • Hospital admissions and new testing stats not always matching publicized spikes in "new cases"
  • Pre-contaminated test kits
  • Not distinguishing between confirmed cases and total cases (confirmed vs suspected)
  • Counting individual repeat test counts as if they're separate individuals being tested (1 person tested 3x = 3 people possible infected)
  • Counting anyone waiting on a test as hospitalized as having corona
  • Flat out lying by deliberately inflating case numbers
  • Calling ICUs full of corona when verified corona cases are only 10-20% of beds
  • Counting deaths as corona regardless of actual cause if person ever tested positive

Arthur Brain

Notice how corona talk largely died down for a few weeks while the leftist media was lying to everyone in the world that Biden had already won. The corona fear had served its purpose with mail in ballots, helping them pull off treason.

Now that the Left knows it backfired as the fraud is exposed and Trump has four more years, suddenly the fear machine is being cranked up again to drown out all talk of their impending humiliation (professional and legal).

They shot at the king for four straight years and missed...with their last shot they bet it all on committing treason. THAT has failed so now they're pant-soiling terrified.
Corona talk has been all over the news amidst the US election so that's rather baffling on your part. It's been in the headlines each and every day. Trump doesn't have four more years at all and mail in ballots aren't illegal, they never have been and all of these lawsuits and the like have been thrown out. Take a look at the news outside of whatever sources you generally use. It's done. Biden is the next president and you should really just accept it.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Like the Dems accepted Trump's election in 2016?
I saw President Obama showing President Trump around the White House etc.
How has your memory erased all that?

Eider, your brain simply does not function correctly.

Obama showed Trump the white house. What the heck has that got to do with the fact that the Dems never accepted Trump's election in 2016?

And that question also goes to Dopey and Goofy who liked your post.

Right Divider

Body part

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That really comes as no surprise to me. We are all becoming much poorer due to the "magic money" policies of our "benevolent leaders".

I'm certainly thankful that I've been working practically non-stop since the beginning of August last year with my current company. I can only imagine what it must be like for people who were let go from their company because of this ridiculousness.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm certainly thankful that I've been working practically non-stop since the beginning of August last year with my current company. I can only imagine what it must be like for people who were let go from their company because of this ridiculousness.
While I fully agree, I was talking about the "magic money" that they're making TRILLIONS of out of thin air.

Last edited:

way 2 go

Asymptomatic spread was the answer given to the great question: I’m not sick so why should I have to be locked down? Why are we quarantining the healthy? And what possibly could it mean, in any case, to be sick without symptoms? Why are half the PCR-positive tests assigned to people who otherwise seem to be perfectly fine?

On June 7, Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of the WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, told a press conference that from the known research, asymptomatic spread was “very rare.” “From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual.” She added for emphasis: “It’s very rare.

Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is ‘very rare,’ WHO says

way 2 go

wuflu deaths exaggerated

“For 17 years, the CDC document that guides us as physicians to do death certificates has stood, but this year, we were told, through the Department of Health and the CDC, that the rules were changing if COVID-19 was involved.”
“If it’s COVID-19, we’re told now it doesn’t matter if it was actually the diagnosis that caused death. If someone had it, they died of it,” he said.

According to Rep. Franson, the investigation uncovered various un-COVID related deaths being counted as COVID deaths, including a freshwater drowning and a vehicle fatality, among others.

way 2 go

San Francisco Sees More Overdose Deaths Than Covid Deaths in 2020

The desperation is revealed in startling new statistics. According to the Associated Press, a total of 621 people have died of drug overdoses this year in San Francisco, compared to 173 deaths in the city from COVID-19.

way 2 go

Jan. 16, 2018

H3N2 is known for being more virulent than other strains of the flu. Since October, 42 people in California younger than 65 have died of the flu, compared with nine at the same time last year, according to state officials. State officials collect flu death data only among people under 65; the actual death toll from the flu is much higher.

80,000 died of the flu 2017-18

16,359 under age 65 have died of the wuflu as of Nov 27
(median death age in the u.s. for the wuflu is 71)

BTW:
Luke Letkow, the Republican representative-elect from Louisiana who died after contracting COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a surgical procedure.

Gary K

Banned
Jan. 16, 2018

H3N2 is known for being more virulent than other strains of the flu. Since October, 42 people in California younger than 65 have died of the flu, compared with nine at the same time last year, according to state officials. State officials collect flu death data only among people under 65; the actual death toll from the flu is much higher.

80,000 died of the flu 2017-18

16,359 under age 65 have died of the wuflu as of Nov 27
(median death age in the u.s. for the wuflu is 71)

BTW:
Luke Letkow, the Republican representative-elect from Louisiana who died after contracting COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a surgical procedure.

Very informative string of 4 consecutive posts. I especially like the notation at the bottom of this post on Luke Letkow. I had not heard that before. As usual a death by heart attack is attributed to the coronavirus.