The coronavirus scam

Arthur Brain

That tell me how little you know about life here.
All our food stores are open.
All our pharmacies are open.
We don't get medicine from hospitals!
We hear and read about all the nutcases publishing junk to try and mislead us.
We get daily reports from the science officers on the BBC and anybody can send in a question for them to answer.

None of our leaders seek to lead our country to greatness, because just as this time we are devolving.
Exactly. Of course our stores are still open along with the pharmacies. People can still buy food and get their prescriptions. It's idiotic to claim otherwise. Then again, look at the title of the OP...

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is "the science"? I get the impression that "the science" consists of the few cherry-picked opinions that happen to agree with your preconceived notions. As opposed to actual science- which is what governments are using to guide their actions.
No chair, there was never science that claimed masks worked before the government needed it to call for mask mandates. Therefore, there was no cherry picking. It's why Fauci dismissed masks like it was common knowledge that masks don't work until he understood the political profits.

All the science was evaluated with logic and reason... even the science that said masks were effective... to come to the truth that masks don't work. The science that says masks work, using logic and reason, is utterly refuted by the science that says they don't since they addressed all the "new" claims from the last few months. And since the science has been saying that masks don't work for over 100 years, the only cherry-pickers would be people like you that insist that a couple weak papers in the last few months change that.

And lockdowns? Seriously? All the death reported around you and you still see lockdowns as a "necessary evil"? Go ahead, don't believe logic, reason, and your lying eyes.

way 2 go

What is "the science"? I get the impression that "the science" consists of the few cherry-picked opinions that happen to agree with your preconceived notions. As opposed to actual science- which is what governments are using to guide their actions.
what government ? Florida's or California's

Florida opened up sept 25 , predicted "bloodbath " , no , they followed the science

your science is a faith without evidence

ErZYnkPVQAARnD1.jpg

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It'll be interesting to see the studies over the next 20 years of the children in Florida schools versus the children in (or rather absent from) California schools.
Since no school is better than public school, we may see that CA did better than FL. But I suspect this hiccup in the school schedule will be too small to measure.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Since no school is better than public school, we may see that CA did better than FL. But I suspect this hiccup in the school schedule will be too small to measure.
I predict many more school shootings in California than Florida moving forward.

eider

Exactly. Of course our stores are still open along with the pharmacies. People can still buy food and get their prescriptions. It's idiotic to claim otherwise. Then again, look at the title of the OP...
Some people just cannot get the simple fact that most Brits are doing their best to follow the Covid rules here.
People trying to encourage us to break up the unity and conformity with insults like 'sheep' and 'tinfoil hatters' might love to see countries like UK collapse in to chaos with folks going in any direction they fancy.
I don't get it.

way 2 go

I've mentioned this before but what we're dealing with in France, in Germany, in England and to a lesser degree in Italy is a natural selection in favor of the worst elements of society. Many towns, many cities of those countries lost an entire generation of brave intelligent young man in World War I - their best and brightest. The next generation that came along was spawn'd from their worst and most dimwitted. The best and brightest of THAT generation were decimated in World War II. And so the next generation, the generation that came to prominence, to adulthood in the sixties and to political power in the years afterwards - we're seeing the fallout from that now from them and from their stunted progeny.

eider is the personification of that trend - a troubling lack of intellectual curiosity and a total reliance on authority

a troubling lack of intellectual curiosity and a total reliance on authority

they have a false sense of security from the proven false science

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Some people just cannot get the simple fact that most Brits are doing their best to follow the Covid rules here.
The covid rules that have led to your staggeringly high death rate.
People trying to encourage us to break up the unity and conformity
Unity and conformity that has led to your staggeringly high death rate
with insults like 'sheep' and 'tinfoil hatters' might love to see countries like UK collapse in to chaos
You're already there, moron
I don't get it.
No kidding.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People trying to encourage us to break up the unity and conformity with insults like 'sheep' and 'tinfoil hatters' might love to see countries like UK collapse in to chaos with folks going in any direction they fancy.
I don't get it.
That is because after Boris got the virus, he took it seriously. Former Guy kept squawking that it was a hoax while continuing with his super spreader events. Jim Jones and kool-aide have been replaced by Former Guy and COVID.

His worshippers have actually presented him with a golden statue of his likeness. Apparently they don’t believe in keeping Commandments 1 & 2.

Last edited:

way 2 go

I don't get it.
thankfully not everyone is like you

A police chief in England says the Covid rules on groups gathering outdoors are simply "not policeable" ahead of Covid lockdown easing.
Mounted police patrolled parks and beaches yesterday as Brits made the most of the sunny weather despite the ongoing Covid lockdown.

People living in England have been urged to stay at home and keep to lockdown rules but an early spring has caused problems for police trying to enforce the rules.

There were images of packed parks in Birmingham over the weekend, with beaches further afield also heaving as people flocked to enjoy the 13C heat.

Beaches in Devon, Cornwall and Norfolk were bustling despite the ongoing guidance of staying at home, with the rule of six not taking effect until March 29.

Public spaces such as Primrose Hill, in London, were so busy at the weekends that some onlookers suggested they were reminiscent of crowd scenes at music festivals. There was little evidence of police being interested in breaking up picnickers and drinkers despite current rules that only allow physical exercise.

In Newcastle, crowds flocked to the Quayside area. Police officers were seen patrolling the packed beach at Brighton, on the Sussex coast, speaking to groups but not apparently enforcing the current rules.

In Scarborough, North Yorkshire, officers also spoke to youths drinking on benches, while police stopped traffic on the road to Barry island, a seaside resort in Wales, to inquire whether journeys were essential.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the force remained committed to upholding the law but there had to be a "degree of realism" and fines would only be issued in the most serious flouting of regulations such as large-scale, indoor, illegal parties.

way 2 go

So, no cite to the source then and just some stupid soundbite. Noted.
noted that you think a pandemic needs a marketing campaign and pseudoscience , don't forget to wear your useless mask

link
  1. The droplet will lose its moisture. The timing may be different than just going out into the environment but moisture will be lost. However, the expelled droplets may accumulate faster than evaporation. If that happens, the facial covering starts to become saturated with moisture, mucus, cellular debris, bacteria, etc. as well as virus molecules.
  2. The virus molecule DOES NOT EVAPORATE and no matter what happens as far as the droplet is concerned, the virus is now on the face covering, at least initially. This means that the face covering is now contaminated and is a possible source of transmission, both contact and airborne.
  3. The virus is not somehow magically “glued” to the mask but can be expelled, whether or not there is still moisture. This can happen the next time a person breathes, speaks, coughs, sneezes, hisses, grunts, etc. So, the virus can be expelled out INTO THE ENVIRONMENT from the face covering.