The coronavirus scam

Arthur Brain

Do you really want to know? Or are you just playing games again?

Know what? People like you and Jefferson push all sorts of conspiracy stuff and most of the time it's a load of bunk where it's all some sort of vast, nefarious and not to say imaginary scheme from the "left". It's bat crazy, like an infowars podcast.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Know what? People like you and Jefferson push all sorts of conspiracy stuff and most of the time it's a load of bunk where it's all some sort of vast, nefarious and not to say imaginary scheme from the "left". It's bat crazy, like an infowars podcast.

Why do you believe in the coincidence theory of history?

expos4ever

This also gives a neat explanation for the otherwise inexplicable phenomena of the United Nations and Time Magazine giving any credence at all much less adulation to a mentally disturbed high school freshman throwing a spastic temper tantrum on the world stage.
Again with the conspiracy stuff? There is a much more plausible reason for the adulation showered on this kid (can't even remember her name) than a sinister, secret conspiracy to subjugate us all - she is simply a youthful face who represents what scientific experts agree on: global climate change is serious and human-caused. As opposed to, you know, 'a Chinese hoax'. Now who would say something as stupid as that?

You may not know this but, as we saw in the UN General Assembly a couple of years ago, the world is laughing at Donald Trump. And his followers.

There is a slow train coming, and it arrives in early November. Those Republicans who can see Donald circling the drain are starting to bail. As I and others have pointed out, the window for the rest of you is closing. If you guys continue to defend this parody of a President, you will be explaining yourselves for the rest of your lives to kith and kin.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Again with the conspiracy stuff? There is a much more plausible reason for the adulation showered on this kid (can't even remember her name) than a sinister, secret conspiracy to subjugate us all - she is simply a youthful face who represents what scientific experts agree on: global climate change is serious and human-caused. As opposed to, you know, 'a Chinese hoax'. Now who would say something as stupid as that?

You may not know this but, as we saw in the UN General Assembly a couple of years ago, the world is laughing at Donald Trump. And his followers.

There is a slow train coming, and it arrives in early November. Those Republicans who can see Donald circling the drain are starting to bail. As I and others have pointed out, the window for the rest of you is closing. If you guys continue to defend this parody of a President, you will be explaining yourselves for the rest of your lives to kith and kin.

:yawn:

Be prepared to rage for the next four years

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There is a slow train coming, and it arrives in early November. Those Republicans who can see Donald circling the drain are starting to bail. As I and others have pointed out, the window for the rest of you is closing.

Hedge your bets, though, because I wouldn't underestimate Biden's ability to throw this election. He ran for president in 1988. Do you remember how that worked out?

f you guys continue to defend this parody of a President, you will be explaining yourselves for the rest of your lives to kith and kin.

The history books will be ruthless to President Trump for obvious reasons. I've already heard rumblings that he is in contention for worst president ever.

eider

Exactly, what?

It's just tin foil nuttery.

These folks cannot believe in themselves or they would be straight back with a reasonable answer........ but they go and hide, until the next wild allegation.

They must feel deeply embarrassed by now, they were shouting about 'scams' five months ago, and since then the World has gone in to emergency responses over this sickness. Imagine if the World had held Covid parties all over......... 'Invite your Grandad!' stuff. Most strange. Or most careless.

Gary K

Banned
You and your waffle.
No answers from you, for sure.

And look at how badly wrong you've been over the coronavirus, eh?
If folks like you had listened to common sense and done what you were told, your country might not be in such difficulties with this dreadful sickness.

All waffle, that's all you've got.

Well, you certainly answered my question. That's all I wanted to know. You think you know it all so I see no purpose in answering any questions from you.

Gary K

Banned

Let's see who is the real "conspiracy theorist". You know, someone who believes in conspiracies that have no basis in fact and have no supporting evidence. You argued that Trump was guilty of colluding with Russia because every news outlet you followed lied to you about it and you weren't open to any evidence to the contrary. Well, here's more evidence to the contrary from one of the conspirators themselves.
Freshly declassified FBI documents show that agency leadership knew early on that the dossier they used to pursue an investigation of President Trump did not support their theory that he colluded with Russia during his presidential campaign.

According to the papers, released by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday, disgraced agent Peter Strzok and his bosses were aware in January 2017 that the “Steele dossier” produced by a former MI6 agent was based only on rumors and third-hand accounts.

The revelations put Strzok and FBI bosses “in deep legal jeopardy in my view,” Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) tweeted Friday.

The lack of direct evidence for ex-spy Christopher Steele’s allegations meant that they should not have been used in a warrant to snoop on Trump campaign aide Carter Page, Graham said.

But the FBI continued to rely on Steele’s report to twice renew the Page warrant and as a basis for Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation.

“These documents, which I have long sought, tell a damning story … behind the corrupt nature of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign in 2016 and beyond,” Graham added.

Click on the following link to read rest of story.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/fbi-docs-show-early-lack-of-evidence-for-trump-russia-claims/

So, there you are the conspiracists acknowledged they were lying from the beginning of the Russia hoax. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Way to go AB. And you call me a "conspiracy theorist"? That accusation is very ironic coming from someone who buys into major false conspiracies heart and soul.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Let's see who is the real "conspiracy theorist". You know, someone who believes in conspiracies that have no basis in fact and have no supporting evidence. You argued that Trump was guilty of colluding with Russia because every news outlet you followed lied to you about it and you weren't open to any evidence to the contrary. Well, here's more evidence to the contrary from one of the conspirators themselves.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/fbi-docs-show-early-lack-of-evidence-for-trump-russia-claims/

So, there you are the conspiracists acknowledged they were lying from the beginning of the Russia hoax. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Way to go AB. And you call me a "conspiracy theorist"? That accusation is very ironic coming from someone who buys into major false conspiracies heart and soul.

Arthur Brain

https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/fbi-do...russia-claims/

It's you. This thread isn't about Russian meddling and I don't recall arguing about it to it any great extent either. I'm not naive enough to think there was nothing in play but as usual, you just invent stuff up about people anyway. It's pointless even trying to have a conversation with you because you imagine stuff that people aren't even saying or do. I don't "buy into" any major conspiracy theory at all, nor do I lap up any particular news either.