The coronavirus scam

Right Divider

Body part
And no, they didn't make themselves look stupid. They know each other, they work with each other and work for their community. They wanted to take a screenshot to show solidarity with their community. Why do you have to dump on them for that?
Anyone that sees that screen shot (without being told about the background) will think that they are a bunch of dummies wearing masks in a Zoom meeting.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We've all seen people wearing a mask while driving alone in their car.

I have too, but while you're busy laughing at them, consider maybe they worked all day wearing it and forgot to take it off. I had someone tell me that exact thing. Or maybe they're an Uber driver. Or maybe... it's none of your business and don't you have anything better to do?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I have too, but while you're busy laughing at them, consider maybe they worked all day wearing it and forgot to take it off. I had someone tell me that exact thing. Or maybe they're an Uber driver. Or maybe... it's none of your business and don't you have anything better to do?
Or maybe it serves as a security blanket for people lacking any intellectual curiosity, willing to be led by the nose by the MSM

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I see it at all hours of the day. I see it on people who are in their work vehicles. I see it on people who are on their way to work. I see it on people who are leaving work.

I see it on other truck drivers going down the road.

It's stupidity.

chair

I see it at all hours of the day. I see it on people who are in their work vehicles. I see it on people who are on their way to work. I see it on people who are leaving work.

I see it on other truck drivers going down the road.

It's stupidity.
It doesn't bother them, so they leave it on.

Go get vaccinated!