The Democrats couldn't care less about human life

republicanchick

It's true... but they go on and on and on about CERTAIN lives.

When a Black gets killed by a cop... doesn't matter whether it was a justified killing or not... OH, do THEY CARE!

When the possibility of war looms... and they want to be looked at as the party of peace so they can get people's votes... then they "CARE" about the loss of life...

and there are other times when they "care"

But when it comes to an unborn child?

kill them early in the womb

kill them late in the womb

kill them even if there is someone willing to adopt them...

just kill the vote-less little so and sos... who cares?

++++

republicanchick

a lot of so called Christians don't care about abortion either

well, that's understandable...

It's like..

"Why should I care about someone else's pain or hardship?"

"Love your neighbor as yourself wasn't meant to be taken literally..."

well... keep telling yourself that...

+

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
a lot of so called Christians don't care about abortion either

well, that's understandable...

It's like..

"Why should I care about someone else's pain or hardship?"

"Love your neighbor as yourself wasn't meant to be taken literally..."

well... keep telling yourself that...

If it's understandable, why don't you understand

+

Sodor72

It's true... but they go on and on and on about CERTAIN lives.

When a Black gets killed by a cop... doesn't matter whether it was a justified killing or not... OH, do THEY CARE!

When the possibility of war looms... and they want to be looked at as the party of peace so they can get people's votes... then they "CARE" about the loss of life...

and there are other times when they "care"

But when it comes to an unborn child?

kill them early in the womb

kill them late in the womb

kill them even if there is someone willing to adopt them...

just kill the vote-less little so and sos... who cares?

++++

I consider myself a Democrat and strongly disagree with abortion.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The Democrats have never forced any woman to have an abortion , unlike China . They're not opposed to women having children - they're opposed to trying to FORCE when to bear children against their will, will is absolutely futile and never works .
But the Republicans couldn't cared less about children once out of the womb . They just LOOOOOOOVE fetuses, but once you're born, it's "You're on your own, kid ." You can starve for all they care .
They just don't want women to have abortions .
It's the Republicans in congress who always vote to eliminate the government help for the poor, poor pregnant women , and BORN infants and children.The very things which the Democrats try to provide which could PREVENT so many abortions. The Republicans don't want women to have easy access to contraceptives, which PREVENT surgical abortions .
And conservatives don't want babies who grow up to be gay to have any rights . All these things are the rankest hypocrisy , and one of many reasons why I would NEVER vote for any Republican politician .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Democrats have never forced any woman to have an abortion , unlike China . They're not opposed to women having children - they're opposed to trying to FORCE when to bear children against their will, will is absolutely futile and never works .

it worked in China

But the Republicans couldn't cared less about children once out of the womb .

you're a retard

And conservatives don't want babies who grow up to be gay to have any rights .

certainly not the right to act on their perverted desires, no

All these things are the rankest hypocrisy , and one of many reasons why I would NEVER vote for any Republican politician .

i'm not sure Republicans are all that fussed about the retard vote :idunno:

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
a lot of so called Christians don't care about abortion either.

Maybe you should look at the history of your own Republican party. The last time the Supreme court voted on abortion (98 or 99 I think) 3 of the 5 REPUBLICAN justices voted to uphold abortion.

Not all Democrats are pro-choice, and not all Republicans are pro-life.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK Doser, homosexuality is not "perverted desire ", and NO ONE has the right to interfere with what consenting gay adults do in private . LEAST OF ALL THE US GOVERNMENT, THE POLICE AND THE COURTS !!!!
You homophobes just don't get it . Human beings are hard-wired to be either heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual . You cannot stop human nature and biology . Homosexuality is no more a "choice" than being left-handed . And ever if it WERE a choice, it's none of your business !

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
OK Doser, homosexuality is not "perverted desire ", and NO ONE has the right to interfere with what consenting gay adults do in private . LEAST OF ALL THE US GOVERNMENT, THE POLICE AND THE COURTS !!!!
You homophobes just don't get it . Human beings are hard-wired to be either heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual . You cannot stop human nature and biology . Homosexuality is no more a "choice" than being left-handed . And ever if it WERE a choice, it's none of your business !

marriage is our business

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I consider myself a Democrat and strongly disagree with abortion.

So then you strongly disagree with your party, yet you vote for them. You are such a pathetic liar. From day one with your "I support the 2nd amendment", yet support firearm confiscation at the same time.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
There you go again, making the ridiculous comparison of homosexuality with pedophilia . A gay person who only has
consensual sex with other adult gays is NOT mentally ill or a criminal .
A pedophile is a sick person who should be kept in confinement and away from children .

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
So then you strongly disagree with your party, yet you vote for them. You are such a pathetic liar. From day one with your "I support the 2nd amendment", yet support firearm confiscation at the same time.

You need to stop calling people liars. I'm an independent but lean left. I don't agree with abortion either. Not all Democrats are pro-choice.

I don't accept the ideology of either side. I have no problem calling myself a Democrat. But I'll never call myself a Republican. Right wingers are often the most offensive people. You're proof!

You need to get things right, which is why I find the RIGHT so messed up.

Republicans like to accuse the left of wanting to ban guns. People on the left just want accountability. In my state, I can't go hunting squirrels with a 22 without first taking an NRA hunter safety course, obtaining a hunting license, and abiding by several laws. But anybody can go to any gun store and buy an AR15 and take it home to their high rise apartment NO QUESTIONS ASKED. That's the Republican right for you.

I can go buy an AR15 today and NO LAW prohibits me from selling it tomorrow to a convicted felon!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Another :loser: