The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
If you want to argue that all telemetry, all data, and all images can never be faked, manipulated, controlled and programed to produce a faked preplanned result, then make that case.
He's NOT making that case, super logical Dave.

He's forcing YOU to SUPPORT your case that all imagery is faked and the HUGE GLOBAL conspiracy that would be required to support that.

Last edited:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Without the craft/ISS there are no videos or pictures.

Unless you can explain how a craft/ISS can exist in the flat earth model, you have no reason to believe that there are images/videos from them.

Please start with the fundamentals and go from there.

How does an orbiting space craft work in the FEM?

A craft can simply be flying inside a flat earth dome instead of flying around a globe.

The story the ISS tells is consistent with the images it sends back of a spinning earth with a curved horizon but these images are inconsistent with images from high altitude balloons of a motionless earth with straight horizons at eye level. My money is on the balloons.

--Dave

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That we never went to the moon is what I'm arguing. I'm not questioning did we construct a rocket ship and not did we build an ISS station.

You would agree with me that we have fake news the question is do we have fake images from space of a curved spinning earth.

Because there is video from high altitude balloons that contradicts video from the ISS, I will argue and show by comparison that the photos and videos from NASA are faked/altered.

Building a case from the existence of a craft/ISS in space will not inform us about the authenticity of the video of earth it supposedly sends back.

--Dave
Dave.... why didn't you come within a mile of addressing my simple question??

You and I agree the International Space Station is a real thing.

My question is.... what keeps the ISS in orbit? What force keeps it circling well above the flat earth without falling to the ground?

Right Divider

Body part

My question is.... what keeps the ISS in orbit? What force keeps it circling well above the flat earth without falling to the ground?
I asked that too and all I get is crickets.

Right Divider

Body part

I asked that too and all I get is crickets or that it's like an airplane.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Space craft do NOT "fly" like a airplane Dave.

They do not continuously produce thrust to offset other forces that would otherwise sent them crashing into the earth.

Your amazing naivety and lack of knowledge are breath-taking.

Did you not lookup ORBIT yet?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=orbit

I know that flying around and orbiting are not the same thing.

Just because a craft is called an orbiter doesn't mean it's orbiting.

Is it possible that we have ways to power craft through space without liquid fuels?

The ISS and any other craft are not proof of a globed earth. We all rely on the images they send us and it's the images that I will argue against not the craft that supposedly sent them.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You're asking "leading questions", and I already know where you're headed with this.

We have to prove globe before we can have orbit.

The images prove the globe to all of us here on earth, the images are the debate.

--Dave

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're asking "leading questions", and I already know where you're headed with this.

No Dave.... I am assuming a flat earth. You agree that the International Space Station is real. I'm asking you... based on YOUR world view.... what keeps it circling above the earth??

It's not a leading question. It's a completely fair question. A globe earth believer can easily answer this question. Why can't you?

I'm guessing this is why Patrick rejected the idea of the ISS being real. That way he could stay out of this corner.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not going to be diverted away from the debate about images.

I told you why. I'm not ignoring you questions, you're ignoring my answer.

--Dave
I'm not asking you about images right now. I'm asking you how the ISS stays afloat above the flat earth. What force keeps it flying without falling to the ground. You haven't even touched on a possible answer yet.

So come on.... theorize. What keeps the ISS flying??

Right Divider

Body part
A craft can simply be flying inside a flat earth dome instead of flying around a globe.

I know that flying around and orbiting are not the same thing.
Then why the statement above? It certainly sounded like you didn't know the difference.

Just because a craft is called an orbiter doesn't mean it's orbiting.
Do you have a YouTube comedy channel?

Is it possible that we have ways to power craft through space without liquid fuels?
Some spacecraft use solid fuel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-propellant_rocket

But they don't burn it CONTINUOUSLY.

The ISS and any other craft are not proof of a globed earth.
Dave you have concentration problems along with a lack of coherent thinking, also combined with illogical thinking. In a nutshell, you're a mess.

You said that you believe that there are spacecraft orbiting a flat earth. And YET you will not give a good flat earth explanation of how that is even possible. Then you start jumping between other topics.

Focus for a minute and explain to us how FLAT EARTH ORBITS work for spacecraft.

We all rely on the images they send us and it's the images that I will argue against not the craft that supposedly sent them.
If flat earth orbits do not work, then there ARE NO PICTURES FROM SPACE (per YOUR model).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave think of all the times in these threads you have been reduced to having no answers and doing everything in your power to change the subject. This should be a red flag for you. You stated early on that you were just trying to find the truth and you had not made up your mind yet as to if the Flat Earth theory was true. Dave.... times like this when you have absolutely NO IDEA how the ISS could possibly stay afloat should help you understand that maybe you are buying into an unsupportable theory.

Right Divider

Body part

NO, we have to prove ORBIT before we can have PICTURES FROM ORBIT.

Prove flat earth orbit so that YOU can prove that there are PICTURES FROM SPACE in the FLAT EARTH MODEL.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Dave.... I am assuming a flat earth. You agree that the International Space Station is real. I'm asking you... based on YOUR world view.... what keeps it circling above the earth??

It's not a leading question. It's a completely fair question. A globe earth believer can easily answer this question. Why can't you?

I'm guessing this is why Patrick rejected the idea of the ISS being real. That way he could stay out of this corner.

Something said to orbit assumes a globe. The question is about the images the ISS sends, are they faked or not?

A craft in the sky proves nothing. Seeing it does not inform us as to how it's powered or how long that particular craft has been up there, or that the earth is a globe.

It's the images from the spacecraft that are telling us the earth is a globe, not the craft itself, so it's the images we must debate.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not asking you about images right now. I'm asking you how the ISS stays afloat above the flat earth. What force keeps it flying without falling to the ground. You haven't even touched on a possible answer yet.

So come on.... theorize. What keeps the ISS flying??

I told you no, and why.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then why the statement above? It certainly sounded like you didn't know the difference.

Do you have a YouTube comedy channel?

Some spacecraft use solid fuel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-propellant_rocket

But they don't burn it CONTINUOUSLY.

Dave you have concentration problems along with a lack of coherent thinking, also combined with illogical thinking. In a nutshell, you're a mess.

You said that you believe that there are spacecraft orbiting a flat earth. And YET you will not give a good flat earth explanation of how that is even possible. Then you start jumping between other topics.

Focus for a minute and explain to us how FLAT EARTH ORBITS work for spacecraft.

If flat earth orbits do not work, then there ARE NO PICTURES FROM SPACE (per YOUR model).

That's backwards.

And I've explained that clearly.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.