The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Two agencies send up an aircraft 100 miles.

1. Shows a curve
2. Shows a flat plane

Someone is lying. I suspect it's the ones with the lens that shows a curve (Even BEFORE the launch, when curvature would be undetectable).

If someone seriously looks into flat earth, with an open mind, unemotionally, they will at least begin to have questions about a globe.

Again, who has the most incentive to pervert the images?
Amateurs or the agency receiving $50 million per DAY in taxpayer money?

Both cannot be true.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, who has the most incentive to pervert the images?
Amateurs or the agency receiving $50 million per DAY in taxpayer money?

Both cannot be true.
Well first off... why couldn't both be true? :idunno:

But in my estimation I don't see any motivation for NASA to fake their images. What's the pay off? What's the benefit to NASA in making the earth look spherical? And of course it's not just NASA it would be every other space agency in the world either governmental or private. And then there are the non-space agencies like private citizens that can do math and understand physics. There is also private industry such as commercial airline companies of all shapes and sizes, the list goes on and on and on of separate entities that would all have to be towing the same exact lie in every detail. How do all these 100's of thousands of individuals and entities communicate about this big hoax?? They gotta keep the details in line right? And all of this.... for what?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
:think:

Genesis 1 demonstrates the earth and mankind to be centerpieces of the creation.
The current universe model we are given depicts us as a speck of sand on an endless shoreline.

No, STP, the current model (not the FE model) shows the earth to be almost at the center of the universe. Scientists who reject God try to make it seem that what you said is true, that there is no center, but they're wrong.

http://kgov.com/the-axis-of-evil-and-anisotropy

http://kgov.com/bel/20141124

Funnily enough, if the earth were closer to the center, or even dead-center, we wouldn't even be able to tell if there is a center.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Galileo Was Wrong is a detailed and comprehensive treatise that demonstrates from the scientific evidence that heliocentrism (the concept that the Earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun) is an unproven scientific theory; and that geocentrism (the view that the Earth is in the center of the universe and does not move by either rotation or revolution) is not only supported by the scientific evidence but is admitted to be a logical and viable cosmology by many of the world's top scientists, including Albert Einstein, Ernst Mach, Edwin Hubble, Fred Hoyle and many more.
517XTY44SBL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Link in Purple
Galileo Was Wrong: The Church Was Right: Robert A. Sungenis ...

[h=3][/h]https://www.amazon.com/Galileo-Was-Wrong-Church-Right/dp/0977964000

Robert A. Sungenis, Ph.D. is the president of Catholic Apologetics International and is the author of many books and articles on theology, science, culture and politics. Robert J. Bennett, Ph.D. has been an instructor of physics and mathematics for many years at various academic institutions.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Galileo Was Wrong is a detailed and comprehensive treatise that demonstrates from the scientific evidence that heliocentrism (the concept that the Earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun) is an unproven scientific theory; and that geocentrism (the view that the Earth is in the center of the universe and does not move by either rotation or revolution) is not only supported by the scientific evidence but is admitted to be a logical and viable cosmology by many of the world's top scientists, including Albert Einstein, Ernst Mach, Edwin Hubble, Fred Hoyle and many more.
517XTY44SBL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Link in Purple
Galileo Was Wrong: The Church Was Right: Robert A. Sungenis ...

[h=3][/h]https://www.amazon.com/Galileo-Was-Wrong-Church-Right/dp/0977964000

Robert A. Sungenis, Ph.D. is the president of Catholic Apologetics International and is the author of many books and articles on theology, science, culture and politics. Robert J. Bennett, Ph.D. has been an instructor of physics and mathematics for many years at various academic institutions.
I challenge you to read this post and the links therein.
No, STP, the current model (not the FE model) shows the earth to be almost at the center of the universe. Scientists who reject God try to make it seem that what you said is true, that there is no center, but they're wrong.

http://kgov.com/the-axis-of-evil-and-anisotropy

http://kgov.com/bel/20141124

Funnily enough, if the earth were closer to the center, or even dead-center, we wouldn't even be able to tell if there is a center.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well first off... why couldn't both be true? :idunno:

But in my estimation I don't see any motivation for NASA to fake their images. What's the pay off? What's the benefit to NASA in making the earth look spherical? And of course it's not just NASA it would be every other space agency in the world either governmental or private. And then there are the non-space agencies like private citizens that can do math and understand physics. There is also private industry such as commercial airline companies of all shapes and sizes, the list goes on and on and on of separate entities that would all have to be towing the same exact lie in every detail. How do all these 100's of thousands of individuals and entities communicate about this big hoax?? They gotta keep the details in line right? And all of this.... for what?
I've explained that very, very, very few people know or have ever known the truth. Think about it, the only way you would know is if YOU went high enough or saw a REAL actual unaltered picture. Pilots are out and all commercial airline employees, nasa employees and contractors are out, satellite employees and contractors are out. Who's left? Only those with the real pics and a few alleged astronots.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've explained that very, very, very few people know or have ever known the truth. Think about it, the only way you would know is if YOU went high enough or saw a REAL actual unaltered picture. Pilots are out and all commercial airline employees, nasa employees and contractors are out, satellite employees and contractors are out. Who's left? Only those with the real pics and a few alleged astronots.

PJ, you seem to have forgotten what God said about evidence.

Let me refresh your memory.

“One witness shall not rise against a man concerning any iniquity or any sin that he commits; by the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter shall be established. - Deuteronomy 19:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy19:15&version=NKJV

We have given you and the other flat earthers in both threads far more than two or three witnesses that say that the earth is not flat, but round. Witnesses from astronomy, philosophy, geology, and plenty more.

All you can do is yell "conspiracy!" and hope it sticks.

Last I checked, that's only one witness.

One witness is not enough. Two or three witnesses are required to establish a matter.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've explained that very, very, very few people know or have ever known the truth. Think about it, the only way you would know is if YOU went high enough or saw a REAL actual unaltered picture.
No, you are wrong.... all the people that had anything to do with the mission would also have to know it was a big facade. Think of all the people it would take in production, set design, location managers, and on and on and on. All of these people for every lunar mission, every mars mission, every satellite launch.... all would have to be in on the secret. It would literally be 100s of thousands of people.

Pilots are out and all commercial airline employees, nasa employees and contractors are out, satellite employees and contractors are out. Who's left? Only those with the real pics and a few alleged astronots.
Commercial airline pilots couldn't be left out. After all...they can see the curvature with their own eyes and they also create flight plans that factor in the coriolis effect. Not to mention the pilots that fly from S. Africa to Sydney. Remember them? These pilots fly in a flight path that's impossible on a flat earth. They would have to be instructed on how to lie to keep the flat earth a secret and make sure no one REALLY knew what their actual flight path was and how they could accomplish it with one tank of gas and in just 13 hours.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, you are wrong.... all the people that had anything to do with the mission would also have to know it was a big facade. Think of all the people it would take in production, set design, location managers, and on and on and on. All of these people for every lunar mission, every mars mission, every satellite launch.... all would have to be in on the secret. It would literally be 100s of thousands of people.

Indeed.

I have raised similar objections. It appears that PJ's view is that there is a limited number of secret cabal members that comes along after all these thousands of others have done their work unawares. A cabal that then tweaks and fiddles with whatever they have engineered, designed, tested, integrated HW and SW, etc.

This cabal of but a few "knowers" is the "middleware" in the conspiracy protocol stack that keeps those thousands in protocol layers above and below unknowing participants.

Boggles the mind.

AMR

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Commercial airline pilots couldn't be left out. After all...they can see the curvature with their own eyes and they also create flight plans that factor in the coriolis effect. Not to mention the pilots that fly from S. Africa to Sydney. Remember them? These pilots fly in a flight path that's impossible on a flat earth. They would have to be instructed on how to lie to keep the flat earth a secret and make sure no one REALLY knew what their actual flight path was and how they could accomplish it with one tank of gas and in just 13 hours.
Not true about pilots seeing the curvature. If you check, I think you might find that nasa says OVER 65 miles high to see curvature. You trust them don't you?

People have trouble grasping the FACT that the ONLY people who know or have ever known are those that have been high enough (virtually nobody) and those that may have seen a REAL unaltered photo or image. ONLY those who have seen. If that doesn't register and make sense to folks, it's not my fault. I tried to tell as many as I could.

Last edited:

chair

How different are Flat-Earthers from Young Earth Creationists? Both groups reject mounds of evidence in order to shore up their beliefs. Both groups think there are conspiracies afoot...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How different are Flat-Earthers from Young Earth Creationists?

Quite.

Both groups reject mounds of evidence in order to shore up their beliefs. Both groups think there are conspiracies afoot...

YECs don't reject any evidence, we just interpret it differently.

Your post seems more like poisoning the well than anything, Chair. Do you have something you would like to add to the conversation? Or are you just here to bash YECs?

chair

Quite.

YECs don't reject any evidence, we just interpret it differently.

Your post seems more like poisoning the well than anything, Chair. Do you have something you would like to add to the conversation? Or are you just here to bash YECs?

I am trying to understand DFT. And I realized that his attitude is not unusual- just rather extreme.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It amazes me how many people think we actually sent men all the way to the moon and back safely. We know it happened because they showed it on black & white TV 50 years ago. We have all the data, records and every detail of those landings and missions. Oh wait, they all disappeared. All of it. No plans to ever go back cuz WE DID IT !!! We believe. We believe the pics and images, we believe the video footage and gosh darn it we went to the moon, baby !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.