Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Here is a 4 min video of astronauts kicking up moon dust. See it for your self and then try to tell me that the module did not do the same if not even more so.

--Dave

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=sfp&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=omr&p=video+of+astronaut+walking+on+the+moon#id=2&vid=edaa7507d6d92cccd2ed036a439fa487&action=click

You realize that an artist's conception of things doesn't really represent those things with 100% accuracy, right?

As in the post which answers your "problem," the LM would have been producing downward thrust FAR LESS than what a human foot would leave. Remember, gravity is 1/6th that of Earth on the Moon, so the rate of speed would have been a lot slower, requiring less downward thrust to keep the descent at a safe speed.

But you know, just disregard that post because it doesn't fit your perception of reality.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app
Called it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dave, you should pay attention to this paragraph, if anything:

"To the Claim that NASA Can't Be Trusted:*The flat-earth community can find out directly, for themselves, that the Earth is a sphere rotating on its axis. How? Well, assuming that at least some flat-earthers are not destitute, they can pool their resources and*buy a ticket*to send one of their own, as a civilian tourist, into space. Then, having the word of someone perhaps they can trust, they can learn the truth (and stop embarassing themselves). So:
- Flat-earthers, chip in some money,*buy a ticket, and send one of your "experts" to the space station.
- Don't trust USA/NASA? Well,*ten other nations, even North Korea, and the European Union, ALL go to space!
- Don't trust governments? Well, twenty*private companies*fly into space, like Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin, & SpaceX.
- Don't trust the view from the space station? Well,*soon enough, you can*buy a ticket*to the moon."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In summary here are 5 moon landing contradictions

1. No moon dust located on lunar module pads yet astronauts are seen kicking up lots of dust.

2. Well defined foot prints would suggest moisture on moistless moon surface.

3. Well defined foot prints on surface with granny particles of dust or sand like surface that would fill back into them leaving no definition.

4. Shadows on many photos at different angles that are inconsistent with single light source but consistent with staged lighting .

5. Back lighting of astronauts in shaded areas inconsistent with single light source but consistent with staged lighting.

There are more but these are the obvious ones.

--Dave

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the scientist is in conflict with what the Bible says, then yes, I disagree with them. But everything you've said so far about the earth being flat comes from a rejection of reality. The Bible tells us to guard our thoughts, yet you've looked at hundreds of conspiracies, and started to believe them without testing them to see if they match reality, if they fit the way things actually work.

Question for you:

Have you ever been outside the US? If so, have you been to the other half of the world? For example Australia? If the Earth is truly flat, then one should be able to see all the constellations in the night sky at the same time. If the Earth is NOT flat, however, only half of them should be visible at night, and the other half blocked by the earth. So, next time you go outside the US and travel to the southern hemisphere, look up at night, and tell me if you see the same constellations at night, the same stars, that you can see in the northern hemisphere.

That is a relatively simple test to see if the Flat Earth theory is correct or incorrect. Performing that test is called science.

More in a bit.

:first: Post of the day----> here

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In summary here are 5 moon landing contradictions

1. No moon dust located on lunar module pads yet astronauts are seen kicking up lots of dust.

2. Well defined foot prints would suggest moisture on moistless moon surface.

3. Well defined foot prints on surface with granny particles of dust or sand like surface that would fill back into them leaving no definition.

4. Shadows on many photos at different angles that are inconsistent with single light source but consistent with staged lighting .

5. Back lighting of astronauts in shaded areas inconsistent with single light source but consistent with staged lighting.

There are more but these are the obvious ones.

--Dave

Dave, you are a willfully ignorant fool.

1. Has already been answered on this thread, but since it does not fit your perception of reality, you reject it without considering it.

2. - 5. See the Mythbusters video I just posted.

chair

All cosmological theories require a presupposition that may or may not be true. No human was present at the beginning of the universe and life, no one can say with absolute certainty that the universe and life have a beginning.

No one has been in a black hole, no one has seen dark energy or seen God or say with certainty that he does not exist.

We all have minds capable of rational thought, we can create logical and coherent arguments and theories that can still be absolutely wrong if we start with a false premise.

--Dave

What all this has to do with the lunar landing is beyond me. Except that it deflects an uncomfortable post without having to deal with it.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

1. Has already been answered on this thread, but since it does not fit your perception of reality, you reject it without considering it.

I watched the myth busters and was simply not persuaded. The foot print test sided with my view.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What all this has to do with the lunar landing is beyond me. Except that it deflects an uncomfortable post without having to deal with it.

Most if not all your posts are irrelevant to the thread.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Matthew 5:22

whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. "

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
..and yet again. Dodging, not answering.

I'm the one who stared this tread, not you. I proposed a viewing of a few videos which you and others have consistently "dodged".

Did you bother to look at the last video I posted and comment on it?

You're the dodger not me. I'm leading this thread not you.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the first "6 min" this video proves it's two main points.

The horizon is completely flat 360 degrees to the observer regardless of altitude which would not be possible on a globe earth.

The natural physics of water is to seek and maintain it's own level. The curvature of the earth is 8 inches to the mile multiplied by the square of the distance. A six mile standing body of water would dip 6 feet on either end from the center. No such curve has ever been show to exist any where on earth. All bodies of water at this distance and more have been show to be level.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, a video on the internet, must be accurate and truthful.

My head hurts.

Take two aspirin, watch 6 min of the video I just posted and then comment. This thread is not only a theoretical proposition, visual evidence is required.

And yes video can be altered. You can decide for yourself who you think is faking their videos, NASA or flat earthers. But you cannot make an unbiased decision unless you view each side. You must view the evidence presented by those who propose the earth is flat along with those who propose it is a globe.

Every one knows why earth is considered a globe but very few know why there is a growing movement that says it is flat. I decided to take a look for myself about a year ago and was very surprised by the empirical evidence that supports a flat earth.

Don't be afraid, this won't kill you.

--Dave

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched the video

1. False! I have flown in military aircraft an have seen the curvature. This alone makes the video unconvincing.

2. The model claims that rivers could flow uphill if the earth was a spinning ball---false. This does not take into account the law of gravity.

The run the claims by real fast, some them are false.

3. Airplane pilots stay on the level because of atmospheric density and the law of gravity.

I gave up on the video because it tries to confuse the listener with a slurry of words. This is psuedoscience. Because it is the book and a video does not make it true.

This is a brain dead theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.