The Easiest Election In History

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Strange how you see a problem with violence and destruction when it is the other side committing it, but when your side does it, you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Evidence? And you know i didnt even vote for Trump right?

Im a white hatefilled racist bigot, please point me back to where i and others i know violently protested when a black man got elected 2 times, by the white moral majority . Which he could not have pulled off without it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Isnt this the same guy at yet another protest?

636146429936998700--AntiTrump-Update-32.JPG

rexlunae

Evidence?

This thread is the evidence. When the anti-Trump protests turn violent and destructive in a few cases, you condemn the protesters. When people start getting attacked by white people with evident racial motives the day after the election, you don't believe it.

And you know i didnt even vote for Trump right?

I know you seemed uninclined to vote for him going in. But now you seem to be mostly defending him.

Im a white hatefilled racist bigot, please point me back to where i and others i know violently protested when a black man got elected 2 times, by the white moral majority .

If only whites had voted, Obama would have lost, at least against Romney. I don't recall how it stacked up against McCain for certain.

Which he could not have pulled off without it.

He did certainly need some white support, that's true. And some of us were eager to provide it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This thread is the evidence. When the anti-Trump protests turn violent and destructive in a few cases, you condemn the protesters. When people start getting attacked by white people with evident racial motives the day after the election, you don't believe it.

Thats not evidence of me doing this
Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
Strange how you see a problem with violence and destruction when it is the other side committing it, but when your side does it, you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

You claimed i am ok with conservatives rioting. You have no evidence of such, i would be decrying that also. In other words you lied, liberals do that a LOT.

I know you seemed uninclined to vote for him going in. But now you seem to be mostly defending him.

Decrying violent psychos does NOT = defending trump. No wonder your brethren are rioting in the streets, they have no comprehension skills and follow dangerous teachers without question.

Thanks for showing you cannot back the lies you told about me.

Is it all liberals who leap without any facts (like you did)?

Oh and "in a few cases" is another liberal lie. Im posting about it for all to see, because i know - quickly afterward, is scrubbed and the info mysteriously vanishes to dead links, so i quote it.

rexlunae

You claimed i am ok with conservatives rioting. You have no evidence of such, i would be decrying that also. In other words you lied, liberals do that a LOT.

Well, maybe I misunderstood you then. Are you saying you condemn these attacks against minorities?