The Easiest Election In History

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Final numbers are in Michigan. Trump won both electoral and popular vote. The AP is dragging their feet which encourages rioting.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
As of November 11, the Secretary of State in Michigan was reporting the following totals:

Trump: 2,277,914
Clinton: 2,264,807
Johnson: 172,726
Stein: 51,420
Castle: 16,125
Soltysik: 2,231

The Trump victory is too large to trigger an automatic recount in Michigan. A margin of under 2,000 votes triggers an automatic recount in Michigan, but candidates can seek a recount even if the margin is larger. You can learn more about the Michigan recount rules here:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/michi...otes-donald-trump-did-he-win-hillary-clinton/

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Colleges are responsible, because they are the one's who fill these students heads with the sort of nonsense to have them go out and riot.
This is reinforced further by the fact that the students themselves mostly come from conservative backgrounds- a lot of their parents probably voted for Trump :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This:

I did. It was...underwhelming. Three words? I mean, save some of your passion for the people protesting the fact that a president was just elected who seems not to value their lives. Those guys clearly need to be put in their place.
I don't value the lives of Trump protesters

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I did. It was...underwhelming. Three words? I mean, save some of your passion for the people protesting the fact that a president was just elected who seems not to value their lives. Those guys clearly need to be put in their place.

You mean a bunch of whining hipsters who wants the government to pay their tuition because they opted to ace classes to learn about how to be an oppressed liberal :rotfl:

I don't value their lives, because they are worthless idiots.
You liberals act like you can pull certain things out of your hat and expect us to bend the knee because we are Christians, but the fact of the matter is that I COULD CARE LESS if even a tyrant came in and enslaved their families.

I'm supposed to care about these people?
Yeah right, hombre :rolleyes:

And that doesn't just go for them either, but all those wealthy, fake Christian conservatives as well who shame and turn blind eyes on others.
There is absolutely nothing in the Bible which entails that God favors any of these people, and that is why my heart goes out to all the true Trump supporters who have been ignored and robbed of the ability to prosper.

rexlunae

Final numbers are in Michigan. Trump won both electoral and popular vote. The AP is dragging their feet which encourages rioting.

I wonder if they will stop crying and stop rioting when they find out. Dont count on it.

Maybe because it's not true.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/13/results-show-trump-barely-won-michigan/

Hillary was ahead by over a half-million votes prior to Michigan being counted, last time I saw. The margin in Michigan isn't enough to change that.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump is at 62.9, Mrs Clinton at 62.2.

And that is counting the illegal aliens voting in California and on the west coast.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The calculated numbers show 3 million illegal aliens voted. That is based on vote totals compared to registrations. Then deduct the dead voters on voter rolls and she is actually well below the corrected number of 59 million. The amount of dead people that were registered to vote was 1.8 million. And some of them are overlap, meaning the illegal aliens used their ballots when their local DNC office game them the ballots.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evidence?

Here are the people being bused in. Just like Ferguson where rioters were not even from Missouri or Illinois.

I knew this without the story and its evidence.

You know this how?

3 million voted. I knew this without the story. You don't know because you do not have the mind of Christ. If you did, you would not say such idiotic things. You can be against Trump. He is immoral and not right wing. But you are perverting (twisting) facts that shine the light on the wicked. That tells me quite a bit about you.

Voter registration is less than votes counted. That is how it is known.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't value the lives of Trump protesters

me neither :idunno:

Trump is at 62.9, Mrs Clinton at 62.2.

And that is counting the illegal aliens voting in California and on the west coast.

illegal aliens lives matter! :sibbie:

The amount of dead people that were registered to vote was 1.8 million.

dead people's lives matter! :sibbie:

It was...underwhelming. Three words?

the essence of good writing is clarity and concision, something that is often lost on people who consider themselves well-educated

angel's answer was clear and it was concise

it left no doubt in your mind how she felt about the incident in question

jeffblue101

197401_5_.jpeg