The Edge is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Hey I'm back. And guess what..... God blessed me with a new wife, and her two kids. So now I have 5 little ones! Life is a little crazy but it's good.

edge

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Hey I'm back. And guess what..... God blessed me with a new wife, and her two kids. So now I have 5 little ones! Life is a little crazy but it's good.

edge
May they be as much a blessing to you, as my wife and her two kids have been to me!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
thanks LH.
a lot of crap has happened since my departure in 2005. I've tried to come back in under numerous other names to make waves but quickly got rebanned each time. In October 2005 my wife had a sudden heart failure and collapsed on me, and 4 days later when they found out she had massive brain damage from the lack of oxygen, we terminated her life support. they were not gonig to put a new heart in a patient that severely damaged. God brought a new girl into my life the following March, and we got married last July. She had two kids of her own, so we are a blended family. I have 5 kids now.

Chileice

Good to see you back. Congratulations and I pray that your marriage will be God-centred and full of blessings.

Adam

Hall of Fame
I never knew you before, look forward to getting to know you now. I was truthman when you left.

Status
Not open for further replies.