The Edge's CREEPY devotion to the Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

I think I'll change my name to Ron Paul as a screen name so I can be exactly like the Edge.

You see, it is not quite like Edges devotion to The Edge. All that guy is is a guitar player who really doesnt care about Jesus or this nation all that much. And how to live one's life in honor and peace. Ron paul on the other hand is 1 of maybe a handful of elected representatives who actually cares about where this country is headed. I will continue to post Mr. Pauls statements and speeches. But it isnt a devotion to the man. If Bill Clinton or George Bush says what he says and fights, then I would post thier stuff too.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Doc, I never said I was devoted, except as a sarcastic joke. Now you are the one that looks obsessed. You're more bent out of shape out this Edge thing that I ever was. You're making yourself look like an idiot for letting it bother you so much. Just settle down, man. So you don't like guitar. So you don't think he's a good guitarist. Big deal. Not insulting me.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
drbrumley said:
I think I'll change my name to Ron Paul as a screen name so I can be exactly like the Edge.

You see, it is not quite like Edges devotion to The Edge. All that guy is is a guitar player who really doesnt care about Jesus or this nation all that much. And how to live one's life in honor and peace. Ron paul on the other hand is 1 of maybe a handful of elected representatives who actually cares about where this country is headed. I will continue to post Mr. Pauls statements and speeches. But it isnt a devotion to the man. If Bill Clinton or George Bush says what he says and fights, then I would post thier stuff too.

Oh man, Now i'm going to have to change my screen name to George and my avatar to a picture of a big dog.

drbrumley

LOL!!!!! I dont really give a rip if your devoted to the man or not. it's your life. I was just answering Chilice I think the name was. I usually dont go after people like I did you, but your little blame session on Bob ticked me off. First it was Shiavo and then Enyart. Posting crap you dont know much about as you yourself admitted. My only problem with you was that you post without the facts. It it makes you look bad. I like you somewhat, not that you care. And it hurts the cause when a brother in Christ posts misinformation and then pride takes over and you refuse to see your own log after you have been called on it. I wish you the best. I really do. And my only wish for you is to post with facts before you jump on somebody. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.