The Falling Away

achduke

PATRICK&JANE asked,

a peace treaty - tell us more about it. who is involved, when will it be and every detail about the treaty. who, what, where, when, how, etc.
--------------------------------
1. Before September of 2017 there will be a Mideast War
where Israel will fight against Iran, Syria and Egypt and will WiN Territory.

2. Israel will gain land and the Mineral and Oil and Gas Wealth .

3. A Peace Treaty will be Proposed and a Leader from Turkey will make it Firm and Strong.

4. 31/2 years later the Temple is Built and just before Satan is Cast down
the Philadelphian Church is Raptured up to the New Jerusalem and Educated in how Jesus wants His Government Managed on the Earth (Rev 3 & 12) .

5. Just after Satan is Cast down and the Laodicean (Lukewarm) Church is persecuted , it is Raptured. (Rev 3 & 12) Later both churches come down
and reign with JESUS for a 1000 years.

Why would another temple be built? Would the Jews build a temple without God authorizing it like he did in the past? God does not live in temples made from hand. The temple of God is his church.

achduke

The Falling Away

People think that The Falling Away is an Apostasy of the Church.

But to me it describes the Antichrist who falls away from the Peace Treaty Agreement.

Your Thoughts.:chew:

2 Thessalonians 2:1 ¶ Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,

and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit,

nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,

except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apostasy in Islam is commonly defined as the conscious abandonment of Islam by a Muslim in word or through deed. It includes the act of converting to another religion, by a person who was born in a Muslim family or who had previously accepted Islam.

Isaiah 66:4 so will I choose their delusions, and bring their fears on them; Because, when I called, no one answered, when I spoke they did not hear; But they did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I do not delight."

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

2 Thessalonians 2:12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
Why would another temple be built? Would the Jews build a temple without God authorizing it like he did in the past? God does not live in temples made from hand. The temple of God is his church.

There will not be a temple rebuilt. The Dome of the Rock or Al'aqsa mosque are sufficient to authenticate the man of sin.

A literal temple is implied in 2 Thes. 2:4.

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The word GOD in verse 4 is the word that's used for a god or goddess. The word temple in verse 4 is the word often used for a heathen shrine or temple. The verse should read as follows...

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as god sitteth in the heathen temple of the god,(Allah) shewing himself that he is God.