The Final Quest

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Final Quest,

a book by Rick Joyner describes the situation in the Christian community generally but specifically much of TOL in the first chapter of the book entitled--

The Hordes of Hell are marching.

Every faithful believer should read that book.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What exactly? What does the march look like?

It looks like a mixed group of believers and pretend believers at the foot of the mountain of God, who walk among snakes with satan pooping on them.

However some believers have begun to ascend the mountain and learn how to help others onto it, and some of the mistakes they make.

The mountain has different levels on it, and what they mean.

LA

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Maybe SaulToPaul hates just the pentecostals who fleece millions from their adherents and harbour ambitions to overturn the US constitution and convert the US into a conservative christian theocracy.

Like Joyner does.

Stuart
Some will say anything, and lie about people without conscience. We sometimes call them trolls. Are you someone who would like to be taken seriously or are you just a troll?

BTW, it's been 'forever' since I read the Final Quest. There is a person in there, 'Angelo', who speaks to a lot of people.

I think I may have read The Path. Army of the Dawn is most recent (he's written many other books but they're of different genres).

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Final Quest,

a book by Rick Joyner describes the situation in the Christian community generally but specifically much of TOL in the first chapter of the book entitled--

The Hordes of Hell are marching.

Every faithful believer should read that book.

LA

I see you've started another thread that's going to go absolutely nowhere. Good job.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Is this the same false prophet Rick Joyner who said God sent Hurricane Katrina to punish the U.S. because of sodomites?

Why yes. Yes it is.

Interesting you have such high regard for sodomy. Even so, this is your article: "He loves homosexuals, they’re not gay, it’s hard to find one who is happy, that’s a misnomer.”

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why not obey Paul, Musterian.

1Th 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

LA

Stuu

Some will say anything, and lie about people without conscience. We sometimes call them trolls. Are you someone who would like to be taken seriously or are you just a troll?
Well I hope you take it seriously because it is true.

Joyner is worth several millions and is a believer in Dominion theology.

Stuart

Stuu

Is this the same false prophet Rick Joyner who said God sent Hurricane Katrina to punish the U.S. because of sodomites?

Why yes. Yes it is.

"...one of the things [the LORD] was saying is he is not going to put up with this perversion any more."

Seriously. That's it. I've had it with you perverts. I've put up with it for long enough. No more. Don't make me come down there!

What an imbecile. A perfect Republican candidate, in fact.

Check out god as football pundit!

Stuart

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Maybe SaulToPaul hates just the pentecostals who fleece millions from their adherents and harbour ambitions to overturn the US constitution and convert the US into a conservative christian theocracy.

Like Joyner does.

Stuart
He's written over 30 books. He oversees a large, multi-faceted ministry. He raised 5 kids. He's probably not broke. Where is there evidence he has fleeced anyone of anything?

Anything I've read or heard he's a Constitutionalist. And yes, he believes we should individually have dominion over sin and we should bring this Christian worldview and Christian values to positions of influence in society.

If the best you can do is lie about him, he might be an even better person than I think.