The Final Quest

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Well I am grateful for you pointing that out. I'm not American so I haven't had the benefit of your education in your own codes and constitution. I will retract my statement that these codes are from the constitution (even though the right to make them and the limits on them are established by the constitution).

So you would say that a coup d'etat is a convincing way of restoring the Constitution? Isn't that breaking Article One of the constitution in order to to restore it?

What about the objectives of this Dominionist theology that clearly aren't compatible with the Constitution?

He has a democratic right to run for office (as long as the FBI don't arrest him on charges of sedition on the evidence of that video). So why doesn't he do that, and use his constitutional rights to 'restore the constitution'?

He knows that the American people wouldn't agree to his constitutional 'restoration'. And that's in the US, which is pretty much a defacto theocracy anyway! If you're not going to have godly christian government in the US, where are you going to have it? Malta? (Maybe that's why he is a member of the Knights of Malta - Malta is virtually a Catholic theocracy).

I think it is obvious that he doesn't actually want the Constitution in its current form. Joyner-controlled houses would be amending so fast you wouldn't recognise the thing inside a couple of years. You may as well call it an overturn.

If it was me, I'd be very careful what allegiances I made with these people. And I certainly wouldn't be sending them cash.

Stuart

Why are you messing with our country? Mess with your own country.

The Declaration of Independence is one of our revered, founding documents and it historically precedes the Constitution. The Declaration of Independence addresses natural law and provides the philosophical basis for the Constitution. Government is to be of, by and for the people. If the federal government ever gets off that mooring, it's the duty of the people to rise up and bring it back. If the federal government departs too far from the Constitution, the government loses it's authority and the mandates of the Declaration of Independence remain.

Joyner isn't going to be at the center of any coup. First off, a coup is pretty extreme and we aren't there now. Secondly, any such action would be the work of the billionaires, the generals and the spooks- the power players. Not a preacher.

You keep referencing some definition of dominionist theology that may or may not represent his beliefs. It's unsavory.

Maybe he doesn't run for office because...he doesn't want to? Sorry, only one person gets to be president. Two hundred million adult Americans have a right to care about the government and participate in it.

If we have a defacto theocracy, I'm glad you don't have to be a part of it. Good. Stay wherever you are.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've slandered no one.

What a joke, you called me a Satanist and sent me to hell a few times.

You people just hate any prophetic word, and you do not have the strength of character to sort out the truth from the lie. You just say it is all a lie and that the speaker is a liar

No wonder you claim Peters Gospel is not the Gospel of Christ by which men are saved today.

You are only a judgmental intellectual , having no walk with Christ Himself, that you might be able to ask Him what the truth is.

LA

musterion

What a joke, you called me a Satanist and sent me to hell a few times.

You people just hate any prophetic word, and you do not have the strength of character to sort out the truth from the lie. You just say it is all a lie and that the speaker is a liar

No wonder you claim Peters Gospel is not the Gospel of Christ by which men are saved today.

You are only a judgmental intellectual , having no walk with Christ Himself, that you might be able to ask Him what the truth is.

LA

I've slandered no one on this thread.

Stuu

Why are you messing with our country?
It's called caring. And there is a saying in many countries like mine, that when America sneezes the rest of us catch cold. We are inescapably linked to your fortunes, notwithstanding all the paranoid nut jobs and toxic politics you have managed to cultivate. It is in my interest to care about what happens.

The Declaration of Independence is one of our revered, founding documents and it historically precedes the Constitution. The Declaration of Independence addresses natural law and provides the philosophical basis for the Constitution. Government is to be of, by and for the people. If the federal government ever gets off that mooring, it's the duty of the people to rise up and bring it back. If the federal government departs too far from the Constitution, the government loses it's authority and the mandates of the Declaration of Independence remain.
Absolutely. All done because of religious paranoia, but brilliantly resulting in the only properly secular constitution in the world.

You keep referencing some definition of dominionist theology that may or may not represent his beliefs. It's unsavory. Joyner isn't going to be at the center of any coup. First off, a coup is pretty extreme and we aren't there now. Secondly, any such action would be the work of the billionaires, the generals and the spooks- the power players. Not a preacher.
So he is just inciting it, which only attracts 10 years in prison. Do you think that is an unjust law?

If we have a defacto theocracy, I'm glad you don't have to be a part of it. Good. Stay wherever you are.
It's a shame that valuable education you get makes American history compulsory and knowledge of anywhere else optional.

Stuart

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Well, which is it? Theocratic or properly secular?

I just think your accusations against Joyner are unfair. Like, something I might read from the Southern Poverty Law Center. You can't attribute to him every scary notion you get from a label you place on him.

So, where are you from? Where is it less theocratic? I believe the German government supports the church over there. I'm sure there must be some official relationship between Britain and the Anglican church? Italy and the Vatican? Of course there are the Muslim countries. Israel will throw you in jail for proselytizing. China wants to ride herd over religion. Do you think "properly secular" means the government regulates religious practice?

And oh, btw. Joyner is no Nancy boy. Expect him to pay the highest price anytime it's called for.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi,

If people examined the vision for themselves instead of judging Rick Joiner then they might learn something of value.

LA