Theology Club: The Grace History Project

Jerry Shugart

I did look and I can see it was Danoh who said those words.......

Excuse me. Very often I get you and Danoh confused because you both are always talking nonsense. And you both refuse to answer simple questions.

Because you're a pompous lying fool and I refuse to waste one more minute on you and your ignorance.

I never lied and you have not proven that I lied. Instead, I accidently attributed to you what Danoh said.

Why do you refuse to answer this question?

Have you sinned since you were saved?

Why in the world would you refuse to answer that simple question? What are you trying to hide?

If Paul didn't think that Christians cannot sin since they are not under law then it would make no sense for him to say this to them:

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry" (Col.3:5).​

According to you all of those sins were put to death when these believers were saved. So tell me how those sins can be put to death since, according to you, they were put to death when those people were saved.

And you failed to answer this verse:

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthinesss of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor.7:1).​

If a person is dead to sin or incapable of sinning once he is saved then explain what the source of his filthiness is at 2 Corinthians 7:1.

Why do you continue to fail to deal with these verses I quoted?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Excuse me. Very often I get you and Danoh confused because you both are always talking nonsense. And you both refuse to answer simple questions.

I never lied and you have not proven that I lied. Instead, I accidently attributed to you what Danoh said.

Why in the world would you refuse to answer that simple question? What are you trying to hide?

If Paul didn't think that Christians cannot sin since they are not under law then it would make no sense for him to say this to them:

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry" (Col.3:5).​

According to you all of those sins were put to death when these believers were saved. So tell me how those sins can be put to death since, according to you, they were put to death when those people were saved.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthinesss of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor.7:1).​

If a person is dead to sin or incapable of sinning once he is saved then explain what the source of his filthiness is at 2 Corinthians 7:1.

You are so annoying.

Danoh

Because you're a pompous lying fool and I refuse to waste one more minute on you and your ignorance.

I'd wanted to stay out of this. But it is not in me to see a sister so disrespected by this jerk only to find herself alone in her defense.

GD, I am sorry MY right on point words "take you head out of your butt" to this hypocrite who twists Anderson's and O'Hair's words, both out of his incompetence at getting at the sense of other's words, as well as out of his desperate need to lord his errors over others, were taken by him as having been your words to him.

He should be banned - he disrupts every thread. Nothing can be explored without his sin - his sin - his sin - his sin - against those he insists must believe as he does.

You have some nerve Shugart; asking GD about her sins, or their lack, you busybody, know it all, blowhard, would be big man behind a desktop, as your own wife cowers in life because of you I am sure.

In the absence of his banning; there is the fact that there is no need to respond to him anymore - the record of his gross incompetence, and of his willingness to distort O'Hair's and Anderson's words, as well as of his insistence he be agreed with, and his barrage of insults when not agreed with, is all over this forum.

In the absence of his being banned for consistently diverting every thread to his nonsense, he should just be ignored. No need to give him any hearing; the above record is on record all over this forum.

Guys, have a heart, stand up for your sisters! The way he deals with them is wrong and you each know it!

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd wanted to stay out of this.
I applaud you for speaking up.

But it is not in me to see a sister so disrespected by this jerk only to find herself alone in her defense.
She is not alone.

Guys, have a heart, stand up for your sisters! The way he deals with them is wrong and you each know it!
You're mama raised you right! And I couldn't agree more.

Jerry doesn't want to study, he wants to soapbox.
Several of us want to study and explore scripture without a preconceived script to follow. And that's all Jerry wants to do, is follow a preconceived script, his own preconceived script. And if everyone else doesn't follow his own preconceived script, he gets easily lost in the conversation and turns into nothing but a noisy disruption of clanking bells and whistles.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry doesn't want to study, he wants to soapbox.

So are you supporting the idea that once a person is saved he is dead to sin?

Several of us want to study and explore scripture without a preconceived script to follow.

Then tell me if you believe that the Lord Jesus told the Jews who lived under the law that all they had to do was to "believe" in order to be saved?:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you believe what the Lord Jesus said here, that it only took "faith" for those Jews to be saved and that "works" played no part in their salvation?

glorydaz

Excuse me. Very often I get you and Danoh confused

You are so annoying.

I'd wanted to stay out of this. But it is not in me to see a sister so disrespected by this jerk only to find herself alone in her defense.

GD, I am sorry MY right on point words "take you head out of your butt" to this hypocrite who twists Anderson's and O'Hair's words, both out of his incompetence at getting at the sense of other's words, as well as out of his desperate need to lord his errors over others, were taken by him as having been your words to him.

He should be banned - he disrupts every thread. Nothing can be explored without his sin - his sin - his sin - his sin - against those he insists must believe as he does.

You have some nerve Shugart; asking GD about her sins, or their lack, you busybody, know it all, blowhard, would be big man behind a desktop, as your own wife cowers in life because of you I am sure.

In the absence of his banning; there is the fact that there is no need to respond to him anymore - the record of his gross incompetence, and of his willingness to distort O'Hair's and Anderson's words, as well as of his insistence he be agreed with, and his barrage of insults when not agreed with, is all over this forum.

In the absence of his being banned for consistently diverted every thread to his nonsense, he should just be ignored. No need to give him any hearing; the above record is on record all over this forum.

I appreciate your words of support, dear brothers. I'll admit it was very annoying to be quoted for something I didn't say, and it's equally annoying to be hounded and hounded about something that Jerry simply cannot or will not understand. It's like he deliberately takes what a person says and refuses to include the explanation they have given.

'You said the sky isn't blue'

"Well, yes I did say that because the sky is actually pale blue or gray or cloud covered or pink at sundown."

'Well, you said the sky is not blue! ADMIT IT!'​

:chuckle:

I'm thinking Jerry is right when he says he's CONFUSED. He's probably as old as Keypurr and may be suffering from DEMENTIA. I just went through that with my mom, and it's a sad thing to be so out of touch with reality. My mom would call out for old dead relatives....was stuck in the past and was easily confused. The more I watch Jerry in action on the forum the more I think he's just an old coot with bad hearing. Poor guy.

Jerry Shugart

The more I watch Jerry in action on the forum the more I think he's just an old coot with bad hearing. Poor guy.

Once again you prove that you really do not want to discuss what the Scriptures say because your only interest at this point is to attack my character. Once again you refuse to answer my question:

According to you all of those sins were put to death when these believers were saved. So tell me how those sins can be put to death since, according to you, they were put to death when those people were saved. It is impossible to put to death something which is already dead.

If a person is dead to sin and incapable of sinning once he is saved then explain what the source of his filthiness is at 2 Corinthians 7:1.

Someone should start a thread about what Paul means when he says we are dead to sin and what it means to be crucified with Christ. Not that he would listen, but it might give him something to focus on.

If you are so interested in the subject of being "dead to sin" then why do you continue to run and hide from the verses I quoted?

Danoh

I appreciate your words of support, dear brothers. I'll admit it was very annoying to be quoted for something I didn't say, and it's equally annoying to be hounded and hounded about something that Jerry simply cannot or will not understand. It's like he deliberately takes what a person says and refuses to include the explanation they have given.

'You said the sky isn't blue'

"Well, yes I did say that because the sky is actually pale blue or gray or cloud covered or pink at sundown."

'Well, you said the sky is not blue! ADMIT IT!'​

:chuckle:

I'm thinking Jerry is right when he says he's CONFUSED. He's probably as old as Keypurr and may be suffering from DEMENTIA. I just went through that with my mom, and it's a sad thing to be so out of touch with reality. My mom would call out for old dead relatives....was stuck in the past and was easily confused. The more I watch Jerry in action on the forum the more I think he's just an old coot with bad hearing. Poor guy.

Yes, I heard about your mom, from a certain doll of a sister. Sorry to hear. Pm me should your ever need a shoulder, sis.

That you return here only to have to put up with such disgraceful abuse, instead of some Godlily edifying, is more than a shame. He's lucky its not in person in front of me; the bullying blowhard.

Jerry Shugart

Can't wait til Jerry is either banned forever, gets a life, or drops dead.

You are out of control and obviously in need of professional help.

I will no longer respond to anything new which you say because my remarks just make your condition worse.

I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that you will seek help.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I will no longer respond to anything new which you say because my remarks just make your condition worse.

I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that you will seek help.
Baahaahaaa!

It won't be anymore true than the last several times you've said you would no longer respond.
Just more of your noisy clanking.

Jerry Shugart

Baahaahaaa!

It won't be anymore true than the last several times you've said you would no longer respond.
Just more of your noisy clanking.

All you do is pervert what I said here:

You are now perverting what I say, obviously for the express purpose to stay in practice for when you pervert the words of what the Lord Jesus said here to the Jews who lived under the law:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you believe that the Jews who lived under the law were saved by faith alone and their works had nothing to do with their salvation?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All you do is pervert what I said here:

You are now perverting what I say, obviously for the express purpose to stay in practice for when you pervert the words of what the Lord Jesus said here to the Jews who lived under the law:

Do you believe that the Jews who lived under the law were saved by faith alone and their works had nothing to do with their salvation?
All you do is pervert what I said.

(This is fun.)

Jerry Shugart

All you do is pervert what I said.

Why do you refuse to answer my question about what the Lord Jesus said here?:

If you believe the Lord Jesus then all you have to do is say "yes."

Why would you refuse to answer this simple question-unless you do not believe what He said?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you refuse to answer my question about what the Lord Jesus said here?:

If you believe the Lord Jesus then all you have to do is say "yes."

Why would you refuse to answer this simple question-unless you do not believe what He said?

(This if fun.)

Jerry Shugart

In your opinion anyone who quotes Scriptures is out of control. That is why you hate it when I quote these words of the Lord Jesus and then ask you a question about what He said:

Or perhaps your spiritual I.Q. is too low to be able to understand what He said?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In your opinion anyone who quotes Scriptures is out of control. That is why you hate it when I quote these words of the Lord Jesus and then ask you a question about what He said:

Or perhaps your spiritual I.Q. is too low to be able to understand what He said?
What was the last sin you committed, Jerry?

Jerry Shugart

What was the last sin you committed, Jerry?

All you are doing is changing the subject in the hope that no one will notice that you actually refused to answer my questions about what the Lord Jesus said here:

Does your mommy know that you are playing with her computer?

Last edited: