The Holy Spirit Milk And Meat Understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Did you read it? Do you have any questions? Do you differ on any of the points that I made? Are you capable of learning? Are you capable of reading what I posted and responding to it, instead of saying nonsense like a grade-school drop-out?

I said
Yes I read it. Its full or arrogance, and false witness.

Aimiel

Exactly which part do you disagree with, and why?

There is no 'milk understanding' or 'meat understanding' and you have no idea what love is, but merely pretend such, because you have Religianity.

You pretend to be born again, but haven't yet met The God of The Holy Scriptures. If you had, you would be open to learning Truth.

You've closed your mind, thinking you already know everything. You cannot even understand simple English, much less The Holy Scriptures.

When you repent of your pride and seek God's Face, your foolish notions about words and phrases in English that you've misunderstood for years will fall away from you and you will rise to be the believer you've been pretending to be for years and you will come to know what Scriptures ACTUALLY mean, instead of your misunderstandings and laughable 'reveleations'.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Exactly which part do you disagree with, and why?

There is no 'milk understanding' or 'meat understanding' and you have no idea what love is, but merely pretend such, because you have Religianity.

You pretend to be born again, but haven't yet met The God of The Holy Scriptures. If you had, you would be open to learning Truth.

You've closed your mind, thinking you already know everything. You cannot even understand simple English, much less The Holy Scriptures.

When you repent of your pride and seek God's Face, your foolish notions about words and phrases in English that you've misunderstood for years will fall away from you and you will rise to be the believer you've been pretending to be for years and you will come to know what Scriptures ACTUALLY mean, instead of your misunderstandings and laughable 'reveleations'.

I said
lololo Your an idiot. The only one here with pride is you. You cant correct someone in the meat who has the Holy Spirit with no more than your own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.