The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Almost everything that I quote is backed by scripture. If you are going to be my critic I suggest that you do it with scripture. In my opinion if it is not backed by scripture it is just hot air.
No, it's not. Member, after member, of the boc has called you on your satanic assertions, but your daddy devil tells you to keep spamming his "doctrine."

And what a clown, as he thinks "Almost everything that I quote is backed by scripture" ends the debate. Almost every denomination asserts that, Pate, so, once again, you've said nothing, but filler, and cliche sound bytes, that add NADA to your "argument."

Robert Pate

Banned
No, it's not. Member, after member, of the boc has called you on your satanic assertions, but your daddy devil tells you to keep spamming his "doctrine."

And what a clown, as he thinks "Almost everything that I quote is backed by scripture" ends the debate. Almost every denomination asserts that, Pate, so, once again, you've said nothing, but filler, and cliche sound bytes, that add NADA to your "argument."

The trash talker does not posses the Holy Spirit. If you think that the Holy Spirit is like that, you are sadly mistaken.

There are about 24 scriptures that teach the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14 are just two of many. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker does not posses the Holy Spirit. If you think that the Holy Spirit is like that, you are sadly mistaken.

There are about 24 scriptures that teach the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14 are just two of many. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.

The admitted Catholic satanist does not posses the Holy Spirit. If you think that the Holy Spirit is like that, and flips the bird, at God the Father, and His Christ, spitting at God's holy law, like you do, you are sadly mistaken.

So there. Check.

Get saved, admitted devil child.

There are no scriptures that teach that the law has been abolished, has been destroyed, has been made void, has been eliminated, and that it no longer exists, just your satanic interpretation, from your daddy devil, lost, Christ/God hater. And Your citing, as spam, over, and over, of the Ephesians/Colossians passages as "proof" I have picked apart, as have other members of the boc, deceiver.

Get off this site, you bible corrupting demon.

Pate: Since I am not under the laws of other countries, this means that the laws of other countries have been destroyed, abolished, made void!!!!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
The admitted Catholic satanist does not posses the Holy Spirit. If you think that the Holy Spirit is like that, and flips the bird, at God the Father, and His Christ, spitting at God's holy law, like you do, you are sadly mistaken.

So there. Check.

Get saved, admitted devil child.

There are no scriptures that teach that the law has been abolished, has been destroyed, has been made void, has been eliminated, and that it no longer exists, just your satanic interpretation, from your daddy devil, lost, Christ/God hater. And Your citing, as spam, over, and over, of the Ephesians/Colossians passages as "proof" I have picked apart, as have other members of the boc, deceiver.

Pate: Since I am not under the laws of other countries, this means that the laws of other countries have been destroyed, abolished, made void!!!!!!

I have shown you about a dozen scriptures that teaches that the law has been abolished for Christians. You are not able to receive truth, John 14:17, which causes me to believe that you are not a Christian.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have shown you about a dozen scriptures that teaches that the law has been abolished for Christians. You are not able to receive truth, John 14:17, which causes me to believe that you are not a Christian.

No, you have not, wicked spammer-you've spammed the above word-for-word trash 34 times the last month, admitted follower of the devil.

We know that you are not a member of the boc, not a Christian, but a poser, fraud, wolf, in sheep's clothing, with your demonic hating the holy law of God, and assertion that believers are justified by the law.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you have not, wicked spammer-you've spammed the above word-for-word trash 34 times the last month, admitted follower of the devil.

We know that you are not a member of the boc, not a Christian, but a poser, fraud, wolf, in sheep's clothing, with your demonic hating the holy law of God, and assertion that believers are justified by the law.

If you don't believe that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it for Christians, then there is a good chance that in the judgment you will be judged by it and condemned.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you don't believe that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it for Christians, then there is a good chance that in the judgment you will be judged by it and condemned.

No, you deceiving poser. Not being under the jurisdiction of God's holy law, does not mean it no longer exists, that is made void, you charlatan.

Pate: If citizens of the US do not believe that the laws of other countries have been abolished/eliminated, they will be under its jurisdiction!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a demonic idiot. And there is no such thing, moron, as a law being abolished/destroyed/made void for some, but it exists for others, as that corrupts the meaning of the word "abolish," "destroyed," "made void."

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you deceiving poser. Not being under the jurisdiction of God's holy law, does not mean it no longer exists, that is made void, you charlatan.

Pate: If citizens of the US do not believe that the laws of other countries have been abolished/eliminated, they will be under its jurisdiction!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a demonic idiot. And there is no such thing, moron, as a law being abolished/destroyed/made void for some, but it exists for others, as that corrupts the meaning of the word "abolish," "destroyed," "made void."

You are a waist of time.

You don't quote any scriptures to make your point. All that you do is your demonic trash talking. Your mission on this forum is to call Christians names. You have a bad Spirit that is not Christian.

John said, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1 Your spirit is not of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a waist of time.

You don't quote any scriptures to make your point. All that you do is your demonic trash talking. Your mission on this forum is to call Christians names. You have a bad Spirit that is not Christian.

John said, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1 Your spirit is not of God.

More spam. You've said the same copy'npaste, word-for-word spam, to me, 17 times, in the last 3 weeks.

And stuff your satanic, made up Catholic "Hail Mary" of "You don't quote any scriptures to make your point," as I've given you chapter, verse, in which to soak your demonic "brain," but your daddy tells you to keep spamming the above.

And stuff your "Your mission on this forum is to call Christians names", as name calling is scriptural, if applied to wolves, children of the devil, such as yourself, as you're not a Christian, but a poser, a grievous wolf, in sheep's clothing.

And stuff your "You have a bad Spirit that is not Christian" fruit inspector, as I have the spirit of Christ, which orders me to call out/identify/expose doctrines of demons, such as you promote.

Get out of our territory, wolfie Pate.

Robert Pate

Banned
More spam. You've said the same copy'npaste, word-for-word spam, to me, 17 times, in the last 3 weeks.

And stuff your satanic, made up Catholic "Hail Mary" of "You don't quote any scriptures to make your point," as I've given you chapter, verse, in which to soak your demonic "brain," but your daddy tells you to keep spamming the above.

And stuff your "Your mission on this forum is to call Christians names", as name calling is scriptural, if applied to wolves, children of the devil, such as yourself, as you're not a Christian, but a poser, a grievous wolf, in sheep's clothing.

And stuff your "You have a bad Spirit that is not Christian" fruit inspector, as I have the spirit of Christ, which orders me to call out/identify/expose doctrines of demons, such as you promote.

Get out of our territory, wolfie Pate.

You have admitted that you don't believe that all that Jesus did was for you.

The devil doesn't believe that either.

You do not have the Spirit of Christ. You are a trash talking demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have admitted that you don't believe that all that Jesus did was for you.]

Made up, satanic accuser of the brethren. Show me where I said that, or shut your demonic mouth.

I admit that I do not believe that the Lord Jesus Christ did not impute his keeping of the law, so that it is imputed to me for justification, as you satanically assert, Catholic, as believers are justified apart from the law, perverter.

And you've admit that you are no longer sleeping with your neighbor's wife, right, Pate? See how that satanic "Gotcha...Are you still beating your wife" devious, devil "inspired debating technique you employ works, poser?

The devil doesn't believe that either.

Your daddy the devil believes what you "teach," wolfie, i.e., vicarious law keeping, which is from the pits of hell.
You do not have the Spirit of Christ. You are a trash talking demon.

=23rd time for this spam, this year.

You have the "spirit" of the devil, slumber, and Jim Beam, devil child, and I trash talk wolves, and demonic children of the devil, which is straight from the bible, which you admit that you hate.

And Pate lies, again, as he, once again, for over 20 times this year, including today, says he is going to ignore me, but keeps coming back for some more pounding.

musterion

Did Pate ever explain why Christ died on the cross if He had already kept the Law and God imputes that lawkeeping to everyone who believes? That imputation of perfect lawkeeping alone should justify them with God, making the cross redundant and of no effect.

All this boils down to is, Pate's backdoor justification by grace through faith AND law. Yeah, Christ did all the work, but it's still justification by Law -- the proof is he says we've believed a false gospel if we don't believe He kept the Law for us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did Pate ever explain why Christ died on the cross if He had already kept the Law and God imputes that lawkeeping to everyone who believes? That imputation of perfect lawkeeping alone should justify them with God, making the cross redundant and of no effect.

All this boils down to is, Pate's backdoor justification by grace through faith AND law. Yeah, Christ did all the work, but it's still justification by Law -- the proof is he says we've believed a false gospel if we don't believe He kept the Law for us.
Exactamundo.

Robert Pate

Banned

When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him, Romans 6:6. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ" In the death of Jesus sin, death and the devil were defeated, Romans 6:9-13.

Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4. In our name and on our behalf Jesus has offered to God the Father a life of perfect obedience to his Holy Law. This was done for our justification, Romans 3:26.

Jesus having fulfilled the law, abolished it. Where there is law there is judgment. There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ, Romans 8:1. Jesus abolished the law because it was contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

Don't be taken in by the trash talking demon.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him, Romans 6:6. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ" In the death of Jesus sin, death and the devil were defeated, Romans 6:9-13.

Fixed that bizarre statement for you, Robert:

When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity the ones believing upon him died with him, Romans 6:6. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ" In the death of Jesus sin, death and the devil were defeated, Romans 6:9-13.​

Paul will be appreciative for the corrective, too.

AMR

musterion

Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4. In our name and on our behalf Jesus has offered to God the Father a life of perfect obedience to his Holy Law. This was done for our justification, Romans 3:26.

Jesus having fulfilled the law, abolished it. Where there is law there is judgment. There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ, Romans 8:1. Jesus abolished the law because it was contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

Don't be taken in by the trash talking demon.

You didn't answer the question.

What was the point of the Cross if, BEFORE the Cross, Christ ALREADY kept the broken Law perfectly FOR US?

If all sin is breaking of Law...and if Christ kept that Law on behalf of all who broke it...and if that perfect lawkeeping is then imputed to those who believe...then His death on the Cross wasn't needed to deal with their sin. His perfect lawkeeping was all that was needed because that came FIRST.

You indeed are preaching a false gopsel that makes the Cross of no effect.

Robert Pate

Banned
You didn't answer the question.

What was the point of the Cross if, BEFORE the Cross, Christ ALREADY kept the broken Law perfectly FOR US?

If all sin is breaking of Law...and if Christ kept that Law on behalf of all who broke it...and if that perfect lawkeeping is then imputed to those who believe...then His death on the Cross wasn't needed to deal with their sin. His perfect lawkeeping was all that was needed because that came FIRST.

You indeed are preaching a false gopsel that makes the Cross of no effect.

The fulfilling and abolishment of the law is only part of the Gospel.

Christ's death on the cross is just as important as his fulfilling and abolishment of the law.

When Jesus died on the cross he defeated sin, death and the devil. When Jesus died on the cross he put to death the whole human Adamic race, Romans 6:6. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ". If sin, death and the devil have been destroyed then we are new creations in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

There can be no salvation for anyone if the law is not fulfilled and abolished. Paul said that the law is contrary to us because no one can keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

So, here we are, sin, death and the devil have been destroyed by Jesus. The law has been fulfilled and abolished. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete "In Christ".

Legally saved, justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who are the ungodly? If you are a human being born after Adam you are the ungodly, Romans 5:12.
Actually, that Christ died for the ungodly is mystery truth.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

It is set in contrast to that which is found in prophecy. In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, Christ is speaking to His "friends".

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

You don't find Christ dying for His enemies in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You see it in Paul's epistles!

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

It is mystery truth not preached in M, M, L or J and Paul tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

Robert Pate

Banned
Actually, that Christ died for the ungodly is mystery truth.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

It is set in contrast to that which is found in prophecy. In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, Christ is speaking to His "friends".

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

You don't find Christ dying for His enemies in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You see it in Paul's epistles!

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

It is mystery truth not preached in M, M, L or J and Paul tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

It was God's plan from the foundation of the world that Jesus would be the savior of the world, Revelation 13:8.

Status
Not open for further replies.