The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why must it be 'one' or the 'other', and not that there is truth in both, and other religious works even? :idunno: Prove to readers that one MUST choose only one. Convince anyone, beyond..."because I say so"...or "this is just my personal religious belief ". Good luck.

You're assuming that the Bible is complete, perfect, final. To believe this,....you must deny the principle of 'progressive revelation' and therefore limit the Infinite Spirit, limiting 'God' to a collection of books or 'letters' written during a given period in time, capsulizing 'God' in time. You cant do that to the Eternal or Infinite.

You are apparently under the delusion that you can put 'God' in a box.

pj

The Holy Bible is the inspired "Word of God."

The Urantia Book is a fictional book written
by unholy men, influenced by Satan.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Which is it Caino?

1) The Bible?
2) The Satanic "Urantia book" of lies?

Choose one.

I choose the Living Word written on the heart by a Living God.

As far as the books chosen by the Catholic church to make the common Bible, I extrapolate the "truths" within and let the rest die on the vine.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Who is on the council of 4 and 20 and what do they do?

THE FOUR AND TWENTY COUNSELORS

45:4.1 At the center of the seven angelic residential circles on Jerusem is located the headquarters of the Urantia advisory council, the four and twenty counselors. John the Revelator called them the four and twenty elders: “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats, and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment.” The throne in the center of this group is the judgment seat of the presiding archangel, the throne of the resurrection roll call of mercy and justice for all Satania. This judgment seat has always been on Jerusem, but the twenty-four surrounding seats were placed in position no more than nineteen hundred years ago, soon after Christ Michael was elevated to the full sovereignty of Nebadon. These four and twenty counselors are his personal agents on Jerusem, and they have authority to represent the Master Son in all matters concerning the roll calls of Satania and in many other phases of the scheme of mortal ascension on the isolated worlds of the system. They are the designated agents for executing the special requests of Gabriel and the unusual mandates of Michael.

45:4.2 These twenty-four counselors have been recruited from the eight Urantia races, and the last of this group were assembled at the time of the resurrection roll call of Michael, nineteen hundred years ago. This Urantia advisory council is made up of the following members:

45:4.3 1. Onagar, the master mind of the pre-Planetary Prince age, who directed his fellows in the worship of “The Breath Giver.”

45:4.4 2. Mansant, the great teacher of the post-Planetary Prince age on Urantia, who pointed his fellows to the veneration of “The Great Light.”

45:4.5 3. Onamonalonton, a far-distant leader of the red man and the one who directed this race from the worship of many gods to the veneration of “The Great Spirit.”

45:4.6 4. Orlandof, a prince of the blue men and their leader in the recognition of the divinity of “The Supreme Chief.”

45:4.7 5. Porshunta, the oracle of the extinct orange race and the leader of this people in the worship of “The Great Teacher.”

45:4.8 6. Singlangton, the first of the yellow men to teach and lead his people in the worship of “One Truth” instead of many. Thousands of years ago the yellow man knew of the one God.

45:4.9 7. Fantad, the deliverer of the green men from darkness and their leader in the worship of “The One Source of Life.”

45:4.10 8. Orvonon, the enlightener of the indigo races and their leader in the onetime service of “The God of Gods.”

45:4.11 9. Adam, the discredited but rehabilitated planetary father of Urantia, a Material Son of God who was relegated to the likeness of mortal flesh, but who survived and was subsequently elevated to this position by the decree of Michael.

45:4.12 10. Eve, the mother of the violet race of Urantia, who suffered the penalty of default with her mate and was also rehabilitated with him and assigned to serve with this group of mortal survivors.

45:4.13 11. Enoch, the first of the mortals of Urantia to fuse with the Thought Adjuster during the mortal life in the flesh.

45:4.14 12. Moses, the emancipator of a remnant of the submerged violet race and the instigator of the revival of the worship of the Universal Father under the name of “The God of Israel.”

45:4.15 13. Elijah, a translated soul of brilliant spiritual achievement during the post-Material Son age.

45:4.16 14. Machiventa Melchizedek, the only Son of this order to bestow himself upon the Urantia races. While still numbered as a Melchizedek, he has become “forever a minister of the Most Highs,” eternally assuming the assignment of service as a mortal ascender, having sojourned on Urantia in the likeness of mortal flesh at Salem in the days of Abraham. This Melchizedek has latterly been proclaimed vicegerent Planetary Prince of Urantia with headquarters on Jerusem and authority to act in behalf of Michael, who is actually the Planetary Prince of the world whereon he experienced his terminal bestowal in human form. Notwithstanding this, Urantia is still supervised by successive resident governors general, members of the four and twenty counselors.

45:4.17 15. John the Baptist, the forerunner of Michael’s mission on Urantia and, in the flesh, distant cousin of the Son of Man.

45:4.18 16. 1-2-3 the first, the leader of the loyal midway creatures in the service of Gabriel at the time of the Caligastia betrayal, elevated to this position by Michael soon after his entrance upon unconditioned sovereignty.

45:4.19 These selected personalities are exempt from the ascension regime for the time being, on Gabriel’s request, and we have no idea how long they may serve in this capacity.

45:4.20 Seats numbers 17, 18, 19, and 20 are not permanently occupied. They are temporarily filled by the unanimous consent of the sixteen permanent members, being kept open for later assignment to ascending mortals from the present postbestowal Son age on Urantia.

45:4.21 Numbers 21, 22, 23, and 24 are likewise temporarily filled while being held in reserve for the great teachers of other and subsequent ages which undoubtedly will follow the present age. Eras of the Magisterial Sons and Teacher Sons and the ages of light and life are to be anticipated on Urantia, regardless of unexpected visitations of divine Sons which may or may not occur.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
45:4.6 4. Orlandof, a prince of the blue men

Don't the "Blue men" entertain on the planet; "Las Vegas?" And,
you forgot to add; "Sleepy, Happy, Doc, Dopey, Sneezy,Bashful,
and Grumpy?" Furthermore, what about, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,
Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph?

These are among the "GREATS" of your 'Cosmic leadership,' are they
not?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
UFO Cults can be a lot of fun. Especially, when the ad hearers of such, try
and keep a straight face when trying to explain the silly particulars of such
non-sense. Freelight and Caino ought to raise money and create an amusement
park? We'll call it; The Cosmic Urantia UFO Park?" Persons wishing to be admitted
to the park, must have an IQ test before entering. No one with an IQ higher than
their shoe size will be allowed admittance!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
UFO Cults can be a lot of fun. Especially, when the ad hearers of such, try
and keep a straight face when trying to explain the silly particulars of such
non-sense. Freelight and Caino ought to raise money and create an amusement
park? We'll call it; The Cosmic Urantia UFO Park?" Persons wishing to be admitted
to the park, must have an IQ test before entering. No one with an IQ higher than
their shoe size will be allowed admittance!

It may seem strange that we don't have a talking donkey or unicorns or iron chariots that are stronger than God, or child rape, genocide or really any of the traditional joys of the books written by the ansestors of the people who killed Jesus, but what we do have is the truth.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

EMBARKING AT TARENTUM

133:2.1The Intervention by Del Parson While tarrying at the ship landing, waiting for the boat to unload cargo, the travelers observed a man mistreating his wife. As was his custom, Jesus intervened in behalf of the person subjected to attack. He stepped up behind the irate husband and, tapping him gently on the shoulder, said: “My friend, may I speak with you in private for a moment?” The angry man was nonplused by such an approach and, after a moment of embarrassing hesitation, stammered out—"Er—why—yes, what do you want with me?” When Jesus had led him to one side, he said: “My friend, I perceive that something terrible must have happened to you; I very much desire that you tell me what could happen to such a strong man to lead him to attack his wife, the mother of his children, and that right out here before all eyes. I am sure you must feel that you have some good reason for this assault. What did the woman do to deserve such treatment from her husband? As I look upon you, I think I discern in your face the love of justice if not the desire to show mercy. I venture to say that, if you found me out by the wayside, attacked by robbers, you would unhesitatingly rush to my rescue. I dare say you have done many such brave things in the course of your life. Now, my friend, tell me what is the matter? Did the woman do something wrong, or did you foolishly lose your head and thoughtlessly assault her?” It was not so much what he said that touched this man’s heart as the kindly look and the sympathetic smile which Jesus bestowed upon him at the conclusion of his remarks. Said the man: “I perceive you are a priest of the Cynics, and I am thankful you restrained me. My wife has done no great wrong; she is a good woman, but she irritates me by the manner in which she picks on me in public, and I lose my temper. I am sorry for my lack of self-control, and I promise to try to live up to my former pledge to one of your brothers who taught me the better way many years ago. I promise you.”

133:2.2 And then, in bidding him farewell, Jesus said: “My brother, always remember that man has no rightful authority over woman unless the woman has willingly and voluntarily given him such authority. Your wife has engaged to go through life with you, to help you fight its battles, and to assume the far greater share of the burden of bearing and rearing your children; and in return for this special service it is only fair that she receive from you that special protection which man can give to woman as the partner who must carry, bear, and nurture the children. The loving care and consideration which a man is willing to bestow upon his wife and their children are the measure of that man’s attainment of the higher levels of creative and spiritual self-consciousness. Do you not know that men and women are partners with God in that they co-operate to create beings who grow up to possess themselves of the potential of immortal souls? The Father in heaven treats the Spirit Mother of the children of the universe as one equal to himself. It is Godlike to share your life and all that relates thereto on equal terms with the mother partner who so fully shares with you that divine experience of reproducing yourselves in the lives of your children. If you can only love your children as God loves you, you will love and cherish your wife as the Father in heaven honors and exalts the Infinite Spirit, the mother of all the spirit children of a vast universe.”

133:2.3 As they went on board the boat, they looked back upon the scene of the teary-eyed couple standing in silent embrace. Having heard the latter half of Jesus’ message to the man, Gonod was all day occupied with meditations thereon, and he resolved to reorganize his home when he returned to India." UB 1955

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It may seem strange that we don't have a talking donkey or unicorns or iron chariots that are stronger than God, or child rape, genocide or really any of the traditional joys of the books written by the ansestors of the people who killed Jesus,

No, it seems strange that you believe the following:

"987,000,000,000 years ago associate force organizer and then acting inspector number 811,307 of the Orvonton series, traveling out from Uversa, reported to the Ancients of Days that space conditions were favorable for the initiation of materialization phenomena in a certain sector of the, then, easterly segment of Orvonton." - The Urantia Book, page 555

but what we do have is the truth.

Er, no.

What you have is Science Fiction:

"900,000,000 years ago witnessed the arrival on Urantia of the first Satania scouting party sent out from Jerusem to examine the planet and make a report on its adaptation for a life-experiment station. This commission consisted of twenty-four members, embracing Life Carriers, Lanonandek Sons, Melchizedeks, seraphim, and other orders of celestial life having to do with the early days of planetary organization and administration." The Urantia Book, page 563

In the above we see a word similar to Jerusalem, the concept of 24 elders, Meschizedek pluralized, and Seraphim. All are perversions of Biblical terms, places, and/or beings.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No, it seems strange that you believe the following:

"987,000,000,000 years ago associate force organizer and then acting inspector number 811,307 of the Orvonton series, traveling out from Uversa, reported to the Ancients of Days that space conditions were favorable for the initiation of materialization phenomena in a certain sector of the, then, easterly segment of Orvonton." - The Urantia Book, page 555

Er, no.

What you have is Science Fiction:

"900,000,000 years ago witnessed the arrival on Urantia of the first Satania scouting party sent out from Jerusem to examine the planet and make a report on its adaptation for a life-experiment station. This commission consisted of twenty-four members, embracing Life Carriers, Lanonandek Sons, Melchizedeks, seraphim, and other orders of celestial life having to do with the early days of planetary organization and administration." The Urantia Book, page 563

In the above we see a word similar to Jerusalem, the concept of 24 elders, Meschizedek pluralized, and Seraphim. All are perversions of Biblical terms, places, and/or beings.

Macaventia Melchizedek incarnate as a full grown adult male roughly 2,000 B.C. It was he who made the covenant with Abraham as Melchizedek was the visible representative of God.

Melchizedek lead a religious colony from his headquarters in "Salem". Mel. was from the home planet "Jerusum". In the years after Mel. departed after being on the earth for 90 years, Salem was renamed Jeru-Salem, combining the 2 names.

By the time of the writings of the OT the Hebrews no longer believed in Melchizedek as a Son of God coming down from heaven, so they wrote about God himself coming down and making the covenant with Abraham.

The origin and evolution of life (implanted by the Life Carriers) is reveled in the Urantia revelation.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Macaventia Melchizedek incarnate as a full grown adult male roughly 2,000 B.C. It was he who made the covenant with Abraham as Melchizedek was the visible representative of God.

Melchizedek lead a religious colony from his headquarters in "Salem". Mel. was from the home planet "Jerusum". In the years after Mel. departed after being on the earth for 90 years, Salem was renamed Jeru-Salem, combining the 2 names.

By the time of the writings of the OT the Hebrews no longer believed in Melchizedek as a Son of God coming down from heaven, so they wrote about God himself coming down and making the covenant with Abraham.

The origin and evolution of life (implanted by the Life Carriers) is reveled in the Urantia revelation.

"this was one of the purposes of Melchizedek's incarnation: That a religion of one God should be so fostered as to prepare the way for the earth bestowal of a Son of that one God. Michael could hardly come to Urantia until there existed a people believing in the Universal Father among whom he could appear." The Urantia Book, page 900

As we see in your post above, there are Biblical terms once again used. However, as we see in my quote above from The Urantia Book, The Urantia Book teaches that it was Michael who was the son of God, and it was Michael who came to earth.

Teaching that Michael was the son of God is what cults of the 1800's taught.

Charles Taze Russell the founder of the Jehovah's Witnessess cult said the following:

"There is Scriptural evidence for concluding that Michael was the name of Jesus Christ before he left heaven and after his return." - Watch Tower, 5/15/1969, p. 307

"Michael the great prince is none other than Jesus Christ himself.” - Watch Tower 12/15/1984 p29

Now, let's compare what's said in the Watch Tower with what's said in The Urantia Book:

"The Michael of Nebadon is the `only-begotten Son' personalizing this 611,121st universal concept of divinity and infinity," - The Urantia Book, page 313

As we see The Urantia cult is no different than the Jehovah's Witness cult.

Both cults claim Michael is the son of God, and that Michael is Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"this was one of the purposes of Melchizedek's incarnation: That a religion of one God should be so fostered as to prepare the way for the earth bestowal of a Son of that one God. Michael could hardly come to Urantia until there existed a people believing in the Universal Father among whom he could appear." The Urantia Book, page 900

As we see in your post above, there are Biblical terms once again used. However, as we see above, The Urantia Book teaches that it was Michael who was the son of God, and it was Michael who came to earth.

Teaching that Michael was the son of God is what cults of the 1800's taught.

Charles Taze Russell the founder of the Jehovah's Witnessess cult said the following:

"There is Scriptural evidence for concluding that Michael was the name of Jesus Christ before he left heaven and after his return." - Watch Tower, 5/15/1969, p. 307

"Michael the great prince is none other than Jesus Christ himself.” - Watch Tower 12/15/1984 p29

Now, let's compare what's said in the Watch Tower with what's said in The Urantia Book:

"The Michael of Nebadon is the `only-begotten Son' personalizing this 611,121st universal concept of divinity and infinity," - The Urantia Book, page 313

As we see The Urantia cult is no different than the Jehovah's Witness cult.

Both cults claim Michael is the son of God, and that Michael is now Jesus Christ.

The Christian cult in Jerusalem didn't know what Jesus' name was before he came down to earth, but in the remnants of Johns vision on Patmos we can see Michael. Gabriel instructed Mary what Jewish name Michael would use while on earth.

The relatively young Bible books chosen by the church at Rome represent the best of mans understanding of these things as interpreted by the various holy men who wrote them over the years.
The Urantia Revelation now discloses much more about Christ Michael.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
THE PARADISE CREATOR SONS

21:0.1 THE CREATOR SONS are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the “only-begotten Son” of the perfect deity ideal of his origin.

21:0.2 In the vast work of organizing, evolving, and perfecting a local universe, these high Sons always enjoy the sustaining approval of the Universal Father. The relationship of the Creator Sons with their Paradise Father is touching and superlative. No doubt the profound affection of the Deity parents for their divine progeny is the wellspring of that beautiful and well-nigh divine love which even mortal parents bear their children.

21:0.3 These primary Paradise Sons are personalized as Michaels. As they go forth from Paradise to found their universes, they are known as Creator Michaels. When settled in supreme authority, they are called Master Michaels. Sometimes we refer to the sovereign of your universe of Nebadon as Christ Michael. Always and forever do they reign after the “order of Michael,” that being the designation of the first Son of their order and nature.

21:0.4 The original or first-born Michael has never experienced incarnation as a material being, but seven times he passed through the experience of spiritual creature ascent on the seven circuits of Havona, advancing from the outer spheres to the innermost circuit of the central creation. The order of Michael knows the grand universe from one end to the other; there is no essential experience of any of the children of time and space in which the Michaels have not personally participated; they are in fact partakers not only of the divine nature but also of your nature, meaning all natures, from the highest to the lowest.

21:0.5 The original Michael is the presiding head of the primary Paradise Sons when they assemble for conference at the center of all things. Not long since on Uversa we recorded a universal broadcast of a conclave extraordinary on the eternal Isle of one hundred fifty thousand Creator Sons assembled in the parental presence and engaged in deliberations having to do with the progress of the unification and stabilization of the universe of universes. This was a selected group of Sovereign Michaels, sevenfold bestowal Sons." UB 1955

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Christian cult in Jerusalem didn't know what Jesus' name was before he came down to earth,

Now you're calling Christianity a cult?

but in the remnants of Johns vision Patmos we can see Michael.

The war alluded to in Rev 12 is the war where the angel Lucifer convinced one third of the angels to side with him. Michael the arch angel was the leader of the "good" angels.

Gabriel instructed Mary what Jewish name Michael would use while on earth.

Nope.

It wasn't Michael that was born to Mary

The relatively young Bible books chosen by the church at Rome represent the best of mans understanding of these things as interpreted by he various holy men who wrote them over the years.
The Urantia Revelation now discloses much more of Christ Michael.

The Bible very easily shows that Michael the archangel was not Jesus, and that they are two different beings.

Hebrews chp 1 easily refutes the idea that Michael the archangel was Jesus:

(Heb 1:5) For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”

(Heb 1:6) And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

(Heb 1:13) To which of the angels did God ever say,

“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet”

Michael is the only angel in the Bible who is an archangel, but Michael is just an angel.

In Matthew 4:10 Jesus rebukes satan, in the book of Jude Michael the archangel "dared not bring a judgment of blasphemy” against Satan.

Teaching that The Lord Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel is not Biblical, and is a common practice amongst cults.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ellen G. White (another cultist), and founder of the Seventh Day Adventists (another cult), also taught that Christ Jesus was Michael the archangel.

"There is none that holdeth with me in these things but Michael (Christ) your prince." - Ellen White, Desires of Ages, page 99

"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses..." - Ellen White, Spiritual Gifts, IV a, p. 158

Also, the Seventh Day Adventists have their own Bible version, called "The Clear Word Bible".

As I stated in an earlier post, the book of Jude refutes the claim that Christ Jesus was Michael the archangel. However, the Clear Word Bible says the following (bold my emphasis):

(Jude 1:9 CWB) "In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus Christ, also called Michael, the archangel in charge of the entire angelic host. When He was challenged by Satan about His intentions to resurrect Moses, He didn't come against Satan with a blistering attack nor did he belittle him. He simply said, 'God rejects your claim to his body.'"

So, as we see, cults teach that The Lord Jesus Christ was Michael the archangel. The cult of Urantia also teaches that The Lord Jesus Christ was Michael the archangel.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Now you're calling Christianity a cult?

The war alluded to in Rev 12 is the war where the angel Lucifer convinced one third of the angels to side with him. Michael the arch angel was the leader of the "good" angels.

Nope.

It wasn't Michael that was born to Mary

The Bible very easily shows that Michael the archangel was not Jesus, and that they are two different beings.

Hebrews chp 1 easily refutes the idea that Michael the archangel was Jesus:

(Heb 1:5) For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”

(Heb 1:6) And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

(Heb 1:13) To which of the angels did God ever say,

“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet”

Michael is the only angel in the Bible who is an archangel, but Michael is just an angel.

In Matthew 4:10 Jesus rebukes satan, in the book of Jude Michael the archangel "dared not bring a judgment of blasphemy” against Satan.

Teaching that The Lord Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel is not Biblical, and is a common practice amongst cults.

Michael of Johns revelation isn't called an archangel.

cult

Examples Word Origin
noun
a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers:
the physical fitness cult.
the object of such devotion.
a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
the members of such a religion or sect.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael of Johns revelation isn't called an archangel.

Neither is Lucifer called an angel in the verse. Both Michael and Lucifer were archangels.

(Rev 12:7) Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

a) Michael and his angels
b) The dragon and his angels

Michael and the dragon(Lucifer) are both angels. Michael the archangel was the leader of the good angels, Lucifer the archangel was the leader of the fallen angels.

(Rev 12:9) The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan,....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(1 Thess 4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

As we see above, there is a clear distinction between The Lord Jesus Christ and the archangel.

Only cults teach that The Lord Jesus Christ was Michael the archangel

Also, notice there are three different persons in the above verse:

1) The Lord himself
2) The voice of the archangel
3) The trump of God

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
cult

Examples Word Origin
noun
a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers:
the physical fitness cult.
the object of such devotion.
a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
the members of such a religion or sect.

The Urantia Book is a cult, as described above.

Status
Not open for further replies.