The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I no sooner turn my back and Freelight reports me? Frankly, I don't understand his animosity towards me? I've always tried to be fair and impartial with both him and Caino? I'm forced to conclude that Freelight is nothing but an egregious opportunist. Such a degree of impudence, I have never seen before? I'm astonished at such audacity. After all, I've done for his cause, he has the gall to turn around and display such negative fervor against my person? This is unheard of?

Never, in the anals of TOL has such an abundance of anger been hurled at a fellow poster? I'm totally perplexed? What could have possessed Freelight to do such a deed?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It may be that, wicked "Cosmic UFO belief system" he's always trying to sell on TOL? Perhaps his sales are down? That would make any man go over the brink, I suppose?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You could call it:

1) UFOrUs? That has a ring to it.
2) The Urantia Boys Retrospect?
3) How we turned our minds to mush?
4) Little Green Men have rights too?
5) How we got involved with a cult and lost our minds in the process?
6) 2016: A space Idiocy?

Any other ideas?

Star Trek The Next Urantia

Battlestar Urantia

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I saw that ! Good for freelight coming clean. UFOs are his game
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by freelight

Freelights my name, UFOs are my game.

I did not make that claim or statement. This was GM falsely attributing a statement he made up and saying it was me. He was reported for doing so. Do you support that kind of misrepresentation? Now back to the discussion.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Continuing on fundamental concepts......

Continuing on fundamental concepts......

Continuing from here

Deity functions on personal, prepersonal, and superpersonal levels.

Total Deity is functional on the following seven levels:

1. Static — self-contained and self-existent Deity.

2. Potential — self-willed and self-purposive Deity.

3. Associative — self-personalized and divinely fraternal Deity.

4. Creative — self-distributive and divinely revealed Deity.

5. Evolutional — self-expansive and creature-identified Deity.

6. Supreme — self-experiential and creature-Creator-unifying Deity. Deity functioning on the first creature-identificational level as time-space overcontrollers of the grand universe, sometimes designated the Supremacy of Deity.

7. Ultimate — self-projected and time-space-transcending Deity. Deity omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Deity functioning on the second level of unifying divinity expression as effective overcontrollers and absonite upholders of the master universe. As compared with the ministry of the Deities to the grand universe, this absonite function in the master universe is tantamount to universal overcontrol and supersustenance, sometimes called the Ultimacy of Deity.

Here we see 7 levels of of Deity in various conditions and functions, which shows the breadth and depth of God in activity prior to creation and thru-out all creation. Terms are later revealed in the following papers expanding on these terms and concepts. The level of the 'Supreme' is a condition of creature-Creator unification and is the sum and convergence of such a union whose totality and even cosmic personality is known as 'God the Supreme', so that this level of Supremacy is a cooperative unification of creature and Creator and exists/unfolds as an evolutional whole. See: The Supreme Being (and next 2 papers). This aspect of 'the Supreme' is a key-note concept in the papers, and draws our attention to the widening augmentation of Creator-creature identification and participation in the expanding cosmos.

The Ultimate level is time-space transcending,...and has to do with the 'absonite' levels of reality (having no beginning or ending, but have aspects of existence that are 'eventuated'). 'Absonite' is another unique term found in the papers to denote the 'ultimate' levels of universe reality.

Futher definitions:

Absonite:

Absonite as midway between absolute and finite. The absonite level of reality is characterized by things and beings without beginnings or endings and by the transcendence of time and space. Absonite beings are not created; they simply are. But because they are "things and beings," they have limits, or edges, and so are sub-infinite. See eventuate.

Eventuate:

Simply, to be; not to be created, not to evolve, but simply to be. "You, being a creature... can hardly comprehend… intelligent beings who are neither Creators nor creatures." Certain things and beings "create no beings, neither were they ever created." They simply eventuate.

- truthbook

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Continuing from here

Here we see 7 levels of of Deity in various conditions and functions, which shows the breadth and depth of God in activity prior to creation and thru-out all creation. Terms are later revealed in the following papers expanding on these terms and concepts. The level of the 'Supreme' is a condition of creature-Creator unification and is the sum and convergence of such a union whose totality and even cosmic personality is known as 'God the Supreme', so that this level of Supremacy is a cooperative unification of creature and Creator and exists/unfolds as an evolutional whole. See: The Supreme Being (and next 2 papers). This aspect of 'the Supreme' is a key-note concept in the papers, and draws our attention to the widening augmentation of Creator-creature identification and participation in the expanding cosmos.

The Ultimate level is time-space transcending,...and has to do with the 'absonite' levels of reality (having no beginning or ending, but have aspects of existence that are 'eventuated'). 'Absonite' is another unique term found in the papers to denote the 'ultimate' levels of universe reality.

This is UFO Cultist garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.